[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China is #1, SEE THE TRUTH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 13
File: China Strongest Best.jpg (64 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
China Strongest Best.jpg
64 KB, 500x333
China's response to islamic terrorism?

- Ban under 18 from going to mosques
- Ban anyone in public office from being muslim
- Force them to eat during Ramadan
- Secretly round up kill shit loads of them
- immigrate massively to muslim areas and out breed them

Why is China so based?

China will learn and see exactly what is happening in Europe and USA. China does NOT EVEN have an immigration pathway for ANYONE. No one can become Chinese citizen except kids of Chinese Citizens.

China will rule the world.
>>
>>55586171
Fuck off, Chang, there's more important things to talk about than your delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>55586487
China dealt with Islam properly.

Europe/USA dealt with Islam as if they are humans.

See why China succeeded?
>>
>implying China is oppressing its Muslims

The vast majority of Chinese Muslims have long been pacified. They even have imams who tout the benefits of having less children.

The Chinese have a no-bullshit policy toward extremists and political activism, but please don't assume this means Chinese want to kill the Muslims. They have tens of millions of Muslims there.

Note that the Islamic terrorism in China is actually based on Xinjiang separatism rather than religious fervour.

There's a whole lot of misinformation in your post, so I assume you're getting your information from Fox News or Stormfront.
>>
>>55586171
>Why is China so "based"?
because is a totalitaris goverment
>>
>>55586991
They are pragmatic.

I was mainly praising the no-bullshit policy and heavy handedness to curb extremism. Of course they aren't genocide them as they can't get away with it or doing it economically enough right now.
>>
>>55586171
>Ban anyone in public office from being muslim
Correction, all party members are banned from being religious. Not just muslim.
>>
>>55586171
They execute terrorists too, and cut off nigger rapist cock.

Chinese just don't give a fuck about liberals. Not one bit.
>>
>>55586171
Will it be worth living in China in 20 years, since it probably won't get any worse in our lifetime?
>>
>>55589225
Some say yes, some say no.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.
>>
>>55589225
It will be far better than Europe.

It will take some years to catch up though.

The thing is you won't be able to immigrate. China already has fuck tons of people. You'd have to immigrate now while it still has pollution problems. First on the list will be women / brides and then returning Chinese elites.
>>
>>55589225
Once they get rid of pollution, they will have their shit sorted. Its a Capitalist Dictatorship.
>>
>>55589225
Civil war is inevitable. China's history is one of civil wars.
>>
>>55590535
This is false. Modern Civilization is harder to start a civil war in then ever before.

Unrest is possible in China but I don't think it's inevitable. The thing is there is an actual global awareness these days. They used to think only they mattered and there would never be a mongol/british etc invasion.

They will stay united for the time being.
>>
>>55586171
If we europeams lost I can only hope that chinks will avenge us and learn about us for eternity in chinese dominated world.
>>
>>55586171
The only mudslime extremists are Uighur and Turkic ethnic minorities in Xinjiang. The vast majority of Han Chinese Muslims aka Hui know better than to stir shit up. They also haven't forgotten and completely abandoned their Chink roots for the Arabic RELIGION OF PEACE.
>>
>>55590846
Both Europe and USA are pretty much lost at this point. It would take a deus ex machina mechanic to save them from decline.

western civilization is at very low growth rates and almost all of that growth is from china. The elites in US/EU will jump ship at the first opportunity as well.

Just imagine a pollution free China versus Liberal PC crime/terrorism infested america.
>>
>Qin
A powerful red-haired Caucasoid from the Western frontier uses Western inventions such as the chariot to invade the East and conquers all the yellow-skinned submissive Mongoloids and rules over them. He institutes strict laws and standards throughout his empire to dominate and control his subjects and this leads to the Chinese cultural identity.

>Han
Chinese Mongoloid peasants rebel and oust their Caucasoid masters and make a peasant their supreme emperor. Thanks to all the technology and culture brought to them by their Western conquerors, the Chinese experience a golden age.

>3 Kingdoms
Constant warfare between a bunch of peasants who want to be emperor. Someone writes a bullshit novel about them 1000 years later making them into superheroes.

>Sui then Tang
A northern Turkic people called the Xianbei conquer all of China. Tang is another golden age where Western culture is prevalent. For instance, the beauty standard is imported from Caucasoid Turkic northerners and fat lewd chicks are seen as the ultimate sex symbol.

>Liao then Jin
Northern steppe warriors invade and conquer half of China and enslave the Chinese population.

>Song
The remaining southern half of China.

>Yuan
Founded by Genghis Khan (who had red hair according to historical documents) and his Mongolian descendants. They first conquer Jin, which is already foreign-occupied, and then they conquer Song and rape all the Chinese women. Chinese are relegated to the lowest social class in the multi-ethnic Yuan empire.

>Ming
Chinese peasants rebel and oust the Mongols. They once again make a peasant their supreme emperor.

>Qing
Northern steppe warriors called the Manchu invade and conquer all of China and subjugate the entire population. They force all Chinese men to shave half their head and massacre 30 million Chinese.

>Modern
Japan defeats Qing in a war and liberates the Chinese from 300 years of Manchu domination. Later, Japan weakens the KMT, and Communist peasants take over China.
>>
File: piggu gets sent home.jpg (278 KB, 652x403) Image search: [Google]
piggu gets sent home.jpg
278 KB, 652x403
>>55588607
>cut off nigger rapist cock
But pink skin piggus are the niggers in east asia
>>
>>55590535
Why would the Chinese have a civil war when the entire world is collapsing into barbarism, and they are the most prosperous they have ever been in their entire history?

They don't want to join us. You know in China, train stations have metal detectors? Even train stations?

They are ready for any islamic bullshit. Are you?
>>
>>55586171

> Force them to eat during Ramadan

I can confirm that this is total nonsense. I was in Xi'an - the city in China that has, I believe, the largest Islamic population - and my roommate was a Saudi. He successfully completed Ramadam in the time we lived together, and at one point we even broke fast in a Turkish establishment over some humus.

> immigrate massively to muslim areas and out breed them

This is China's secret. The over abundance of ethnic Chinese in their homeland will prevent them from ever being ethnically colonized. Unfortunately this isn't applicable to any other country.
>>
>>55591549
Well now that's just silly.

Isn't it?
>>
File: chinausagdp.gif (14 KB, 516x323) Image search: [Google]
chinausagdp.gif
14 KB, 516x323
>>55591786
Exactly, China is ready to explode in civil war after going from huts and starving to being the growth center of the world.

IPHONE consumption is a big cause of civil wars.
>>
Chinks are still street shitters. Nothing based about that.
>>
File: DESIGNATED.jpg (17 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
DESIGNATED.jpg
17 KB, 300x199
>>55592605
At least they don't have

DESIGNATED PRAYING STREETS
>>
File: 2-solat.jpg (97 KB, 510x339) Image search: [Google]
2-solat.jpg
97 KB, 510x339
>>55592605
>>
>>55592605

You are at the apex of Western Civilization, or at least the start of the hard decline.

There is nothing but downwards for the West now. China is nothing but upwards.

SO yes,

>chinks are poor and uncultured

That's still superior to child rape gangs, cancerous self destructive liberalism / globalism policies, and the end of western civilization.
>>
File: toolate1.jpg (62 KB, 326x305) Image search: [Google]
toolate1.jpg
62 KB, 326x305
>>55592605
rip achmed
>>
>>55586171
TFW when you want to join Russia and China in a glorious conquest of the universe.

But it is not meant to be, war, war never changes
>>
File: EnglandMuslimsPrayOnStreetHP_0.jpg (93 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
EnglandMuslimsPrayOnStreetHP_0.jpg
93 KB, 640x320
>>55592605

DESIGNATED
>>
File: stop.jpg (16 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
16 KB, 288x175
>>55593760
>be,
>>
>>55592605
PRAYING
>>
>>55592605

Indigenous British people will be outnumbered before we reach the grave, comrade.

The best case scenario is that the Chinese are the first group to numerically surpass us so we can take our half-Asian children to hotpot and go home to some decidedly functional, sober sex with our frigid Chinese waifus.

It's that or spending our twilight years in a mandatory "Privilege Camp" where former ethnic and religious minorities repeatedly whip us as images of mutilated Indian and African children are transmitted through mini-cameras stitched into the inside of our eyelids.
>>
>>55593720
war changes

Do you think America will have any stomach or will for war or anything in 10 years?
>>
File: Do not want!.jpg (82 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Do not want!.jpg
82 KB, 800x600
>>55593476
>>55593760
>>55593905
Tell me its not true Brit-kun, please.
>>
>>55592605
STREETS
>>
>>55590769
Wut?
Ukraine the Middle East and most of Africa would like a word with you.

>Muh dumb niggers
Some of those niggers are better of than Slavs
>>
>>55586171
they only do to uighurs though not to chinese muslims
>>
File: hRIfSTr (1).jpg (279 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
hRIfSTr (1).jpg
279 KB, 1600x1067
>>55594197
>>
>>55593993
Lysenkoism vs Mendeliasm

West vs East in modern times

There is literally very little hope for the west. America will resemble Brazil more than Europe in 20 years.

Europe will be a mess, all ideals and hopes of the EU have failed completely and in fact slowed economic growth.
>>
>>55594477
China doesn't have facebook/western communications tools which are controlled by CIA.
>>
>>55594800
Tbf they have their own alternatives, all probably monitored by the Chinese CIA.
>>
>>55594197

It's not entirely true.

I was fortunate enough to grow-up in what is contestably the most traditional area of England, where people legitimately wore top hats and donned pin-stripped blazers. I once took a cadre of my London friends to my local town's festival and they bemoaned with incredulity - "We haven't seen a single black person, bruv."
>>
>>55594800
China is going to be fine. They are a proud Patriarchy, where family is paramount, welfare is negligible, and they don't let foreign religions or cultures kek them. Men are men and women are women.

The irony is that although pol hates liberal media, pol hungrily gobbles up liberal media propaganda about China, written by a bunch of neo cons and SJW faggots.

Hurts to be a C.U.C.K.
>>
>>55595140
You must have sub 100 IQ.

Think for about 10 minutes on what you just posted and responded to.

------

Okay,

now kill yourself because you are a fucking retarded shithead.

The whole point of saying CHINA has alternatives to facebook/twitter is to imply Chinese intelligence has control over their social media instead of CIA having control.

Meaning it's harder for a civil war

how fucking stupid are you?

Of course the Chinese gov monitors social media, that's not even fucking debatable. It's public policy.
>>
>>55586171
China will prosper long after Europe dies.

Europe has been destroyed by "human rights". This piece of shit is the reason China can protect itself from muslims while Europe is handicapped.
>>
>>55594800
I was correcting the assertion that civil war is hard to start in modern civilization. If anything it's become easier because state actors are unwilling to become directly involved, yet very happy to support native groups that have similar interests
>>
>>55596217
It's a very simple thing really.

Idealism doesn't work. What your ideas or emotions tell you about something is not correct.

Europe and America have been overcome with post-modernist thought and certain irrational liberal ideas that they never test. Any opposition is not criticized but instead ignored and censored.

It's a natural outcome as you diverge from reality. It's similar to the ideas of communism or any other idea. The more closely your ideas are to what is actually real and effective the better they are. Europe and America are infected by certain ideas and post-modern philosophies that are extremely arrogant.

Both believe they have won completely over the world and now get to reshape everything as they want. See Neo-liberalism in the middle east to create democracies or Europes ideas on multiculturalism.

They have no evidence of any of these things being successful or practical reasoning. Any contrary opinions are not addressed but instead censored.

There is absolutely no surprise to the fact USA/Europe are in heavy relative decline. As long as the elites refuse to use scientific methods their fate is similar to communism's fate.
>>
>>55596629
You have no idea how happy the Chinese are to be prosperous. You have stone age peasants surrounded by high rise buildings, and they want a piece of it.

They will not sacrifice it for SJW bullshit talk of democracy and freedom. As the saying goes in China "You can't eat democracy".

So in a disgruntled Western society, you might be correct, but not in a society that wishes to taste wide spread material wealth for the very first time.

Chinese just don't give a fuck about your liberal sensibilities. They want a house, a car, medical care, nice things. They don't give a fuck about bending over for muslims, homos, women and minorities.

You should go there some time and see for yourself. It might open your eyes a bit.
>>
Seriously, China is getting rich big time... Are any of you considering moving?
>>
>>55597459
belief in free markets is higher in China than America.

In fact the question is "inequality worth it" is answered yes more in China.
>>
>>55597459 (You)
You have no reading comprehension. Fuck off you twink.

>>55594096
Always, it will be a hell of a sight seeing how well those tactical nukes work on Iranian bunkers
>>
File: 1447363652631.jpg (64 KB, 579x506) Image search: [Google]
1447363652631.jpg
64 KB, 579x506
>>55586171
I gotta admit... on that stuff you mentioned China is pretty based.

Fuck Islam and fuck immigration.
BOTH ARE BAD PEOPLE
DO YOU FUCKING GET IT YET??
>>
>>55597746
I burn with jealousy every time I read news about China oppressing the muslim population.

There is so many ridiculously good advantages when a country is run by a technocratic hivemind whose purpose its culture and heritage.
>>
*whose purpose is to preserve and protect its
>>
>>55597746

The average wage is shit though. I was offered a full-time teaching gig at one of the country's most prestigious universities and it paid the equivalent of £7.2k, lower than a typical, run-of-the-mill minimum wage job here in perfidious Albion. Even factoring in the relative value of currencies and the cost of living, it still didn't add up to much.

Plus having to deal with heavy-handed internet censorship and ball-achingly slow internet connection drives a shut-in like me mad.
>>
>>55598348
>whose purpose its culture and heritage.

No, China's #1 drive is economic growth.
>>
>all this delusion ITT

Chinaman here, you have to wait at least 50 years before China is a comfy place to live in where peasants aren't spitting everywhere and people drive aren't driving like maniacs. Shanghai is nice, I guess, but be prepared to be discriminated against because you don't speak Shanghainese (which happens to be a very obscure language).

You fuckers hate the West so much you're seriously considering fleeing to China? You poor, pathetic fools.
>>
>>55598737
Just a temporary means to the end I think.

They will ease down on destroying themselves with pollution one day.
>>
>>55599053
Your time scale is way off. You are correct that it will be a while until it's better than Europe/USA.
>>
>>55598033
You got no comprehension at all, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>55599053

My white skin and British accent was sufficient for me to score dates with 6/10s without even trying. It's worth the shit wage and premature lung cancer caused via pollution for that alone!
>>
>>55599107

They'll never recapture what they lost during the Cultural Revolution, and if they try to it will be more laughable than when the Paddies tried to reclaim their heritage and language after we supplanted it with ours.
>>
>>55586171

BASED UK doesn't tolerate any of these shenanigans either. If any shitskins act up, Theresa May will fuck 'dem niggers up.
>>
>>55591525
muh balkanization
>>
>>55599053
better to die of lung cancer than to get shot by a man who just raped my wife
>>
>>55599301
I clearly stated I was talking about the ease of kicking off a civil war in the modern world. Nowhere did I state anything about the Chinks. I hope a fatass Maori is Haka-fucking your wife right now
>>
>>55601490
The lung cancer sucks but it's not fixable on a small time scale. Overall life expectancy is still growing in China but the pm2.5 is going to be a while before it's fixed.

It has improved over the past few years though due to more efforts to curb it. It's just impossible to fix in a short amount of time without killing the economy completely.

Coal usage dropping
Improved standards for filters/emissions
etc are all happening.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.