[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wonder what this bitch is thinking right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Merkel ruined.png (241 KB, 729x509) Image search: [Google]
Merkel ruined.png
241 KB, 729x509
I wonder what this bitch is thinking right now?
>>
>>55591169
About how her hopes of the UN secretary general position are fading fast.

Lesbians.
>>
>france will pay for its crimes
>>
>>55591169
Why the fuck does she care? She gets a ton of money and is surrounded by armed guards. She'll be the last one that will face any consequences of the muslim invasion. It's the people who get fucked and have been disarmed by authoritarians.
>>
>>55591799
This. The elites live in another world, a world where they only have to face the consequences of other elites.
>>
>>55591169
>i just hope there are enough muslim men for all the german woman :^)
>>
>>55591169
>None of this would have happened if the muslims were busy breeding with our white women
>>
I still wonder why after all those years the IS has not attacked Germany. The borders weren't open for them at first, you know. Why were we spared so far?
>>
>>55591169
>Just as planned. :^)
>>
>Open borders, gee what a good idea!

Merkel is a fucking moron.

What's worse is that liberals will defend her policy anyway

>NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE KILLERS! IT'S JUST A BAD FEW GIVING ALL THE GOOD ONES BAD NAMES!
>>
>>55591169
>Did I leave the oven on again?
>>
There's going to be a 4th Reich eventually, /pol/. We might already be dead at that point but some time, some where it's going to rise for sure.
>>
I'd rather eradicate all Muslims and not have to worry about the terrorist attacks than to benefit from the one or two good muslims in the world
>>
>>55591169
Hope she fucking bites some cyanide and does Europe a service.
>>
>>55591169
Thinking in how to cover all of this and continue with the plan
>>
>>55593303
http://info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/deutschland/udo-ulfkotte/multikulti-in-berlin-tuerken-verbrennen-19-jaehrige-schwangere-deutsche.html

This should be enough to realize we need to kick those pieces of shit out of the civilized world.
>>
>>55591169
>if muslims are this pissed, it means we're not bending over low enough yet
>>
>>55594440
Not a big happening, m8 and it was a race traitor anyway.
>>
>>55591169
>Just cuc.k my shit up
>>
Merkel should be charged with high treason and hanged, without a fucking doubt. Her refugee crisis she started will cost Trillions in damages and come at the cost of Millions of innocent German lives, I'd give her the electric chair.
>>
>>55595103
I don't want to defend Ferkel but France had problems with snackbars way before the refugee crisis.
>>
>>55591169
this fucking bitch already told us few years ago that "multiculturalism is not working". She's just a tool in zionist's hands. And a tool in germany's mass shame after WWII.
>>
She's a Communist so is probably feeling quite pleased with herself.
>>
>>55591169
WIR SCHAFFEN DAS!
>>
>letting a woman run things
>>
>>55595407
>I don't want to defend Ferkel but France had problems with snackbars way before the refugee crisis.

I'm not even talking about France or this event, I'm just talking about Germany and I'm not even German. These attacks will only increase in Germany and the rest of the EU as the number of Muslims in these countries increases. This is only going to get much worse as the years go by.
>>
>>55591169
MISSION ACOMPLISHED
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.