[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The singer of "Queens of the Stone Age" is in "Eagles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: SH0875.jpg (219 KB, 749x534) Image search: [Google]
SH0875.jpg
219 KB, 749x534
The singer of "Queens of the Stone Age" is in "Eagles of Death Metal," and is now a hostage of sandniggers (or may be dead).
>>
>>55589211
Josh Homme?
>>
File: SH0876.jpg (62 KB, 676x167) Image search: [Google]
SH0876.jpg
62 KB, 676x167
>>55589473

Yep.

But Twitter is now saying he wasn't there because even though it's his band he almost never tours with it.
>>
Apparently Homme didn't go with the band to Europe.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/11/report-terrorists-take-hostages-at-eagles-of-death-metal-concert-in-paris/

>Eagles of Death Metal is the collaboration between Jesse Hughes and Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age. Homme did not join the band for their European tour, however.
>>
I watched a documentary about Jesse Hughes. He's had a hard life.
>>
>>55589821
Hes not with his band. Hes with his 72 virgins.

Josh Homme did it for Allah!
>>
I'm ready and I'll blast this during the upcoming war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzEkdlkIgMI
>>
File: 1442598175025.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1442598175025.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
>>55589211

WTF NOOOOOO
>>
>>55590080
Going by the logic of truthers, he's obviously in on it
>>
i thought metal fans were tough, why are they being little bitches and bending over?
>>
>>55591528
metal fans are wimps t. a metal fan
eagles of death metal are an indie rock band though
>>
>>55591920
oh ok that makes sense, prob dont want to ruin their freshly pedicured finger nails
>>
HAPPENINGU
>>
>>55590110
It's about to get a little harder, mon ami!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.