[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Miss me yet?
>>
J-james Holmes :O
>>
>sir... the muslims have killed 60 people in Paris... and they have 100 hostage
>there must be dozens of terrorists, theres not a team in the world who can handle this
>we dont need a team... we only need one man... release him
>>
>>55595795

You know - this is a really weird thing. Why didn't he just walk into a mosque and open fire? Why the whole island this?

It's strange how time gives you perspective on things. We thought he was a monster, but he was only fighting for what he loved.
>>
>>
>>55596812
He is a monster but he had a message to deliver, in 100 years from now people will see him as a hero
screen cap this
>>
>>55596812

he knew that 1. that would just cause more muslim attacks on his people in retaliation 2. killing as many muslims as he could wouldnt damage them at all because there are so many but he could actually kill almost the entire next generation of the political party that lets them in and really fuck them over
>>
>>55596596
THIS
>>
>>55596596
>>55599161
>kiling unarmed teens on an island they cant escape from without risking drowning equals killing armed hadjis
>>
>>55596596
le kék
>>
>>55596812
Muslims are just dog, how can you blame a dog for acting like a dog?

Blame the owner.
>>
>>55599451
they weren't any ol' "unarmed teens." They were part of a leftist brainwashing camp who are partly responsible for flooding europe with mudslimes
>>
>>55595795
>Israel supporter
>Freemason
>killed a few white and shitskins teen libtards

He is a total faggot and degenerate
>>
>>55600135
muslim^^
>>
>>55596596
not gonna lie I got chills
>>
>>55595795
missed you for ages bro, sir
>>
>>55595795
Activate him.
>>
>>55596812
He was sending a message to the ruling class that let the kebabs in.
>>
Breivik was a goof, he was againts immigration but killed a bunch of white teenagers.
>>
>>55601560
I'm SURE you know how retarded that sounds

do you attack the beseigers, or the ones who are opening the gates?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.