[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WESTERN IMPERIALISM COME HOME TO ROOST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11
Daily reminder that this is happening because France decided to drop bombs in Syria, not because they're taking in refugees or whatever
You guys can pretend it's le race war if you want but it's just western violence coming home. If we don't want our civilians to die we should stop killing theirs.
>>
If we'd made more of an effort in killing them there wouldn't be any left to kill us desu m8.
>>
>>55597791
Syria is a civil war retard, people were being genocided long before any western nations dropped bombs
>>
>>55597791
Completely agree, not that it will change anything with the guys over here.
>>
>>55597791
FUCK OFF AHMED
GO BACK TO PAKISTAN YOU INBRED SAND NIGGER
>>
I am fairly sure this is happening because muslims are subhuman trash that want to kill anyone who does not worship their child molesting god.
>>
>>55597791
sick troll Achmed do your white christian slave girl extra hard tonight for me
>>
>>55599011
So let them, no amount of bombs we drop will make things better, it needs to be worked out on its' own, do you think terrorist attacks would happen if we just let them fight it out between themselves and didn't try to get involved?
>>
sage desu kek
>>
>>55597791
MIDF needs to fuck off and die in its desert.
>>
File: Victoria-Nuland-.jpg (806 KB, 1004x890) Image search: [Google]
Victoria-Nuland-.jpg
806 KB, 1004x890
>>55597791

That's right "Western" imperialism.
>>
File: krauthammer.jpg (26 KB, 300x341) Image search: [Google]
krauthammer.jpg
26 KB, 300x341
Western Imperialism
>>
File: bill_kristol.jpg (12 KB, 200x183) Image search: [Google]
bill_kristol.jpg
12 KB, 200x183
More Western Imperialism
>>
File: Wolfowitz.jpg (33 KB, 594x251) Image search: [Google]
Wolfowitz.jpg
33 KB, 594x251
Some more Western Imperialism
>>
File: Kagan_PNAC_Family.jpg (55 KB, 665x423) Image search: [Google]
Kagan_PNAC_Family.jpg
55 KB, 665x423
A whole family of Western Imperialists
>>
>>55600548
>>55600810
>>55601038

If you want me to say Israel is shit then fine but our governments support them too
>>
So many Western Imperialists
>>
>>55597791
i agree with the point you make but it doesnt justify their actions. if somebody killed my son i wouldnt go and kill his son.

if things carry on like this much longer its gonna turn into a bloodbath and the muslims wont win
>>
>>55597791

That photo triggers me.

France does not use the F-16.
>>
>>55597791
>NOTHING IS EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER ISLAMS FAULT
>NOT TODAY
>NOT 9/11
>NOT MY 11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTERS DAUGHTERS RAPE BY HER 36 YEAR OLD 'HUSBAND'
>NOT FALAFFEL
>NOT HUNDEREDS OF YEARS OF SECTARIAN KILLINGS
>NOTHING
>ITS ALL THE WEST
>SIGNED,
>t. fatwah frank
>>
>>55601735

Our governments are totally keked, but I still think it's important to observe that it's arguably Jewish Imperialism come home to roost.

And that's just like the Jews want it-- whether "home" is the US or Europe. They won't be doing any fighting, but lots of goyim will be bleeding and dying, which is the point of all of it.
>>
File: 1444004785993.jpg (34 KB, 669x472) Image search: [Google]
1444004785993.jpg
34 KB, 669x472
>>55598094
>tfw france goes nuclear on ISIS
>>
>>55602953
The west can't avoid responsibility just by saying 'Israel made me do it', sure they have a big hand but our elites do enough military adventurism for their own benefit as well, it's not all teh joos.
>>
>>55597791
Fuck you Haji.
>>
>>55602147
>the muslims
not
>the muslim terrorists
I know you guys dont believe it, but terrorists have very, very marginal support among the worlds muslims.
>>
France's only aircraft carrier to leave for Middle East on Wednesday

https://www.rt.com/news/321873-france-aircraft-carrier-Syris/

>The only aircraft carrier in the French Navy’s fleet, the Charles de Gaulle, will leave for the Persian Gulf on November 18, to join the fight against Islamic State in the region, Paris has confirmed.
“The naval group will leave Toulon (a major French naval base) in a few days, on November 18, to arrive in the Persian Gulf in mid-December,” government spokesman Stephane Le Foll said, as cited by Le Figaro.
>>
>>55603454

They have a lot of stooges. No doubt about that.
>>
>>55602147
Coward. You'll never beat the enemy.
>>
File: Remove+kebab_dbd80f_5330955.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Remove+kebab_dbd80f_5330955.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>>55597791

>Stronk brave honorable Mudshits targeting civilians

Go fuck a swine like your prophet.
>>
>>55597791
You're not only a traitor to Britbongs, you're a traitor to humanity in general.
Shut the fuck up and stop shitposting.
>>
>le evil West meme
Go and read up on some history my brown enemy
>>
>>55597791
>it's just western violence coming home.

HIGHLY valid criticism.

This is a complex issue.
>>
>>55604086
ISIS are terrorists and murderers, never said otherwise, but so are our governments

>>55604211
If you want someone to blame for Brits dying blame the USA, you think 7/7 would have happened if we hadn't followed them?
>>
>>55599943
Nah m8, we'd only be replaced by the hordes of Muslims invading the whole fucking continent because they're not being bombed right now.
>>
File: you better listen.gif (170 KB, 850x900) Image search: [Google]
you better listen.gif
170 KB, 850x900
>>55604569
Rather than posing questions and putting the burden of proof on others to prove you wrong, how about you provide evidence for your claims instead? It is an incredibly low quality of argumentation to pose questions on the ones you are arguing with.
>>
I'm 99% sure this is because of Sinjar. Literally 6 hours after IS lost it shit goes down in Paris.
>>
>>55605018
What am I saying that isn't intuitively obvious? You haven't heard about how shitty all middle east intervention goes yet?
>>
File: KOH.jpg (983 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
KOH.jpg
983 KB, 1920x816
>>55597791
>pretend it's le race war if you want but it's just western violence coming home

It's not a race war. It's not Western violence coming home. It's a clash of civilizations, and it's very old. You just can't see it because your sense of identity has been systematically undermined.
>>
>>55605722
It isn't about whether I have heard it or not, but rather that asking questions puts the burden of proof on others to prove you wrong even though you've provided no evidence that your claim is correct. Explain to me how all middle east intervention goes wrong.
>>
>>55597791
no, this is happening because we haven't glassed the middle east and publically executed every last muslim
>>
>>55597791
More reasons to blow the shit out of this country.
Nothing to lose.
>>
>>55606090
In fact I can think of a middle eastern intervention that went quite well for the western world, the crusades. After attacking and conquering parts of the middle east in the hope of liberating christians, the crusaders brought back goods, the greek learnings and philosophies as recorded by muslims. This influx of information and spoils from the war caused the Europeans to be interested in the outside world and inspired much of the renaissance learning.
>>
>>55597791
Why aren't you in Syria yet with your ISIS brethren
>>
there's so much wrong with this logic don't even know where to start
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.