[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody honestly give me one reason why a white male would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 960x720
Can somebody honestly give me one reason why a white male would ever vote democrat?
>>
Hipster douchebag or because he is a spineless kek
>>
Brainwashing.
>>
Poor or working class
Has a conscience
Knows literally anything about politics
>>
>>55595738

isn't retarded
>>
>>55595738
1. They are in a group that profits from welfare state. For example those college studs that don't work but fuck as many women as possible while not paying for any of the pregnancies they cause.

2. Welfare parasites that don't want to work and only complain about people that are richer than them. Especially the hipster and art degree types.

3. Brainwashed white knights that think women will appreciate them if they vilify themselves and become their slave.
>>
White male Democrats are either suicidal or idealistic to the point of ruin.
>>
>>55595738
Being a cukk.
>>
>>55595738
My mom raised me by herself, but her dad was pretty much my father figure. Have a Master's in STEM and she makes ~70k a year so I say we turned out. Then again, we're white.
>>
>>55595738
I can't believe the number of people that never considered voting by what's best for the country, not just themselves.
>>
>>55595738
because they've been pressured to be subservient to women. Fluoride in the water. Cuc.k Brainwashing
>>
>>55595738
He's a faggot.
>>
>>55597097
college student/indoctrination, etc.
>>
>>55595738
Because they're more likely to enact policies that would benefit the poor and lower middle class. As much as their cluckoldry can be annoying, economic issues/the well being of those in poverty is far more important than whatever social justice nonsense they're currently talking about.
>>
How do people not feel retarded for giving in to blatant pandering? I'm looking at you too, Milofags.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 640x640
>>55599522
>>55597279

Reddit pls go
>>
>>55601438
Pretty depressing that he looks just like a friend of mine, who is also an avid Bernie supporter.
>>
>>55601438
What's more important, people being able to get by with a 40 hour per week job, or the billionaires being able to purchase more yachts?
Don't let the wealthy keep clucking you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.