[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FRANCE HOLLANDE ANNOUNCED TO CLOSE ITS BORDERS HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1442177417921s.jpg (6 KB, 250x193) Image search: [Google]
1442177417921s.jpg
6 KB, 250x193
ITS HAPPENING NOW

BORDER ARE CLOSED SAYS HOLLANDE

http://www.france24.com/en/livefeed/
>>
File: 1446417642041.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446417642041.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
Inb4 Holocaust 2: Electric Boogalow
>>
>>55595521
How? I thought it was impossible to close a border hurrr
>>
THAT WILL FIX IT!
>>
>>55595754
he officially said on live tv

france is state of emergency and will close its border
>>
At least 60 dead
>>
>>55595521
Yes, keep all of them so they don't come here.
>>
>>55595917
All I've heard from European politicians for months is that it's impossible to close a border
>>
>>55595521
good call.
just in time, too.
>>
>>55596092
liars you know
hungary closed its border and is not that rich country and he fucking stopped the horde
>>
>>55595737
when the french actually decide to riot, its always a blood bath. this could be interesting.
>>
>>55595860
You suggest to do nothing? Leave the borders wide open as well? What the fuck?
>>
https://instasync.com/r/HappeningRoom

get in here
>>
File: 1413105956258.jpg (112 KB, 1345x861) Image search: [Google]
1413105956258.jpg
112 KB, 1345x861
next steep round em'up shot them down
>>
>>55595521
Wow and Hollande has spent the past 5 months calling us names and threatening us for not accepting the refugees. Kek. Good to know he's finally wised up. Took too many good European lives for it to happen though.
>>
>>55595521
oh tha'ts just great you fucking idiots. now all those terrorist sandnigger muslims are going to stay in Serbia and Croatia. Fuck you.
>>
>>55596396
Hungary is the only normal country
Fuck everyone who is taking those shitskins into Europe, I hope they get raped by those muslim sandnigger walking shits. They're even worse than fucking gypsies, atleast gypsies don't shoot your shit up. I honestly hope that our Czech president will also man up and our "foreign ministers" who are just keks to the western world will also grow a pair
>>
>>55597330
Good. Serbia will remove kebab and Croatia will go fuck itself.
>>
>>55598241
well thank you very much. Now half of my countrys white people will die out because Merkel doesn't know when to shut her whore mouth.
She ordered the shit to her table. I will not eat it, neither will Serbia, neihter will Greece, Italy nor Spain. She has to eat it, and pay for it later.
>>
which is best stream?

BBC/SKY

cnn

or france24
>>
>>55597330
>>55599025
Don't worry mate, we can remove kebab together, like in old times :)
>>
>>55599190
Sky has some libkek on at the moment saying
>It's still too early to say it's Muslims
>>
>>55599228
no we can't. they will call us rasict, islamophobic slavic scum but still let us do their dirty work
>>
>>55602280
Soon, there will be an attack on berlin too, and the rest.
We'll get full support :)
>>
>>55602741
Even if there are attacks on Berlin, our neo nazi friends can't do anything because anything nationalistic and anti-islamic is considered racist
>>
>>55603236
There's only so much people can take mate, this is the stuff revolutions are made of.

I'm pretty sure that just because of this National Front and Le Pen won both the presidental and parliamentary elections with majority vote.
>>
>>55603236
why do we censor ourselfs? why can't we talk about what is happening in the real world right now without being scared of being labeled? If speaking the trouth is racist then I'll e one. Words can't hurt me, islamic terrorist will.
>>
>>55603856
I've already been expelled from private school, have notes in my police file for "racism", and I will keep on going to save my country and Europe. I am one of the only ones talking, my school won't take me back either because 'we can't say all mudslimes are like this"
>>
>>55603768
But think about the cells in the rest of the countries - this is not about only France, but the whole of Europe.
>>
>>55604379
you are on the right side of history (I know this is a feminist/SJW thing to say but I think it works in this situation)
>>
>>55604612
Cells in what ? Slavic countries ? croatia and slovenia are already walled of, pretty sure you and slovakia will not be on refugees side. Fucking Poland, already won.
The rest just do what oberfuhrer Merkel says and UK and France.

Even fucking Sweden declared they're heading for a catastrophe.
>>
>>55605102
Yes we learnt from the communist times, unlike the West with their perfectionist views. The West is going to shit my friend.
>>
>>55604910
I try, atleast we have a protest against shitskins on Tuesday, on national level. 'twill be fun, especially with this issue.
>>
>>55595521
It's no news, he ordered border control for the conference on climate change days ago.
>>
>>55606207
I would bomb that conference too
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.