[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>At the opening of the trial when Milosevic presented pictures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1442152728840.png (701 KB, 1025x610) Image search: [Google]
1442152728840.png
701 KB, 1025x610
>At the opening of the trial when Milosevic presented pictures of beheaded Serbs and Judge May said that is irrelevant. Milosevic said:

>"It's not on the screens that the public sees. Right. I see it on this screen now. But this internal screen only. So he is holding a head, the head of a Serb that he cut off. So those are the 20.000 Mujahedin that were brought to the European theatre of war through Clinton's policy, and most of them remained there and some went to America and to other countries, and they went all around Europe. And then when they start beheading your own people in wars to come, then you will know what this is all about."

Milosevic was right. Fuck muslims and fuck anyone defending them, and if you supported kebabs during 90's go fuck yourself.
>>
>>55597899
and yet serbia will still stay a shithole
>>
These guys will be called heroes in 200 years.
>>
>>55598071
Look whos talking, nice country you have there faggot, if i piss i will drown you all
>>
>>55597899
Said the fucking savages
Serbs in the 90s were ISIS tier murderers and rapists.
Would side with the muslims any time again, you disgusting turkish rapespawn
>>
>>55601870
bosnian calling someone a turkish rapebaby

T O P T I E R K E K
O
P

T
I
E
R

K
E
K
>>
of course milosevic was right. usa bombing serbia was pure poetry in that it STILL serves as a metaphor for their foreign policy today
>>
>>55601870
Ubij se muslimansku izmetu, obično bih diskutovao Jugoslovenske ratove sa racionalnim ljudima ali sada mogu samo da ti se najebem majke u pičku
>>
stay based Serbia
>>
To be honest, Serbs are just as bad. Both should be exterminated like pests.
>>
>>55602786
dodji niko da ti pokazem nesto iza ugla
>>
>>55601666
yeah do it, you are used to clean the toilets, top kek
>>
>>55602285
Koga zoveš muslimanom turčine?
Aj ne seri i čitaj šta napisah. Ovi naši muslimani barem nisu klali ko bolesnici naokolo i tjerali časne sestre na samoubistva.
Jebeni izmeti
>>
>>55602786
this
>>
>Albanian houses burned down just for fun
>B-but that doesn't count! Only Albanians do bad things, we Serbs were so nice and peaceful!

Serbians are like Jews in a way because they totally disregard their massacres and crimes and only showcase the retaliations of their enemies.
>>
File: Refuting Filthy Mudslim.png (624 KB, 1204x1165) Image search: [Google]
Refuting Filthy Mudslim.png
624 KB, 1204x1165
>>55604470
A ti si onaj mongoloid što se tripuje da je Hrvat a u stvari jer Hercegovačko govno koga ni Hrvati ne vole. Ćuti tu i jedi Balijska govna izmetu beskorisni.
>>
Serbia come remove kebab in france now pls
>>
>>55605357
Ma koji Hrvati? Dobro, purgeri nas i nešto ne vole, al jebat ih ionako se prodaju Briselu k'o kurve kakve.
Ama šta mi imaš govoriti šta sam, zar nemaš pušiti kakvu rusku kurčinu?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.