[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You morons do realize that this attack on Paris has nothing to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: bebe.jpg (31 KB, 343x362) Image search: [Google]
bebe.jpg
31 KB, 343x362
You morons do realize that this attack on Paris has nothing to do with refugees and immigrants but with France being responsible for bombing and attacking ISIS, right? ISIS is striking back.

ISIS rash actions will only result in more deaths for their side.
>>
nice b8
>>
File: 1447269124862.gif (2 MB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
1447269124862.gif
2 MB, 550x309
>letting ANY Muslims into your country
>now 7.5% of the population and rising fast

no this has been a long time coming
>>
File: 1412315181242s.jpg (3 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
1412315181242s.jpg
3 KB, 125x114
>>55588620
Actually Retarded : The Post
>>
>>55588620

No it's clearly Britain's fault for not letting the charming African migrants who France graciously allowed free passage through their country, into Britain.

They'd be bombing us if we only did the right thing and let them in, but they have to bomb France because they aren't privileged enough to be in Britain.
>>
>>55588620
>roll over onto your knees and they may spare us

The Liberal mantra.
>>
Why do they not retaliate towards America or Russia?
>>
File: c'mondude.jpg (6 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
c'mondude.jpg
6 KB, 288x175
>>55588620
Oh hey look its you again, well dumbass do you think perhaps some of the refugees and immigrants in France could just, oh I don't know? Happen to be members of ISIS?

You're fucking Retarded.
>>
>>55589270
They probably will desu
>>
>>55589270
Too big of targets with long arms to slap back.
Theres literally nothing to lose from attacking the french. Wouldn't be surprised if they fly a white flag above the Eiffel Tower soon
>>
>>55588620
Go away, Achmed.
>>
>>55589237
More like "I hope they kill me first!"

Liberals are the Cult of Cthulhu
>>
>>55589619
Ok bro. Remember 9/11 you have no right to speak fuckiNg amerifag
>>
File: 1381028206819.jpg (86 KB, 721x719) Image search: [Google]
1381028206819.jpg
86 KB, 721x719
>>55588620
>damage control
>>
>>55588620
How did they get inside the country to begin with?

Yep.
>>
>>55589752
>telling someone to go away on an anonymous imageboard with no posting restrictions
>actually believing something like that would affect him
britc.ucklogic
>>
>>55588620
Reconquista when, you larila?
>>
>>55589826
No I know a few cultists. They are way more rational.
>>
>>55588620
>>alluha akubar dey dindu nuffin dey were gud mujahideen, going to mosque everyday, getting dey life on tracks, my mosque needs mo money fo dem bombs
>>
nice b8
>>
"refugees"

europe is being flooded with an army and they're fucking helping them in
>>
>>55589270
Russia isn't keked enough and the US is ran by a muslim.
>>
>>55588620
Top kike OP.
You definitely get a good goy cookie today!
>>
>>55589619
This guy is right, if they attack America or Russia they might go ape shit, better murder some Europoors instead
>>
>>55588620
you scared achmed? you should be.
>>
>>55590308

This kind of bullshit makes /pol/ look bad to normal people. Jews are our bros and allies, except the ones who aren't.
>>
>>55589270
They did. Were you in a coma up until now?
>>
>>55588620
Yeah, he's right, guys. France should respond with kindness and take in more Muslim refugees to show ISIS we mean business :^)
>>
>>55588620
doesn't even matter retard.
if it were mudslimes it can easily be used like the commie faggot that burned down the reichstagsgebäude.

this horrible act of evil inhumanity should be used for the modern kristallnacht, the kebebnight.
>>
http://www.france24.com/en/20151009-france-air-strikes-syria-isis-isil-daesh
>>
>>55588620
I'm sure that kikes convinced the mudslimes to not attack US directly.
>>
>>55589237
Where the fuck did you read that from my OP?
France will not stop striking ISIS because of this attack, I assure you.
>>
>>55591053
Tons of Americans beheaded.
>>
This is the event that will wake up french people . This is what is going to make us raise and elect extreme rght and burn the muslims
>>
is there a definite proof this has been done by ISIS/muslim extremists?
>>
>>55592163
They shouted allah akbar and lookked middle east
>>
>>55591861
No, that's retarded. Fortunately, not all of France is like you.

They will have better defense methods and will continue burning ISIS to the ground until they're annihilated or irrelevant like Al-Qaeda
>>
The attack also has nothing to do with islam! Islam is peace.
>>
>>55592346
fair enough
>>
You all fail to realize that all this has nothing to do with race or nationality. The perpetrators of charlie hebdo attacks where all regular citizens in their country. So where the boston bombers. Those in paris probably are too.

It's a culture and religion thing. Islamism is an infective disease. All those who carry it are affected by an incurable illness and are going to spread it like wildfire to other feeble minded individuals. There are no moderate islamists: moderates are just extremists waiting-to-happen. The only logical solution is the complete ethnic cleansing of those who carry islam.
>>
Muslim apologist traitors should all be hanged.
>>
>>55588620
>You morons do realize that this attack on Paris has nothing to do with refugees and immigrants but with France being responsible for bombing and attacking ISIS, right? ISIS is striking back.
>ISIS rash actions will only result in more deaths for their side.
Actually, you have no clue whatsoever as to the origins of the gunmen. They could well have immigrated with a pack of, 'refugees' into France.
>>
>>55589909
One week later we were pounding the shit out of Afghanistan. Remember?

What will France do about this? You didn't seem to do anything after Charlie Hebdo. In fact, you freely let more potential ISIS bombers into your country. USA invented a totally new department of Homeland Security to make sure as shit all Muslims are watched like a hawk.
>>
>>55588620
The laws of war dictate that this attack is just

France bombs the Islamic State, the Islamic State bombs France
>>
>>55593549
They are Muslims that we know. And that is enough
>>
>>55593617
I dont care charlie hebdo they were journalist and communist. They were not normal people. This is totally different. We will wreck the muslims
>>
We are closing our boundaries!!!!
>>
>>55588620
>ISIS infiltrating as refugees
>refugee crisis has nothing to do with ISIS attacks in European countries

retard alert
retard alert
>>
>>55589270

their boy obama is there, mang. They wouldn't dare strike a nation when a brother is in charge of it. I like how obama says "an episode" kek.
>>
File: Bateman wonders.gif (494 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
Bateman wonders.gif
494 KB, 500x259
>>55595404
>The Obama is muslim meme
>>
>>55588620
>ISIS is just an acronym and isn't made up of people
>a good deal of those people aren't young Muslim people from Europe
>>
>>55598413
I mean, you're right. But that doesn't mean we should deport all muslims. It means we should attack ISIS and protect our cities better.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.