[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey French fucks! YOU FUCKING DESERVED IT! As a Serb who lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
Hey French fucks! YOU FUCKING DESERVED IT!

As a Serb who lost family due to YOUR NATO strikes that killed thousands of civilians in Serbia, I smile every time a muslim kills one of you pieces of shit.

You can your US masters have killed CHRISTIANS WHO DEFENDED THEMSELVES FROM ISLAM and you DEFENDED ISLAM and now Islam is killing your people and is conquering you.

So fuck you! I will not forgive you until Muslims have murderd the same number of civilians that YOU have murdered in Serbia.
>>
> I will not forgive you until Muslims have murderd the same number of civilians that YOU have murdered in Serbia.

Given the current state of event you're going to forgive the French real soon
>>
Nato should have erased serbia from existence. Too bad the missles did'n hit you :^D
>>
I fully agree with you, fellow slavbro. West should die.
>>
>As a Serb
stopped reading here
>>
Serbia is a shithole full of war criminals.
>>
>>55595480
> /pol/
> respect
Fuck off pussy
>>
>>55595310
Are you really serb? If that so as a french i would like to apologize for what our politicians have done to your country while the people remains silence. You have every right to be revengefull but know that a lot of my fellow frenchmen have realized the atrocities we have caused and feel really sorry.
>>
serb crying about killing civilians XD wow talk about irony
>>
>>55595480
>its ok when we and our ameribros kill people but when muslims do it its the saddest thing on earth and even 4chin can't mock it.
This is just the beginning prepare to get beheaded and raped cluck
>>
>bomb us for removing kebab
>get killed by kebab

Baww
>>
>>55595480
...Respect... in 4chan?
You've come to the wrong place my sweet summer child
>>
wot is a serbian doing in korea? I met a Serbian in the Philippines, it was the most surreal moment. I was used to seeing 99.99% fillipinos and then there's this old serbian dude with broken English in the middle of it all.
>>
>>55595310
Get fucked, shitskin
>>
Frenchies own no guns. The French people are forbidden from owning and possessing handguns, shotguns and rifles. Cannot protect their life, their families life or their property.

They are unarmed slaves and subjects who are ruled by celebrities.

France is not on life support, they already dead from this self inflicted disarmed fatal wound.

They are simply going through the final death throes.

I am sure the immigrants will be more than willing to lower the corpse of what was once France down into the grave for them.

Honestly I have no sympathy for them.

They did not learn from the Charlie Homo shootings?

they did not learn from American Soldiers wrestling the train shooters to the fucking ground??..
>>
remove kebab and slavs
>>
>>55596776
Well said
>>
>>55595480
>>55595679
>>55595883
>>55596148
>>55596356

Come at me faggots. You wanted this, not sit back and watch.
>>
File: redditgtfo.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
redditgtfo.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>55596534
>>
>>55596966
false flag thread
report the OP sage the thread and hide it
nothing to see here
>>
>>55596356
> Serbia is a shithole full of war criminals.
Funny, I think of US that way. No one has more war criminals than US. All of your politicians are murderers.

And US is DONE. White race is US is already minority in schools.

EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU FUCKING NIGGER SPIC!
>>
>>55595310
Two wrongs don't make a right
>>
>>55596534
A serb from Korea? its trolling. Lets stay together and bring the shit out.
Das Schwert muss es richten. Es wurde uns in die HAnd gegeben.
>>
>>55595310
Okay.
>>
File: ser404.png (8 KB, 492x195) Image search: [Google]
ser404.png
8 KB, 492x195
>>55597116
>Serbia
>Considering themselves a nation
You flag doesn't even display you fucks
>>
>>55597116
I'm not well versed in history but as a Chinese national I believe we were on your side?
>>
>>55595310

I'm with you Serbia, Nato royally screwed you over and seeing the bodies pile up feels like karma. Keep going Muslims, get in the borders.

May you one day reclaim Kosovo, brother.
>>
>>55595310
I agree Serbbro. Fuck the frogs.
>>
>>55596534
>
Are you really serb? If that so as a french i would like to apologize for what our politicians have done to your country while the people remains silence. You have every right to be revengefull but know that a lot of my fellow frenchmen have realized the atrocities we have caused and feel really sorry.
I like you.

Yes, I’m a Serb. In late 1990s, I was just a kid without a worry in my mind. Then NATO planes started bombing and we had to hide in our cellar.

Then my grandma, who was a nurse at a local hospital, was murdered by a shrapnel from a bomb that fell need the hospital. She was killed on the spot from head trauma.

That year my father took us to Korea because he worked for Samsung and Samsung offered him a position here. I fucking hated my life since.

I will NEVER FORGIVE NATO! NATO are pieces of shit.
>>
>over 600.000 serbs left serbia in 2015
>they've even infested south korea

holy fucking shit

also you were fucking bombed because you were planning to start a war on kosovo in 1999, you committed the bosnian genocide in 1995 and that was the year the Dayton agreement was signed, and the bosnian war was ended, the belgrade bombing had jack shit to do with bosnia

also you were bombed by the germans in 1941, who was to blame then?

also you were bombed by the franks in 1914
>>
>>55597734
Not my fault your internet is dogshit nigger Rafael Nadal
>>
Any french civilian willing to buy me a plane ticket and give me room and board will be rewarded with a Muslim scalp daily. I have no qualms with killing their women and children as well. Shit I will supply my own guns and ammo if needed just give me round two with these sand nigger scum.
>>
>>55597805
you do realize that your country will be attacked too?
>>
>>55597980
Guilty, our ISPs are worse than fucking isis
>>
>>55597946

posting sources for the bombings

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/belgrade-falls-to-austria-hungary

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Retribution_(1941)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia

I'm not sure even fucking Damascus had this amount of bombs dropped on it in the civil war, gg Belgrade
>>
I stand by you OP,I was but an infant when the west turned their back to their fellow Europeans in defence of Muslim invaders but I wont forget.
>>
>>55595310
>south Korea
Nice copy pasta bro
>>
>>55597903
Too bad the shrapnel didn't get you too, you disgusting slavshit pig fuck.
>>
>>55598797
>lithuania
Fucken lol
>>
>>55598797
>latvia
>not slavic
>sucked german dick the hardest

good goy
>>
File: IMG_20151104_145932.jpg (75 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151104_145932.jpg
75 KB, 577x1024
>>55597295
Well, it appears I've encountered a new type of edge lord here.
>>
>>55597903
How do you find life in Korea? Your life is interesting.
>>
>>55598374

Why attack us when they can slay the weak French?
>>
>>55595310
simmer down you samefag jidf kike
>>
>>55597903
To give some context at the times very few people really understood what was happening in there. the media in France basically portayed the serbs as the new Nazis and the muslims as the new Jews. The propaganda and guilt machine was fonctionning at full power with our "top" jewish "thinker" (Bernard-Henri Levy, Andre Glucksmann, Bernard Kouchner) given top presence on tv to spread bullshit news about serbia. At the times the internet did not exist and basically the medias were the only source of info. Our crime was not getting informed by more sources. years later we learned the truth, but it was to late. Again we are recieving our rightfull punisment. Hopefully with Marine Le Pen soon arriving to power it will stop.
>>
>>55599298
>what is 7/7
>what is Rotherham
>what is beheading of a soldier in broad daylight

fuck off Britkek
>>
halt die fresse, du scheiß serbe
>>
>>55600084

>what is 9/11 ;')
>>
File: 6327478734535.jpg (44 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
6327478734535.jpg
44 KB, 640x430
lmao this thread.
>>
As citizen we support Serbia but our corrupt politicians don't listen to the people
>>
>>55600728
>kebabs hijacking a few planes with boxcutters once
>never happened again
>created culture of fear and surveillance state
>all major terrorist attacks since then have been in Yurop and Mumbai
>couldn't stop coordinated bombings in London or Madrid
>couldn't stop coordinated massacres in Paris
>your children are being raped by the thousands and your government does nothing

Ours was the equivalent of a guy losing his cool and shooting somebody he had an argument with. Yours is the equivalent of a guy losing his cool, going home, finding the addresses of everybody related to the guy who pissed him off, then slowly murdering them over the course of years.
>>
>>55597028
> remove kebab and slavs
Swedec.uck... hahahaah... Slavs will live forever. Certainly we will outlive Swedish people which will be exterminated by Islam in our generation.

>>55597325
They sure do. NATO is the biggest threat to Serbs and NATO still has guns pointed at Serbs. You pieces of shit are still protecting Kosovo Islamists.

EVERY TIME ILLEGAL MEXICAN KILLS OR RAPES YOUR WOMEN, I CHEER!

I'm glad that US is basically a dead nation since niggers & spics are already a majority in schools.

>>55597734
Dead nation is actually Spain. Catalonia 4 ever! Fuck Spain! Hope Spain breaks up into 10 pieces!

>>55597805
Thank you UK!

>>55600967
a cemu se ti smejes? smij se tim idiojotima koji su nas ubijali a sad ce ih muslimani potpuno unistiti.
>>
>>55600084
>beheading in broad daylight

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/27/woman-beheaded-at-oklahoma-food-distribution-center-police-say/
>>
>>55601963
im not even swedish tho
>>
>>55599214
>How do you find life in Korea? Your life is interesting.
Eh, it's OK. It was hard as fuck when I came in because I didn't speak a word of Korean. I was like a retard in school because I couldn't understand shit. I was only good at math & CS because you didn't need much Korean to excel at those subjects.

I managed to land a really good university scholarship so it worked out OK.

Living as a white man in Korea has its benefits... but still, I'd prefer to live with my own kind.
>>
>>55601428
>your children
>implying

Shitskins raped their own children from their own communities you retarded burgerclap. Suddenly you care about shitskins? Calm down lefty liberal çuck
>>
DESIGNATED SHOOTING STREET
>>
Don't listen to this guy, the last time he said the exact same about another country while posting with an US flag. Just a stupid idiot.
>>
>>55601963

>a cemu se ti smejes? smij se tim idiojotima koji su nas ubijali a sad ce ih muslimani potpuno unistiti.

Smejem im se burazeru, uzivam!
>>
>>55601428

They probably don't need to make you fight when you find a new person to fight every single day, your republicans want to make a no fly zone in Iraq against the Russians when the Iraqi government wants them there. Please shoot down an aircraft down and get yourselves in 30 trillion in debt.
>>
>>55601963
Smesno je jer se ti osecas dobro zbog stotine ubijenih neduznih ljudi u parizu. Tebi je sasvim logicno I pravedno da ako je umrlo 1k srba, moze da umre I 1k francuza koji su velikom verovatnocom nepovezani sa sranjima koja su se desila 90ih. Ako se desila jedna losa stvar, sto se ne bi desila I druga, a? Zao mi je sto ti je porodica stradala u toj nesreci, ali je sasvim nelogicno osecati se dobro od TERORISTICKOG NAPADA. Ako hoces nekome da se svetis, sveti se NATOu a ne obicnim parizanima. Takodje je smesno sto ti gomila guzobolnih euro nacionalista odgovara izrizito sa uvredama o nasem narodu. Ceo thread je fijasko debila punih iracijonalne mrznje
> smij
Odjebi kurvatu.
>>
>>55603252
ahhahaha, sarkazam je tesko prenesti kroz tekst.

>>55603150
are you talking to me? I never post with other flags. I live in Korea and don't use proxies. I post mostly from my phone and it's always under a Korean flag.

There might be other jaded Serbs, no doubt. NATO killed a lot of Serb civilians and left a lot of angry people.

>>55602535
Yeah, you're probably one of the muslim niggers "Swedes". Fuck Sweden in any case.
>>
>>55603572
honestly it's a disgrace what we're doing over there, Assad's a shitty person but at least he kept the peace. Syria was a decent place to visit, or at least Damascus and Aleppo were.
>>
>>55603700

>Smesno je jer se ti osecas dobro zbog stotine ubijenih neduznih ljudi u parizu
>neduznih

Pare od njihovih poreza su isle direkt za bombe.

Napusis mi se kurcine, pedercino mutava, dabogda tebe prvog roknuli kad krenu da to isto rade i ovde.
>>
>>55603700
Ovo je jedini nacin da se probude. Plus karma je uvek dobra
>>
>>55603912
no, im estonian
>>
>>55600049
Marine Le Pen? Elle a viré son père et a léchée les pieds d'Israël. Ne te laisse pas berner. Si une personne a du temps d'antenne et peut s'exprimer, considére qu'on se fout de ta gueule.
>>
>>55603700
Ma ti is jebena budala. Oni nikad nece nauciti dok im ceste nisu pune krvi. Oni jos uvek pokusavaju ubiti srbe na kosovu. Svaki put kad musliman ubje francuza, amerikaca ili bilo kojeg drugog NATOa, treba de popijes malo rakije. Jebo im svima konj mater. Dabogda is sve pobili.
Ja nisam hrvat. tesko je tipkovati na telefon i borit se sa autocorrect.
>>
>>55604088
Deo tvog poreza ide u podrzavanje ranih vucicevih pljackaskih nevladinih organacija. Jedan deo naseg poreza ide I za organizovanje gej parade. Hoces da mi kazes da podrzavas pedere?
>>
>>55604667

>gej parade
>standardni politicki lopovluk
>bombardovanje suverene drzave i otimanje dela njene teritorije

Ma, sve ti je to isto, bratac moj.
>>
>>55604967
Porezi su porezi. Placas ih ili si najebao.
>>
>>55604577
Je sais je sais c'est loin d'être parfait. On aura le temps de chipoter quand on aura viré la mafia sioniste Umps. Pour l'instant c'est la seule alternative credible.
>>
>>55595310
B8 and you should probably kill yourself you filthy subhuman mongrol
>>
>>55605142

Moji porezi nikad nisu isli ka sredstvima koja sluze za gadjanje neke tamo drzave sa koje veze nemamo da bismo ispunili zelje tatice Bilija Klintona. Nemoj da si retardiran toliko.

Podrzavam muslimane i nadam se da ce da zakolju sve sto tamo mrda. Sami su izglasali maltene komunistu da im bude na vlasti, eto im ga sad.
>>
>>55595310
and when serbs did a genocide in srebrenica you all laughed so fuck you and all of serbs need to die
>>
>>55601963
Fuck yeah I'm with you Serbs, you guys got fucked and we bend over for these shitskin cunts
>>
>>55606001
What genocide? Where are your proofs?
>>
>>55606001

Sta je picko, provaljujes da te ceo svet mrzi, a?
>>
>>55606001
Frist rule learn what is genocide
>>
>>55595310
top kik you sub european : )
>>
>>55603700
i sta ces kad vam isis pokuca na vrata jos malo kako cu se fino ismijat mozda malo i republiku srpsku treba dodik malo i on da dobije
>>
>>55595310
nice proxy Petkovic
>>
>>55595310
BASED SERBIA STAYS BASED
>>
File: germany muslim 1442086639332.jpg (28 KB, 465x349) Image search: [Google]
germany muslim 1442086639332.jpg
28 KB, 465x349
>>55605845
>B8 and you should probably kill yourself you filthy subhuman mongrol
Hahhaha... no, I will live a long & peaceful life.

YOU, on the other hand, will live in a fucking islamic state and I'll ENJOY WATCHING your country turn into an islamic shithole!

Nazi pieces of shit killed my grand-uncle in a concentration camp during WW2 and you have murdered us again in 1990s.

Now muslim hordes are invading Germany and are raping & killing you all. You will accept 20 million niggers & muslims in the next decade (so says your DW news site).

So fuck you, you piece of shit! Hope muslims murder one of the members of your family so you have to mourn them like I mourned over my family members.

PAYBACK IS A BITCH!
>>
>>55606817
Sta cu da radim kada isis pokuca na vrata drzave cije su teritorije branili ljudi 1000 godina od svakakvih napada raznoraznih sila? Uhvaticu prvo tebe turcine glupi.
>>
File: 1440877383720.jpg (31 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1440877383720.jpg
31 KB, 505x431
>>55595310
>serb
>korea
This will be an interesting thread
>>
>>55606630
jbg pasa za koju godinu citava europa ce postati muslimanski kontinent sta ces onda ruse boli kurac ba za vas srbe jos nemogu da vjerujem da to nekontate a za sto nas svijet mrzi sve su ovo politicke igre.
>>
>>55595310
>Hey French fucks! YOU FUCKING DESERVED IT!

Wow, someone who agrees with me

They've had plenty of attacks and Europe in general warned about Muslims
>>
>>55606817
Cuti jebeni kebabu, idi moli se pedofilu
>>
File: eurabia 1442078071797.jpg (30 KB, 340x329) Image search: [Google]
eurabia 1442078071797.jpg
30 KB, 340x329
>>55606801
Eat shit & die, Mohammed. Night is still young... hope one of these insane islamists kills one of your family members.

Can't fucking wait for France to become conquered by Islam! It will definitely happen in my lifetime but I hope it happens sooner than later. Given the muslim birth rates, it will happen sooner.
>>
>>55607668
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG
>>
>>55607777
NICE FUCKIN QUADS
And true, people from godland on chan are rare
>>
>>55607648
The european people never asked for these sandniggers
>>
>>55606447
just type genocide in srebrenica 1995 and you will see.
>>
>>55595310
Serbians are literally scum of the earth, they genocided so many innocents and still today keep yelling about Kosovo. And their war criminals run around unmolested as local war heroes. Clinton should have wiped you off the map.
>>
>>55607542

>jbg pasa za koju godinu citava europa ce postati muslimanski kontinent

'Oce, kurac. Cekaj samo jos desetak godina da ulete Madjari, Poljaci, Rusi i mi sa njima. Ima sve na kolac da vas nabijamo, picke smrdljive.
>>
File: roc_intro3.png (4 KB, 289x279) Image search: [Google]
roc_intro3.png
4 KB, 289x279
Given what you're saying, if you'd been french at the time you'd have been one of those who hurt other countries. Every country and culture has degenerates that only bring shit to the world. This world won't change until we elaborate the screening for you guys.
>>
>>55606712
yeah whole world confirmed that genocide happened accept Serbia and Russia.
>>
>>55608036
>be american
>have no history
>conquer half the world by force
>mother land of terrorists
>>>>>>>you serbians are scum of earth hur dur
>>
>>55607984
Then why are you allowing them in?

Why aren't you getting rid of the politicians letting them in?
>>
>>55608204
Not all Americans conquered the world ;-)
>>
Based Montenegro master race reporting in
Only Serb and Russians brothers allowed
if you're Amerifat or Kebab, take your leave
>>
>>55607648
>Wow, someone who agrees with me

>They've had plenty of attacks and Europe in general warned about Muslims

Right on! How many attacks have they had since 2012? Every few months some insane muslim kills a bunch of French and French continue like it's all fine.

They're a fucking insane & suicidal nation!
>>
>>55608066
sta ce te vi bolan haj rusi moze jaki su nema sta a sta ce te vi kupujete oruzije od njih staro 30 godina da vas imalo postuju ne bi vam sranje prodali a sta ti mislis da ces ratovat haj ne seri ova nasa generacija pusku u ruke nezna uzet a kamoli pucat.
>>
Ew fucking muslim
>>
>>55607084

Are you a Serb?
>>
>>55608275
Because there are brainwashed idiots in europe who wont wake up until they get raped
>>
File: 1423859924158.png (29 KB, 232x185) Image search: [Google]
1423859924158.png
29 KB, 232x185
Has ISIS said ANYTHING on their social media accounts since these attacks?
>>
Fuck Europe and their support for islamofascists
>>
>>55609136
All Montenegrins are Serbs
>>
>>55609258
kek jew
>>
>>55608682

yes, we will shut down our US internet invention so you big bossy 4chan turds can tell us what we can do on here....

PUCKER UP AND KISS IT
>>
>>55609357
You deserve it for supporting balestine
>>
>>55609258
ew jew that is worst even then us muslims
>>
>>55608915
I oni su bili I dede I klinci koji pusku nisu mogli pravilno da drze
>>
>>55607121

>been this keked

tho I have to admit its pretty funny how europe is going to shit by its own hand,
>>
Not another diaspora shithead ... look Frenchfags you really didn't deserve it we all know which country deserves it the most.
>>
>>55609204
they re celebrating and tapping each other shoulders but didn t take respsonsibility
>>
>>55609563
You Bosnians are alright
>>
>>55609258
because why not
>>
>>55609538
I don't know any people who support palestine...
>>
>>55609658

Germany?
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>55609312

To ми peци бpe.
>>
>>55595310
Claims Serbian flag is South Korea
yeah right faggot
>>
>>55608036
Where do you learn your history from fat bro? GTA 4?
>>
>>55595310
The civilians are not the decision makers of the country.
can you not appropriate key individual's actions to everyone who lives in that country?
>>
>>55609837

USA
>>
>>55609147
>>>55608275
>Because there are brainwashed idiots in europe who wont wake up until they get raped

THIS STRENGTHENS THE IDIOT GOVERNMENT AND FORCES AND THE PEOPLE WILL BEG FOR PROTECTION NOW - IT OVERRIDES THE "KIND GESTURE" OF THE GOVERNMENT WHO LET THE POOR REFUGEES IN... ONLY WANTING TO HELP OF COURSE...

SO THEY LOVE THIS SHIT ! THIS PROVES HOW IMPORTANT THEY ARE, HOW EVERY CRIME AND DOLLAR THEY PULL OFF IS NECESSARY !

THEY JUST TOOK A RED HOT POKER AND BRANDED A MASTER TATTOO ON THEIR OWN FACES AND ASSES SO EVERYONE SEES IT COMING AND GOING.
>>
>>55595310
>killed white people
>killed catholics
>are bloody savages
>behaved like ISIS does today during the war

But what else can you expect from the offspring of turks.
>>
>>55609702
>didn t take respsonsibility

So it was muslims, but not ISIS. This gets more interesting as it goes on.
>>
>>55609757
thanks nice game tonight respect.
>>
>>55595310
I'm with you serbro
>I will not forgive you until Muslims have murderd the same number of civilians that YOU have murdered in Serbia.
they deserve it
and this is what they need to wake up
+1
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 254x170) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9 KB, 254x170
>>55609312
>>
Serbia>Eurokeks
>>
>>55610547
<3
>>
File: 1363982316964.png (126 KB, 352x390) Image search: [Google]
1363982316964.png
126 KB, 352x390
Hey guys, did the 2015 funnyman comment on this happening? I clearly remember him downplaying muslims in France back then.
>>
File: israel & serbia.jpg (9 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
israel & serbia.jpg
9 KB, 251x201
>>55609258
> Fuck Europe and their support for islamofascists
Right on my Israeli friend! Israel is one of the few countries I respect (yes Israel is on the edge of Mediterranean and in ME but I consider them Europeans).

Never met a jew I didn't like. Jews and Serbs have a lot in common. If they didn't have better lobbies and nukes, NATO & US would shit all over them like they're shitting over Serbia.

Anyway, long live Israel & Serbia!
>>
>>55609658

> look Frenchfags you really didn't deserve it we all know which country deserves it the most.

It was Frenchies who took out Gadaffi, so yes, they do deserve it the most.
>>
>>55610902
third world country<eurokeks
>>
>>55610234

ah so close
>>
>>55611518
This. I luv u pal.
>>
>>55596534
>serb wants french to die
>french apologizes

K U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>55611005
Disgusting
>>
>>55609981
Even if I didn't know any history I can see all the genocide denials in this thread along with Serbs advocating for the death of white people because they are butthurt they got what was coming to them.
Fucking traitors to the white race, we should have given them a lesson like we did Japan
>>
>>55611496
How can you blame the french people for something that their goverment did
>>
iTele are reporting that there are around 100 people have died inside the Bataclan
>>
>>55595310
Calm down Serbro.

It's a war on all of us. Soon enough they will understand.
>>
Why are so many people saying "NATO STRONK" without realizing that NATO/many individual NATO countries helped create these attacks, remind me who toppled Gaddafi again? Who overthrew Saddam? Who actively supports terrorists in Syria?
>>
>>55611717
kek you should have balkan would be in at peace right now
>>
>>55595310
>S*rbia

don't make us do it again :^)
>>
>>55595310

The world greatest islamophobe says you're full of shit OP

>In the first place, the international treaties that originally recognized Kosovo as a constituent of Yugoslavia did just that: It was a member of a wider post-1918 federation and not a segment of just one province of it. (For the legal details of this crucial distinction, see Noel Malcolm's Kosovo: A Short History.) Even the old-style Yugoslav Communists granted Kosovo the status of an autonomous region in their 1974 constitution. It was the great crime—one of the many great crimes—of former Serbian President Slobodan Milosevic to negate both these previous agreements. Almost as soon as he seized power in 1989, he repealed the autonomy of Kosovo. And he went on to destroy the entire Yugoslav federation in a mad and genocidal effort to put a conquering "Greater Serbia" in its place. The independence of Kosovo is the closing act in the defeat of that wicked and crazy scheme. The Albanian majority would no more agree to a restoration of Serbian sovereignty than Poland would seek to fuse itself with Russia or Germany.

>Forget all the nonsense that you may have heard about Kosovo being "the Jerusalem" of Serbia. It may contain some beautiful and ancient Serbian and Serbian Orthodox cultural sites, but it is much more like Serbia's West Bank or Gaza, with a sweltering, penned-up, subject population who were for generations treated as if they were human refuse in the land of their own birth. Nobody who has spent any time in the territory, as I did during and after the eviction of the Serb militias, can believe for a single second that any Kosovar would ever again submit to rule from Belgrade. It's over.
>>
>>55607985
The burden of proof is on you!
>>
>>55597025
They are meat waiting for slaughter.

People who do not value their own life enough to demand the right to own firearms have already traded their right to life for temporary piety.
>>
File: terror attacks in france.png (50 KB, 561x1225) Image search: [Google]
terror attacks in france.png
50 KB, 561x1225
Look at this fucking list... just look at it. French are the stupidest people on Earth. How many HUNDREDS MORE will have to die before you fucks wake up?

My bet is that you will NEVER wake up because you're already a defeated nation.
>>
>>55611781

We're talking about countries, as a whole, that deserve it the most, and French are on top of that list.
>>
>>55612119

>During the Balkan wars of 1912 and 1913, the then-distinct kingdom of Serbia, with some regional allies, did manage to invade and annex a formerly Ottoman territory that had been the scene of a Serbian military defeat in—wait for it—1389. (In that year, England was laying emotional claims to large and beautiful areas of France.) Serbian monarchist and nationalist propaganda hailed the "liberation" of the ancestral land, but the shrewdest foreign correspondent of the day took a different line:

>Do not the facts, undeniable and irrefutable, force you to come to the conclusion that the Bulgars in Macedonia, the Serbs in old Serbia, in their national endeavor to correct data in the ethnological statistics that are not quite favorable to them, are engaged quite simply in systematic extermination of the Muslim population in the villages, towns and districts?
>>
>>55611518
Third world country > Swedistan
>>
>>55604032
>Assad's a shitty person
Hello reddit. Assad is a fucking lion.
>>
VOTE
http://strawpoll.me/5999343

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE
>>
>>55612445
>You might argue that Kosovo was now part of Serbia by "right" of conquest (in other words, de facto), but in fact, not even Serbia had adjusted its own laws to make it a legal province de jure, and this was in any case moot because all future treaties and agreements were signed between Yugoslavia and the no-less-new state concept calling itself republican Turkey. Legal instruments agreed between these two entities recognized Belgrade's sovereignty over Kosovo, but solely in the sense that they recognized Belgrade as the capital of Yugoslavia. (For a more extended discussion of this essential constitutional point, see Noel Malcolm's Kosovo: A Short History.) Thus, and if we exempt some decisions made by Stalinist bureaucrats after the re-creation of Yugoslavia in 1945, Kosovo has never been treated or recognized as Serb territory within Yugoslavia and never at all by international treaties outside that former state. Even those hasty Stalinist decisions were later undone by Tito, who granted Kosovo a large measure of autonomy in 1974. It is very important to remember that Slobodan Milosevic launched his own petty and violent career, as the head of a Serb-Montenegrin crime family, precisely by cancelingKosovo's pre-existing autonomy in 1990, remaking himself as a nationalist demagogue instead of a Communist one, and bringing in the roof of the Yugoslav federation.
>>
>>55612489
Again, I am not even swedish and what you said is bs, sweden is one of the best countries to live in ;_;
>>
>>55612699

>Of course, one ought to acknowledge that this is a calamity for the Serbs and indeed an injustice in the sense of an insult to their pride and history. But the injustice was self-inflicted. I remember seeing, in Kosovo, the "settlements" for Serbs that the Milosevic regime was building in a vain effort to alter the demography. And who were the bedraggled "settlers"? The luckless Serbian civilians who had been living in the Krajina area of Croatia until their fearless leader's war of conquest for "Greater Serbia" had brought general disaster and seen them finally evicted from farms and homesteads they had garrisoned for centuries. Promised new land on colonized Albanian territory, they had been uprooted and evicted once again. Where are they now, I wonder? Perhaps stupidly stoning the McDonald's in Belgrade, and vowing fervently never to forget the lost glories of 1389, and maybe occasionally wondering where they made their original mistake.
>>
I kind of agree with you OP. But I think the French people has nothing of responsibility in what there government did and do in other countries.

I think Hollande is a war criminal, like Obama Netanyahu, etc., and need to be judged -and execute- by that. I don't think the common people deserve this.
>>
Serbs suck my balls
>>
>>55612611
ma gdje nije samo sta rade samo seru nesto ko oni sila oni ovo oni ono a svi se odcjepili od njih.
>>
>>55595310
>Serbian
>S. Korean Flag

I smell shitposter.
>>
File: Hitchens.jpg (247 KB, 1127x914) Image search: [Google]
Hitchens.jpg
247 KB, 1127x914
>>55612869
The man who wrote all of that. Go ahead and accuse him of being an apologist for islam.
>>
File: croatia-victims-vukovar-1991.jpg (2 MB, 2363x1612) Image search: [Google]
croatia-victims-vukovar-1991.jpg
2 MB, 2363x1612
>>55612611

Samo ti kenjaj Ustaso, saljemo ti 6 hiljada muslimana dnevno. Vi ste u NATO-u, tako da ce vam se najebati one mrtve majke kurvinste pravo u picku.
>>
>>55612588

So he's a giant pussy?
>>
File: Macedonia radical islam.jpg (27 KB, 460x307) Image search: [Google]
Macedonia radical islam.jpg
27 KB, 460x307
>>55612119
>Nobody who has spent any time in the territory, as I did during and after the eviction of the Serb militias, can believe for a single second that any Kosovar would ever again submit to rule from Belgrade
WE DON'T FUCKING EXPECT THEM TOO SUBMIT TO US , THEY ONLY NEED TO SUBMIT TO HELL , WE'RE NOT GONNA FUCKING KEEP THEM , AND DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE LECTURE ME ABOUT MY OWN HISTORY YOU YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN ALBOZERG DIASPORA
>>
>>55597946
Fuck off , kebab vermin
>>
File: 1437836413269.png (257 KB, 313x398) Image search: [Google]
1437836413269.png
257 KB, 313x398
>>55613305

He's a neo-con piece of garbage, no different than your Jeb Bush and other subhumans.
>>
File: 1444927327146.jpg (65 KB, 516x1599) Image search: [Google]
1444927327146.jpg
65 KB, 516x1599
>>55613660

>AND DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE LECTURE ME ABOUT MY OWN HISTORY YOU YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN ALBOZERG DIASPORA

You wouldn't happen to be part vatnik would you?
>>
File: whiteAmerica.png (802 KB, 1046x706) Image search: [Google]
whiteAmerica.png
802 KB, 1046x706
>>55614113

You wouldn't happen to be part nigger, would you?
>>
a bunch of rapists and murderess who kill people who are members of a different religion and are taking territory that doesn't belong to them, they also hate the french, america and the NATO because they started bombing them

who does this remind you of? when did this ISIS scenario happen in recent history? wew lads
>>
>>55595310
The fuck is serb? Car brand?
>>
File: whites a minority in US.jpg (25 KB, 280x318) Image search: [Google]
whites a minority in US.jpg
25 KB, 280x318
>>55613166
You'll be sucking some nigger's balls you fucking retard.

USA IS KILL

>Most Children Younger Than Age 1 are Minorities, Census Bureau Reports
http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/population/cb12-90.html
http://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/demo/p25-1143.pdf

>First time in history: US schools will not have white majority this autumn
http://rt.com/usa/179612-us-schools-no-white-majority/

>Conan O'Brien: "In 2043 white people will no longer be the majority in America.
>** Crowd cheers **
http://teamcoco.com/video/conan-monologue-06-13-13

Thank "you know who":

>Jews and immigration policy
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/01/kevin-macdonald-jews-and-immigration-policy-—-again/

>Joe Biden says Jews use their power in the media to promote mass-immigration and homosexuality:
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/05/joe-bidens-faux-pas/

>Soon to become minority, US whites show less support for diversity
http://rt.com/usa/193036-ucla-white-minority-study/

> 'SNL' Warns White People Won't Be Calling The Shots For Long
>"White people of the United States, get ready. Because your reign is coming to an end!"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/05/snl-white-video_n_5935428.html
>>
>>55613925

and you're just the christian eastern orthodox mirror image of ISIS. strip away the religion and you're exactly the same.
>>
>>55614312

Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>55614360
>The fuck is serb? Car brand?
creatures the SS were afraid of in WWII
>>
>>55614514
man i love Americans :)
>>
>serbia

topfuckingkek
>>
>>55614861

maybe google what the croats did to serbs in ww2? maybe look up how germany bombed the shit out of belgrade and the serbs capitulated in 2 hours? but I guess you can still believe in your headcanon
>>
>>55595310
This tbph, France Germany, US and UK are a cancer at the heart of the world and we attack everyone who tries to deal with the actual problem.
>>
>>55596534
C O C U

O

C

U
>>
File: 1.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Blacks and whited take out kebab
>>
>>55614514
>>55614666

But nigger boy, you literally are ISIS. Don't even try to deny it. McCain says hi.

This shit is coming soon near you, better lube up your ass.
>>
Good night slavfags, just wasted an hour of my night here
>>
>>55615370
oh the whole mccain-isis myth..about that:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/09/18/four-pinocchios-for-rand-pauls-claim-that-mccain-met-with-the-islamic-state/

>better lube up your ass.

I'm sure you're an experienced catcher, seeing as my country was the pitcher last time round.
>>
>>55614312
Buthurt serb? What a surprise.
>>
File: GREATEST FRIEND.jpg (120 KB, 1019x703) Image search: [Google]
GREATEST FRIEND.jpg
120 KB, 1019x703
Fuck Serbia.

Lafayette, nous voilà!
>>
>>55612119

lel
>>
>>55616013

>washingtonpost

Good goy, nigger. Go for a nice bowl of KFC now.

>seeing as my country was the pitcher last time round

Months of bombing had the same body count as two planes slamming in some buildings. You're the laughing stock of the world, Tyrone.
>>55616031

10 million by 2020, Muhammad. You're about to get butthurt, literally.
>>
>>55616031
eh fuck them all they do is whine because nobody cares about them and everybody hates them.
>>
File: merkel muslim -chador_3465403b.jpg (58 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
merkel muslim -chador_3465403b.jpg
58 KB, 620x387
>>55616013
Within 20 years, US will fall apart as niggers & spics become a majority. Race wars have already started in the US btw.

Every time a nigger murders some white american, I fucking cheer! Hope they murder you all.

US is the most evil nation on planet.

>>55616031
Guten Tag Mohammed!
>>
>>55607985
Genocide is a term used for human victims, not muslims.
>>
>>55616727
World hates you muslim pieces of pig shit even more, balija.
>>
>>55595310
Hey Serbia, remember when you fucks started one of the most lethal wars humanity ever had? Yeah.
>>
VIVE LE FRANCE
REMOVE KEBAB
>>
Based Korean Serb tbqh pham
>>
>>55595310
>NATO

Shit have they done anything in the last 20 years?
>>
>>55617267
ouuu im so angry right now gtfo ;)
>>
>>55617490
Have you ever heard of a country called Afghanistan? ISAF = NATO
>>
>>55617399
LOL BUTTMAD!

You shit your bed, now lie in it.
>>
>>55617307
yeah they hate them now but everybody hated serbs for about 150 years do you really think serbia would have existed if it wasn't for russia cetnik.
>>
>>55617399
>started
yeah, because world powers weren't just itching for a fight already and were looking for any kind of reason to start fighting...

that incident was just one of the many dominoes that fell & started WW1.

you give us too much credit if you think a tiny nation in Balkans can start a whole fucking world war!

god damn retards... no wonder your whole nation is burning.
>>
>>55616646

>washingtonpost

Yeah it's not like the Washpost has a history of reporting on government malfeasance or anything

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal

>Months of bombing had the same body count as two planes slamming in some buildings.

Body count? One moment you whine that we slaughtered you, and the next moment you're playing down you're casualties, which is it? The point was hit your infrastructure, and considering that you failed to kill even a single US servicemen, and considering that you withdrew from Kosovo with your tail between your legs, I'd say it was pretty clear success.

>10 million by 2020, Muhammad. You're about to get butthurt, literally.

It's ironic that will one moment claim to defenders of Christendom, and the next moment will applaud jihadists. That just goes to show that all fascists and religious zealots are ecumenical brothers beneath the skin. Pitting one religious fascist against another is no solution.
>>
>>55596534
Shut up faggot don't tolerate this shit let a lone justify his response.
>>
>>55617399

Austrocukks did that. See, Frog boy? You're deluded to the point where you invert history. That's why this shit is happening to you right now, you've lost touch with reality.

>Serbs started the war
>Islam is a religion of peace

etc.
>>
THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPEND IS INVASION OF AFRICAN COCK INTO EUROPEAN UNION
I AM SO GLAD OF THIS

MUSLIM SCUMS PASS TROUGH BALKANS AND WE LET THEM THEY ARE ALL GOING TO THE NICE EU COUNTRIES
TO
RAPE
STEAL
CONVERT YOUR CHILDREN TO ISLAM
KILL YOU SLOWLY LIKE CANCER

FUCK EUROPE FUCK NATO FUCK YOU ALL

10 YEARS FROM NOW YOU WILL ALL FEEL DIFFERENT YOU WILL NOT ENJOY FREEDOM AND PROSPERITY

MUSLIMS WILL ROT YOUR CORE OF EXISTANCE

IM SO HAPPY THAT THIS NEW-AGE OCCUPATION IS HAPPENING

KEEP LETTING THOUSANDS OF 'IMMIGRANTS' MUSLIM AFRICAN COCKS INTO YOUR PRETENTIOUS COUNTRIES

GET FACE FUCKED FUCKING EUROPEAN UNION AND I WILL SEE YOU SOON IF YOU ARE GONNA LAUGH

YOU WILL ONLY WISH YOU ARE DEAD YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STAND TO THE DAILY MISERY THAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO YOU

SOON
>>
>>55595883
Fuck off anti-white
>>
>>55598797
Fuck off anti-white
>>
Fuck your idiot thread traitor, NO, the french didnt deserve this, no white european deserves to get killed. What we need is to unite even more into a European empire and crush the middle east entirely.
>>
>>55595310
Get the fuck out of korea you dirty Slav. The only russian allowed in korea are hookers. Because they are so cheap.
>>
>>55618367
Eat shit Mohammed.
>>
>>55617307
>>55617267

Bosnians are based, keep hating
>>
>Serb from Korea that browses 4chan
Diversity is fun when it doesn't involve arabs or niggers
>>
>>55618626
Fuck off anti-white
>>
>>55618208
EAT SHIT YOU FACE FUCK YOU ARE MORE SERB THEN A ACTUAL SERB

350-400 MILLIONS SLAVIC PEOPLE IN EUROPE

WHO IS GONNA STOP US?

WHO YOU FAGGOTS WHO

PIECES OF SHIT
EVERY
SIGNLE
ONE OF YOU
>>
File: 1442407301235.jpg (18 KB, 449x414) Image search: [Google]
1442407301235.jpg
18 KB, 449x414
>>55595310
>Serb complaining about murdering civilians.
>>
>>55618724
kek
>>
>>55618782
I thoughts Slavs aren't white
>>
File: Trudeau Canada Islam Muslims.jpg (286 KB, 1440x1705) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau Canada Islam Muslims.jpg
286 KB, 1440x1705
>>55618626
Eat shit Mohammed! Hope Islam conquers Canada soon so I can laugh my ass off.

And given how you've elected a pro-Islam PM who is bringing in THOUSANDS of terrorists ASAP (before Christmas), I won't have to wait long before Ottawa turns into Paris.

Eat shit and die and hope a muslim rapes your mom or sister.
>>
>>55618652
As a Serb would you be able to inform me what is the best way to eat shit?
Seeing how well the Serbs did it I just assumed it was part of their culture to eat shit.
>>
File: 1442069745377.jpg (82 KB, 613x597) Image search: [Google]
1442069745377.jpg
82 KB, 613x597
>>55607984
mmmhhh
>>
Yeah, I can agree with this
>>
>>55618860
nah dude we are all turks you know serbia should know what is like to be ruled for about 500 years ahh good times you in macediona are i don't even know what the hell you are.
>>
>>55595310

errr? mate mate mate mate mate........they just torched calias

im impressed france!
>>
>>55618298

>One moment you whine that we slaughtered you, and the next moment you're playing down you're casualties, which is it?

Don't confuse me with the others here. Your bombings caused fairly minimal damage, because you're laughably incompetent at warfare, the only thing they forced was a political revolution. Meanwhile, your "joke" of a country had jets stolen right underneath their noses. No security service of any other country could be so stupid and inefficient to let that happen.

>and considering that you withdrew from Kosovo with your tail between your legs

Like I said, political pressure/revolution. Plenty of Albos fighting on the ground were mowed down. You've been too, had you dared put boots on the ground.

>It's ironic that will one moment claim to defenders of Christendom

>Germans
>Christian

In name only. This just goes to show what a complete idiot you are. Better get ready for another tax increase. Pablo's 7th kid won't pay for itself, you know.
>>
>>55617138

What we as the international community need to do is buy every Serb a giant cross, so every time they feel they are being mistreated or ignored they can clime up there and nail themselves to it.
>>
File: 1446583029932.gif (3 MB, 353x209) Image search: [Google]
1446583029932.gif
3 MB, 353x209
>>55602656
>Serb
>White
>>
>>55619250
Slavs have always been, is and will always remain white.

Fuck off anti-white.
>>
>>55619363
Indeed. I heard Serb hookers are cheap
>>
>>55595310
This

Sorry for your loss serbbro, I've always found their actions truly despicable.
>>
>>55619732
>>55619826

Fuck off anti-white
>>
there is fuck all up with serbia...i was hoping they joined the EU and we told turkey to fuck off

but after this brexit deffo
>>
File: france islamic republic-fs8.png (56 KB, 738x750) Image search: [Google]
france islamic republic-fs8.png
56 KB, 738x750
>>55619363
160+ dead. heads cut off. Pools of blood in concert hall from shotgun blasts.

You just keep on blaming Serbs and keep your guns pointed at Serbia.

I will open a bottle of Slivovitz the day France becomes a Caliphate.

Cheers!
>>
File: canada.png (25 KB, 743x632) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
25 KB, 743x632
>>55619732

OOOH, YOU GOT HIM GOOD, WEED MAN!
>>
File: 1426469221110.jpg (20 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1426469221110.jpg
20 KB, 249x249
>>55595310
FUCK NATO
FUCK USA
FUCK THE WEST

YOU HAVE NO IDEA JUST HOW FUCKING MAD I AM

WHAT WE KNOW FOR A FACT:

SAUDI ARABIA AND QATAR FINANCES EXTREMISM IN EUROPE AND MIDDLE EAST
USA AND ISRAEL PROTECTS AND DEFENDS SAUDI ARABIA AND QATAR
USA AND EUROPEAN UNION FINANCES AND ARMS MODERATE TERRORISTS IN SYRIA
SOROS AND OTHERS LIKE HIM PLANED A GREAT FLOOD OF REFUGEE/IMMIGRANTS INTO EUROPE SINCE A LONG TIME
THERE IS 0 CHECK ON THE BACKGROUND OF THE PEOPLE COMING IN
THE USA AND THE EUROPEAN UNION HAVE DESTROYED IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, LIBYA AND SYRIA
WE ARE STILL EXPECTED TO HATE RUSSIA AND PUTIN

I TELL YOU ONE THING: THE USA DID NOT LIBERATE EUROPE DURING WORLD WAR 2, IT SEALED ITS FATE

FOLLOWING THE FOREIGN POLICY OF THE USA WAS THE GRAVEST MISTAKE FRANCE HAS DONE

FRANCE FOLLOWS AMERICAN ORDERS AND SELLS WEAPONS AND EVERYTHING TO THE SAUDIS

IN EXCHANGE, THE SAUDIS, UNDER THE PROTECTORATE OF THE USA, FINANCES EXTREMISM AROUND THE WORLD

AMERICANS, TELL ME WHY WE SHOULDNT DUMP YOUR ASS AND MOVE ALL THE WAY TOWARDS PUTIN NOW

GIVE ME ONE FUCKING REASON

ALL THE USA HAS DONE IN THE PAST FEW DECADES IS PRODUCE THE ABSOLUTE WORST, BRAIN ROTTING POP MUSIC AND CULTURE THERE EXISTS ON THIS EARTH RIGHT NOW

ALL THE USA HAS DONE IS DESTROY COUNTRIES OVER LIES

ALL THE USA HAS DONE IS REMOVE SECULAR """DICTATORS""" OR AS KNOWN AS LEADERS WHO KNOW HOW TO RULE OVER NATIONS OF BABOONS AND MONKEYS

TELL ME YOU FUCKING AMERICANS, WHY SHOULDN'T I POINT THE FINGERS AT ALL THE CULPRITS

TELL ME YOU FUCKING ZIONIST KIKES, WHY SHOULDN'T I PUT YOU IN THE SAME BAG AS THOSE FUCKING ARABIC COCK SUCKERS
AFTER ALL YOURE ALL A BUNCH OF SEMITIC FAGGOTS

#DUMPUSA #SIDEWITHRUSSIA
>>
>>55619602
THE SLAVIC GENE DNA IS SO SO SO STRONG EVEN 1/4 SLAVIC PERSON LOOKS MORE SLAVIC THEN THE OTHER 3/4 HE IS

DONT BE STUPID

BEFORE TURKS AND AFTER TURKS INTERBREEDING ONLY GOT BACK THE SLAVIC GENE

TURKISH GENE BACK TO TURKEY

OH WAIT YOU ARE STUPID SINCE YOU ARE MUSLIM LOL
TARD
>>
Sadly, OP, ISIS kills people like you 99.9% of the time, not Christians.
>>
>>55620022
Are you fucking insane? Why would Serbia join EU/NATO? So that all these SUICIDAL EU politicians like Merkel would mandate that they take in thousands of muslims???

EU is fucking insanity.

If UK wants to survive, you should GTFO of EU.
>>
>>55596356
>implying the white house and DoD isn't full of war criminals.
>>
File: beach.gif (373 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
beach.gif
373 KB, 500x211
>>55610234
Good fucking luck

We're hiding behind 3 authortarian layers of police states, military industrial complex and surveillance state.

Nice Jihad, hahahaha. The truth then. Have you payed attention to what we've been doing? We've been running ops in the middle east for the past two decades to acclimate our troops to fighting in the region, keep them venerated and sharp.

We've been preparing for this crusade. You are right about one thing, the US is a war-waging steamrolling superpower. We aren't like you pussy Europeans who seem to have left your fighting skills in the 20th century. Fuck all of you limp-dicked baltic cowards who think they can act without repercussion. Fuck your chicken-shit soldiers who happily starve the Bosnians, but piss their pants at the sight of NATO troops. Fuck your 24/7 spew of copypasta nationalism, you sure as hell don't deserve it the way you spineless maggots fight. Fuck European pride, fuck the European senselessness. FUCK ALL OF IT.

The middle east is diseased, rotted to the core, and you wimpy fucks have no chance of saving it. Of performing yet another crusade. It's up to America to pull it out, by it's fucking roots because you shit-licking submissive dogs sure as hell aren't capable as you continually prove. Wipe it's slate clean. BURN IT DOWN.

And from the ashes a new holy land will be born. A land of megacorporations ruling a corporately and controlling the region. The pious will be purged, in their place ferverent servitude to their master Corporation. People will salute logos, not flags. Have allegiances to CEOs not presidents or gods! Unaccounted megacorporations free to expand as they see fit. They'll make the cradle of civilization great again, as they bring us into the new era where malicious and corrupt governments are replaced by all-powerful apathetic corporations.
>>
>>55620022
>IMPFUCKINGLYING ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN THE EUROPEAN UNION ANYMORE
>>
>>55603912
Slavs are communist spies and should be irradiated.
소련으로 돌아가 이 빨겡이 게세끼야.
>>
>>55611005
now its clear that you're just shilling
>>
File: Slobodan-M.jpg (81 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
Slobodan-M.jpg
81 KB, 900x599
Raise your hand if you were right.
>>
>>55595310
Love it!

Based!

http://youtu.be/7wfYIMyS_dI
>>
>>55595310
i agree to the point with nato
they fucked up libya as well and started this whole shit
>>
>>55620239
woah so tell me what is like to be a retard please i never knew it was like that and turn caps lock off.
>>
>>55620673

What the fuck are you talking about, retard? You're not even white anymore, and you're supposed to lead a great crusade? Go smoke another bowl and get even fatter, dumbfuck. The next crusade will be targeted against you.
>>
desu senpai serbs are historically blood thirsty genocidal slavshits and we didn't do enough damage to your shitty miserable noncountry
>>
>>55620186
We should say fuck America, Putin isn't a saint either so fuck him too
>>
>>55620795
Milosevic was right.

He was a man who loved his people, and couldn't stand watching the muslim infestation.

We've committed a grave crime against Serbia.
>>
File: mladic.jpg (9 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
mladic.jpg
9 KB, 190x265
>>55595310

Based kebab removing serbs will always be based.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.