[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where have all the good men gone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 61
File: aus qts 1.jpg (101 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
aus qts 1.jpg
101 KB, 717x960
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704409004576146321725889448

>Still, for these women, one key question won't go away: Where have the good men gone?

>Unlike adolescents, however, pre-adults don't know what is supposed to come next. For them, marriage and parenthood come in many forms, or can be skipped altogether. In 1970, just 16% of Americans ages 25 to 29 had never been married; today that's true of an astonishing 55% of the age group. In the U.S., the mean age at first marriage has been climbing toward 30 (a point past which it has already gone in much of Europe). It is no wonder that so many young Americans suffer through a "quarter-life crisis," a period of depression and worry over their future.

>Single men have never been civilization's most responsible actors; they continue to be more troubled and less successful than men who deliberately choose to become husbands and fathers. So we can be disgusted if some of them continue to live in rooms decorated with "Star Wars" posters and crushed beer cans and to treat women like disposable estrogen toys, but we shouldn't be surprised.

>Relatively affluent, free of family responsibilities, and entertained by an array of media devoted to his every pleasure, the single young man can live in pig heaven—and often does. Women put up with him for a while, but then in fear and disgust either give up on any idea of a husband and kids or just go to a sperm bank and get the DNA without the troublesome man. But these rational choices on the part of women only serve to legitimize men's attachment to the sand box. Why should they grow up? No one needs them anyway. There's nothing they have to do.

So why won't men man up and get married /pol/?
>>
>>55585881
what's in it for ME?
>>
File: 1446096554371.jpg (25 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1446096554371.jpg
25 KB, 300x400
Some of you are alright...
>>
>>55585881
>Meet a girl.
>I find her very attractive.
>Things get hot.
>We go out on date, she goes to clothing store.
>Picks out a shirt, and shoes, $140 total.
>Looks at me to pay.
no
>Fucking insults me cusses me, demands I take her home.
>Acts like a spoiled brat about it the whole time.
>Kick her out of my car and leave.
>BAWWWW TEXTS
>BAWWWW TEXTS!
>Fucking facebook boyfriends of hers threaten to kick my ass.
>She made up a lie I assaulted her.

gee, I wonder why I dont want a girlfriend, and you know what, BLACK WOMEN! "older ones" dont act like this, even more so, its mostly 1st world whores that do this.

ON THE OTHER HAND! BRAZILIAN GIRLS TREAT WHITE MEN LIKE KINGS!
>>
>>55586371
fake and gay
>>
>>55585881
>Push men out of schools and the workplace, give women special treatment in nearly every aspect of life
>Tell men they're worthless, privileged and completely unneeded
>Women are strong and independent, don't need no man
>Draconian divorce laws, men get half or more of their assets taken away and given to their ex-wife, as while as their children (if they're stupid enough to have them)
>Women are sluttier than ever, ~half of marriages in the West end in divorce, doesn't count unhappy marriages or ones where someone is secretly cheating
>Women pushed for all this in the first place
>"wwwwwwwoooooooowwwwwwww why aren't men marrying us anymore, fucking bugged relationship mechanics thanks kojima"
>>
>>55586491
*as WELL as
>>
When marriage laws change in favor of men.
>>
>>55585881
whats in it for me?
>>
File: 1421373004056.jpg (27 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
1421373004056.jpg
27 KB, 221x228
>>55586469
Ive been posting it on /pol for the past 3 days since it happened faggot.
>>
Quiet down MRA incels, there's a happenin' brewing in France
>>
>>55585881

>Hymowitz

Why doesn't the ride stop?
>>
>>55586371
>We go out on date, she goes to clothing store.
>Picks out a shirt, and shoes, $140 total.

What the fuck.
>>
>>55586371

>Brazilian girls

Surely you meant to say White girls, isn't Brazil a white country?
>>
>>55586491
You don't even have to go that far though

It is a fact that men were motivated to have jobs and provide for women and that is why they achieved and moved up in the world. Now that women are free to work the services of some men are no longer needed. That is just a fact of life.

There are essentially less men in the world than there used to be before. Thus the solution should be that "real men" should have multiple wives (because apparently every woman on earth is entitled to a man) to fix the imbalance.
>>
What's their definition of good guy, a chad with morals and intelligence? I bet they don't even remember the guys they friendzoned
>>
File: goodmen.jpg (179 KB, 572x800) Image search: [Google]
goodmen.jpg
179 KB, 572x800
>>55585881
>Where have all the good men gone?
>>
>>55585881
Feminism.

It is a cancer, it destroys families, it breeds social disorder, and entitled, corrupted women. No, it is not even men's fault for screwing sluts.

That is the fault of the Free Love Sexual Revolution, another leftist movement that gave temporary pleasure and relief in the short term, and total deconstruction of the mold that supported a healthy family and society in the long term. Why is family important?

Without a family, there is no nation. It becomes a anarchist free for all, because everyone is only after their own interest, because they have no moral center.
>>
>>55585881
>Why should they grow up? No one needs them anyway. There's nothing they have to do.

this to be perfectly honest with you familam, shaking my head in disdain
>>
>>55585881

>Ride BBC cock carousel
>Get too old and withered
>Beta providers waking up to the eternal female
>Still, for these women, one key question won't go away: Where have the good men gone?
>>
File: 1379251351701.gif (206 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1379251351701.gif
206 KB, 500x500
>>55585881
>Hymowitz
>>
File: 1434141780770.jpg (37 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
1434141780770.jpg
37 KB, 500x216
>>55585881
>Single men have never been civilization's most responsible actors
and that's the last time i ever read the wall street journal
>>
File: fix.jpg (46 KB, 736x368) Image search: [Google]
fix.jpg
46 KB, 736x368
>>55587323
>That is the fault of the Free Love Sexual Revolution

No, it's not. Women are sex objects and exist to be fucked. A scarcity of pussy creates too many white knights. If anything, we need far far more easily available pussy.
>>
>>55585881

>wall street journal

this is a fucking joke. they need to stick to business news or close the publication
>>
>>55586784

Brazilian girls treat white men like kings in order to get out of their brown shithole
>>
>>55585881

> men being interested in things is bad
> messy rooms are bad
>>
the next 20-30 years are going to be amazing to watch.
and by amazing I mean a complete social train wreck.
>>
>>55585881
It's funny to see all the articles, women are finally feeling the consequences of the misandry bubble. I am laughing at their lives
>>
File: 1442555474019.jpg (184 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1442555474019.jpg
184 KB, 640x960
>>55585881
>>
File: 1436381121109.jpg (11 KB, 250x234) Image search: [Google]
1436381121109.jpg
11 KB, 250x234
>Hymowitz Name Meaning
>Jewish: Americanized spelling of Haimowitz.
>>
>>55585881
>Why should they grow up? No one needs them anyway. There's nothing they have to do.

Well, shit, question answered.
>>
>>55587688
Ding ding ding! Nailed it.

Don't be fooled by the Brazilian brownie. They're looking for citizenship in your country. Find a non-insane white girl and impregnate her asap, Europe and America needs you.
>>
They don't want trash like those skanks that's for sure. Good men want good women, and that means virgin women. Who wants somebody else's leftovers? A kek, that's who.
>>
>>55585881
Hymowitz
>>
>>55587018
And this is how nature fills the void, by plaguing us with islam.
>>
File: 1426959428361.jpg (55 KB, 700x564) Image search: [Google]
1426959428361.jpg
55 KB, 700x564
>>55585881
>Still, for these men, one key question won't go away: Where have the good women gone?

>Unlike adolescents, however, pre-adults don't know what is supposed to come next. For them, marriage and parenthood come in many forms, or can be skipped altogether. In 1970, just 16% of Americans ages 25 to 29 had never been married; today that's true of an astonishing 55% of the age group. In the U.S., the mean age at first marriage has been climbing toward 30 (a point past which it has already gone in much of Europe). It is no wonder that so many young Americans suffer through a "quarter-life crisis," a period of depression and worry over their future.

>Single women have never been civilization's most responsible actors; they continue to be more troubled and less successful than women who deliberately choose to become wives and mothers. So we can be disgusted if some of them continue to live in rooms decorated with "Feminist" posters and crushed tampons and to treat men like disposable sex toys, but we shouldn't be surprised.

>Relatively affluent, free of family responsibilities, and entertained by an array of media devoted to her every pleasure, the single young woman can live in piggy heaven—and often does. Men put up with her for a while, but then in fear and disgust either give up on any idea of a wife and kids or just go to a prostitute and get the sex without the troublesome woman. But these rational choices on the part of men only serve to legitimize women's attachment to the safe space. Why should they grow up? No one needs them anyway. There's nothing they have to do.
>>
>Men don't want to date us
>Here's all the reasons they are too immature to have a real relationship
Feminism
>>
>>55586220
Joy you can not buy
>>
Maybe they would marry you if you weren't a filthy slut who get's drunk every weekend and has casual sex with strangers.

Why the fuck would a guy want to have children with you when you have been polishing random dicks with your cunt for a quarter of a century?
>>
>>55585881
>men are the problem not women
Sorry but if this bitches were more honorable and not complete whores maybe marriage would be going up instead of down
>>
>>55585881
>>Single men have never been civilization's most responsible actors; they continue to be more troubled and less successful than men who deliberately choose to become husbands and fathers.
Any citation on stuff like this or the opposite? I'm majorly leaning towards being childless and I'm still wondering if there is any such trend.
>>
>>55587752
>complete social train wreck.
i hope so. i hope so.
>>
>>55587114
>What's their definition of good guy
Someone who actually thinks of them other than a slut.

You see, after a while, they become accustomed to just giving away their bodies, and then guys just expect that as a consequence. So when she wants something more, it's too late, and exactly why feminists like the idea of immigrants, it gives them a "second chance".

It's also why they are leftist, it validates their choices, and removes all responsibility from them, while also demanding rewards for being a victim of this supposed system that "made" her choices for her. It is a cancer. It invades and takes advantages of a lost person who feels some shame, and turns them into a self destructing vehicle that kills the larger host.

>>55587629
>Robots
whatever, but everything else is disgusting, and a perversion

>Tacitus described the monogamous content of the marriage contract and how the German only possessed one wife (Tacitus, Germania, 18). The majority of the tribes gave maidens as wives, because sexual activity was equally unknown to both men and women in the tribes before the marriage ceremony (Tacitus, Germania, 18). The men and women were not rushed into marriage, but usually were joined together later in life (Tacitus, Germania, 20). The crime of adultery and sexual promiscuity was punished severely by the Germans with the females suffering harsher retribution than the males (Tacitus, Germania, 19). It is the bond of marriage that was the core of the family unit, which in turn bound together the tribal society. It is this unity that separated the migrations of whole tribes and the raids of the Germanic warrior tribes (Price, 1996) .
>>
>>55585881

>treat women like disposable estrogen toys

projecting?
>>
>>55585881

same place the good women went after the Marxist cultural revolution... the gutter
>>
File: 1441515808614.jpg (219 KB, 908x811) Image search: [Google]
1441515808614.jpg
219 KB, 908x811
>>55585881

>So why won't men man up and get married /pol/?

Because women broke the social contract. Men got married because it meant a faithful lover, a mother to raise their legitimate children, and someone to take care of the house. Now women are free to cheat and sleep with other men and will take half of everything you have in perpetuity.

Name one benefit that a man gets from marriage that comes even close to outweighing the risks.
>>
File: 1444426099738.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1444426099738.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
>Hymowitz

OP...

Don't do that to you, kid.
>>
File: Sundowner.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Sundowner.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>55586491
>thanks kojima

I lol'd
>>
>>55585881
The article answers that. Nobody needs manly men. The simple rules we used to live by are no longer simple. The modern man is confused, so instead he entertains himself. You can thank liberal values and feminism for this status quo. I say we need a global war to get our balls back and the world to recognize our status in society.
>>
>>55585881
RIP family unit
>>
>>55588581
Oh my god. That immigrant thing makes sense!
Making women able to vote was...
>>
>>55585881
It was a good article until it took a massive swan dive into the "fuck men" area. So, the first paragraph was the only thing worth reading. I didn't even finish what OP posted.

Worthless article unless it can stay neutral and not go full femenist on us.
>>
File: 10.42MilesOfDick.jpg (102 KB, 780x719) Image search: [Google]
10.42MilesOfDick.jpg
102 KB, 780x719
>>55588717
>>
Holy fuck, these people are insane, we are fucked.
>>
>>55586371
>shirt and shoes $140
>cheap whore is cheap

Woman here most shoes of a decent quality cost upwards of $200.
Also if you're social judgement is so appalling that you went on a date with a woman to a shop you deserve to be fleeced.

Once upon a time a man would stand up to such women and demand that he will not take her there.
>>
>>55585881
Every relationship I've been in ended with the girl wanting to "explore herself" rather than be tied down. What that meant was she wanted to go fuck a dozen more guys before she would settle and I was supposed to sit back as a friend and wait. By the time you hit your late 20's you'll realize every woman that isn't already married has gone through the fuck everyone phase and are no longer worth the time or energy to marry. They just want financial security and a guy to give the sperm for a baby.
>>
>>55588245
nice remix
>>
because white girls are trash.
>>
File: 1425571559775.png (142 KB, 1115x456) Image search: [Google]
1425571559775.png
142 KB, 1115x456
>>55589579

So you're saying you aren't good enough to take care of a single woman? Why do you hate women?
>>
>>55589550

If you are spending $200 on shoes those shoes better last you 10 fucking years wearing them atleast once a week.
>>
>>55585881

No hymen no diamond.
>>
>>55586220
>>55588316

>What's in it for ME?
Headache, pain, and drama of which you dont need.
>>
>>55587688
They just want white seed and money. You don't need to be foreign to get laid easily with the mestizas if you are white.
>>
File: 1356191342371.jpg (109 KB, 534x627) Image search: [Google]
1356191342371.jpg
109 KB, 534x627
>>55586784
>isn't Brazil a white country?
>>
Yeah, because there's absolutely nothing wrong with the other party. Nope, it's only men's fault. Specifically white men.
>>
File: germanic-tribe-people.jpg (142 KB, 535x760) Image search: [Google]
germanic-tribe-people.jpg
142 KB, 535x760
>>55588581
>The Germanic women often attended battles, caring for the wounded, giving food and aid to the warriors, and motivating the warriors to fight harder (Tacitus, Germania, 8). This respect for and importance of women separated the German tribes from most that existed in male-dominated antiquity. This social structure elevated women and solidified the community as a whole. It added strength to the family unit because both partners had value, as opposed to one of the partners being important and the other considered property or a necessary liability.
>“They do not limit the number of children they conceive in marriage, and to destroy an offspring is considered infamous”
>The Germanic tribes were conducive to moving as a large contiguous group over large distances. The few primary source documents describe a people who are closely knit from the clan leader to the family unit.
>The German social structure was solid from the family unit to king. The family unit was very important to the majority of the Germanic tribes, and the bond between husband and wife seemed unbreakable. The community was held together through a sense of valor and commitment to an elected leader, whose glory was their own. They shared a common religion, up to the point of Christianization in AD 341, which congealed the tribes into hegemony. The tribes of the West were cited as acting individually, but the tribes, themselves, were structured, while the eastern tribes usually responded as a collective.

This entire idea has been poisoned, the family ridiculed, and the fallacy of replacing the void with social status and social networking that doesn't provide a purpose more than entertainment and validation is ruining women and isolating men.

>>55589287
It is a play of power for them, it is not just a lonely girl, it is a feminist who wants a man in a lower position than them, in status, fiscal, and education, for her own pleasure. Another perversion
>>
>>55585881
In the case of the US, They aren't sexually attracted to landwhales, and most of the few non-obese women have severe emotional issues coupled with a general lack of impulse control.

I married a Soviet girl when I was 23; we're still together. Unlike most of the girls here, she understands that sometimes life craps on you for no reason and you just have to deal with it.
>>
>>55585881
There is no benefit for men to get married. Why would I want some dried up skank to take all my money and then treat me like some cuk
>>
>>55586784
There are a few white qts. But pure ones are really rare.
>>
>>55589984
See, I could see the logic in that woman's thought processes, but you'd think her husband had fucking downs with how she puts it.
>>
>>55589579

This. I'm 28. Nearly got married at 22 but she wanted to 'explore herself' which literally was her fucking a bunch of guys.

Now I fuck women without the interest in a relationship, but mostly just fap. Used goods aren't worth the problem. Invest in yourself. My plan as of right now is to go through an expensive match making service or get a surrogate. I want kids, but I don't want any STD's or failed marriages along the way.
>>
If the kitten didn't want me, I don't want the cat.
>>
>>55589996
Wow, what a silver tongued cavalier you are, what a catch. Not only a charming gentlemen but you also tell me how I can spend money I earn.
Hold on my younger supermodel sister is single let me just get you her phone number
>>
>>55588316
Enlighten me.
>>
>>55590718

The problem is the lying. If she really thought it was ethical and moral she'd have no problem telling her husband. The fact that she hides it proves that she knows it's wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 475x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 475x561
>>55586371
Why would you take a girl shopping on a first date? It sounds like asking for trouble.
>>
>>55585881
Whats a good place to get slutty wear like that for my girl?
>>
>>55590915
>take a girl shopping on a first date
Which part of she went into the store out of her own volition did you not understand?
>>
>>55590721
You're just as bad as the whores though. Sex out of wedlock=Used goods. Male or female.
>>
Women in "telling men what to do" shocker
>>
>>55591062

If you give a girl a slutty dress, she's going to want to go clubbing.
>>
>>55590071

I'm apt to agree

society has encouraged such hedonism that mild and temporary physical pleasure outweigh family in a huge percentage of individuals

I have no shame in admitting my own virginity here. Of course, some of you might say I am just unattractive, low-test, whatever... I have been on many dates. I don't have anything to prove here, but it's something I can only 'lose' once, and as I seek a woman with such standards I see no reason not to hold myself to them.

but even in most religions, both genders defect

judge away, but I would purely like to hear where people have managed to find 'pure' girls? I am still young enough, 19, and struggle to find any men with integrity either. any ideas? don't bother shitposting, i can assure you i don't care
>>
>>55585881
>There's nothing they have to do.

Then why is every major industry dominated by men?

I mean yes, we are the beautiful ones, but at the same time don't tell us we don't prop up the entire world, that's a step too far
>>
>>55591460
Nah she wont she wears that stuff just for sex but hard to find such slutty necklaces and tops
>>
>>55591145
Except he didn't say that.

The girl was a gold digger and anon was too retarded to see.

1/10
>>
>>55590831
You're in the wrong, friend. 140 dollars is an absurd cost for clothing in the United States because clothes are normally affordable there. You would spend 200 in aus because shit is insanely expensive here.
>>
>>55585881
>marry in the western world
>have entitled shallow whore wife who will cheat on you earleir or later ,drop you for a younger guy,take your children and have you pay for them the rest of your life

are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>55591777

If you dress like a poor person maybe. The average dress I buy is more than $200 and it's not uncommon for my shoes to be the same.
>>
>>55590808
This.

I was an awkward small guy from birth to 24. Women wouldnt have wasted the urine to extinguish me if i was on fire.

At 25 I lost 40lbs and began lifting and my face went from zero to chadish and now I hear from women "You got hooooot" and I can pretty much date whoever

Unfortunately for them I carry a massive chip on my shoulder and haven't forgotten the hours I spent crying in the bathroom wondering why girls hated me and would go after the guys who bullied me. Fuck them all.
>>
>>55589984
She sounds like she's searching for external validation from an echo chamber.
>>
File: 1396059422804.jpg (267 KB, 1100x1192) Image search: [Google]
1396059422804.jpg
267 KB, 1100x1192
Never had a girlfriend and not going to have one either now that all women are used up sluts that just expect me to become some type of provider for them when their market value has gone down.

I would (and will) rather die alone.
>>
>>55586765
This is common here if you're dating women under 25, albeit not on the first few dates unless you're a superkuck.

I'm 34 and single and tbqh the best women available are unhappy married women. Very caring, loving, and unbitchy. The unmarried women age 30+ are just trash. It's like they don't even realize that their pussy has no long term value anymore because they've never needed anything but their bodies to get by.
>>
>>55591661
>she goes to clothing store
You literally fail at reading. Go jump off a bridge you iliterate cunt.
>>
I'm in the military. I'm not marrying because I know when I deploy some bitch will ride another man's cock and then steal all my shit. Barracks life isn't all that bad anyways
>>
File: 8667BW7.jpg (314 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
8667BW7.jpg
314 KB, 900x900
>>55589996
man here, I spend bout 500 usd on my shoes.

Yeah, pretty much last 10 years with a resole or two in between.
>>
>>55585881
Every woman who asks this question is completely disposable. The worthwhile women already found good men, and good men don't want these clueless, selfish whores.
>>
>>55591661
You hit the Nail on the head.
>>
>>55586371
Should've just left her at the mall. Driving her home only validates her diva behaviour.
>>
>>55591777
Any shoes worth a damn cost $500 upwards.
Miu Miu
Jimmy Choo.

Stop shopping at Kmart.
>>
File: 1427582556362.jpg (447 KB, 1160x1067) Image search: [Google]
1427582556362.jpg
447 KB, 1160x1067
>>55586491

Women are the DSP of genders.
>>
>>55592544

This right here

If you think you "deserve" a good man, then you are already pretty low on the list of desirable women

I'm not committing a marriage and resources to that kind of shit
>>
>>55586491
>as while as their children (if they're stupid enough to have them)

Actually, men get to pay for children, even if they are not his, which is in a lot of cases. Literally you pay for the privilege of been a kek for years and years.
>>
>>55585881
>So we can be disgusted if some of them continue to live in rooms decorated with "Star Wars" posters

hurr durr nerds: the article
nice fucking journalism WSJ what a fucking joke you are
>>
>>55591987
Abuse them as you yourself were abused.
Please, neo-chad.
Do it for me.
>>
>>55592568
Brainwashed with marketing, kek.
>>
File: 1446362283105.jpg (23 KB, 263x263) Image search: [Google]
1446362283105.jpg
23 KB, 263x263
>>55592568
>>
File: GoodGuys.jpg (235 KB, 1200x1368) Image search: [Google]
GoodGuys.jpg
235 KB, 1200x1368
>>55585881
>>
File: 1439503172057.jpg (596 KB, 878x1351) Image search: [Google]
1439503172057.jpg
596 KB, 878x1351
>>55592708

>2015
>Getting married
>>
>>55591471
>>55591987
Shame?

Invest in your skills, your family, your community. Volunteer. Be the light that people see in the world, you cannot escape the notice of others when you do what is morally right and with integrity.

There will be fathers you meet who wish they had daughters they could introduce to have you in their family.
>>
File: 1427090490511.jpg (393 KB, 450x1045) Image search: [Google]
1427090490511.jpg
393 KB, 450x1045
>>55592030

>from an echo chamber

Nah, I looked that up and she got told what a fucking lousy human being she was in the comments and how was she so sure her genes were any good to be passed on in the first place.
>>
>>55591777
>140 dollars is an absurd cost for clothing in the United States because clothes are normally affordable there.

This is why we can't have nice things. This is why people ship the jobs over to third world countries. Americans wanting overly cheap clothing is what led to the loss of American jobs.

I hate you. Stop spreading your nigger shit.

>Captcha was a bunch of expensive ass shoes, lel
>>
>>55585881
Soon I'll be with my monster girl waifus chilling in the virtual world while these cheap skanks die of inattention.
>>
>>55585881
men aren't really men now-a-days until 20-21 or older. the reality of our longer life spans. We don't really have to grow up until we hit that 21-22 point and even then you can still live at home well until 24 ish.
>>
File: 1427090930422.png (157 KB, 583x921) Image search: [Google]
1427090930422.png
157 KB, 583x921
>>55593055

That guy's a moron for getting involved a single mother in the first place, but at least he wised up eventually.
>>
>>55592149
Let extrapolate so your teenage pea brain can have a picture to follow.

>she walks into a clothing store
>cucк anon thinks nothing of it and follows her inside
>she walks around browsing clothes as anon silently follows like a puppy
>she tries things on anon not even aware of how his time is being wasted by her as she connivingly she's just how much she can manipulate him.
>30 minutes later she turns to anon and with a pay for these look just when she thinks he's hooked.

Woman who are genuinely interested in men do not take them to clothing stores on a date.

The fact you defend this she's you are probably 14 years old.

The reason good men don't exist is because to be a MAN you have to stand up for yourself and what's right. This requires having your senses linked to your brain. Looking, listening, evaluating.
>>
File: 1447208812060.png (507 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447208812060.png
507 KB, 500x500
>>55585881
>Lets blame all of society's ills on young, unmarried men while deliberately ignoring all of the shameless debauchery and lazy indulgence of young, unmarried women in the same breath!
I fully admit to being a part of the problem, but people like these give my lazy, do-nothing sister a free pass for no reason. She lives on my parent's dime, she goes out drinking and clubbing, she's nearly 30 with no indication that she's actually going to do something with her life other than sleep til 3pm every day and beg for money from her family.

But fuck me, right? Let's throw all the blame on me because I think the game is rigged and I've yet to meet a single person who even comes close to the bar of "worth marrying". Pretty Princesses can do no wrong, I guess.
>>
>>55585881
marriage is for faggots
>>
File: my mom is a slut.jpg (44 KB, 400x368) Image search: [Google]
my mom is a slut.jpg
44 KB, 400x368
>>55586220
>Single men have never been civilization's most responsible actors; they continue to be more troubled and less successful than men who deliberately choose to become husbands and fathers. So we can be disgusted if some of them continue to live in rooms decorated with "Star Wars" posters and crushed beer cans and to treat women like disposable estrogen toys, but we shouldn't be surprised.

gee why don't young men want to marry anymore?
>>
>>55593184

That's been the plan! I appreciate the confirmation really.

I've actually dated briefly two daughters of some older businessmen who I met through conferences. Best people I've met, didn't work out for pretty mild reasons, stayed friends with the both of them. 'Have you got a pretty daughter round' my age?' isn't exactly pick-up line material, but I'm currently trying to do what you said - become my own pillar and hope what I seek is attracted to me rather than blindly hoping to find it.

Any other ideas or suggestions mate?
>>
>>55585881
Better Question...Where have all the good women gone? There is nothing in it for a man to marry anymore. We take 100% of the bullshit and 100% of the blame, while women get 0% of either. Why should I destroy my life to make some virus happy than immediately suck everything dry?
>>
>>55592846
>>55592948
Yes of course, the fault is with others.

You two should start being men and take control of your lives and except the fact people like nice things you can't afford because you're special snowflakes that refuse to conform.
>women should like me for my mad gameboy skills which I play in public.

That's how you come across
>>
File: always right.png (65 KB, 828x644) Image search: [Google]
always right.png
65 KB, 828x644
>>55585881

>Hymowitz
>>
>>55589300
Yes, from what OP posted it blames the whole thing on men. Which is fair, since they choose to do what they do, but doesn't acknowledge that could merely be the symptom and not the cause. Men were perfectly happy (were they?) maintaining proper family units for quite some time. SOMETHING caused that to change, not simply a matter of "I have Star Wars posters!"
>>
File: 1439364310916.png (121 KB, 1112x919) Image search: [Google]
1439364310916.png
121 KB, 1112x919
>>55594419

Feminism has taught them to never settle, that the grass is always greener somewhere else. Until they hit their 30s and no man wants them since men age like wine and women age like milk.
>>
>>55591471
No shame anon. Chads loose pair bonding abilities just as women do.

Manifesting later on with cheating on whomever he decided to marry.

I'm 24 ksv, never even been on a date.
>>
>>55585881
>>Single men have never been civilization's most responsible actors; they continue to be more troubled and less successful than men who deliberately choose to become husbands and fathers.

Imagine the uproar if you replaced the word man with women and husbands and fathers with wives and mothers.
>>
>>55594419
Society treats women like children. Nothing is their fault. If she fucks the basketball team, its their fault. If she blows a guy in the bathroom, she was just confused. If she murders ber children, she's a victim of her husband somehow
>>
>>55595297

Sadly, the wedding is still on, just postponed.
>>
the video is back up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55594634
>blablabla
The point is you don't have to pay 500 upwards dollarydooes for good quality. You can get good quality products for less. Anything less is margin and marketing. Now, if you have the money to spend, go wild on it. I have nothing against that. Your money, your choices but for God's sake please avoid generalizations such as "any shoes worth a damn cost $500 upwards" because that is simply untrue.
>>
>>55586220
Gambling half your property and income on the whims of an irrational, emotional being.
>>
>>55588316

You sound like the religious nuts.
>>
>>55596703
>Anything less
Anything more*
>>
>>55593531
>our longer lifespans

Horseshit. The world changed and apprenticeship was dashed on the rocks by socialist changes.
>>
File: singlemothers_ruining_boys.png (127 KB, 1888x480) Image search: [Google]
singlemothers_ruining_boys.png
127 KB, 1888x480
>>55585881
good men dont give a flying fuck about you cunts.

blame femenism and single mothers raising boys.
>>
File: dasitmane.jpg (167 KB, 500x697) Image search: [Google]
dasitmane.jpg
167 KB, 500x697
>>55585881

Don't want to be an Alimony/Divorce/Child Support slave

>I'm not a good man

Get fucked whores
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 483x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 483x331
>>55594634
Sweetie, I can afford to spend $500 for a pair of shoes. I'm just not dumb enough to actually do so.
>>
>>55585881
>"We are sick of hooking up with guys," writes the comedian Julie Klausner, author of a touchingly funny 2010 book, "I Don't Care About Your Band: What I Learned from Indie Rockers, Trust Funders, Pornographers, Felons, Faux-Sensitive Hipsters and Other Guys I've Dated." What Ms. Klausner means by "guys" is males who are not boys or men but something in between. "Guys talk about 'Star Wars' like it's not a movie made for people half their age; a guy's idea of a perfect night is a hang around the PlayStation with his bandmates, or a trip to Vegas with his college friends.... They are more like the kids we babysat than the dads who drove us home." One female reviewer of Ms. Kausner's book wrote, "I had to stop several times while reading and think: Wait, did I date this same guy?"

>What also makes pre-adulthood something new is its radical reversal of the sexual hierarchy. Among pre-adults, women are the first sex. They graduate from college in greater numbers (among Americans ages 25 to 34, 34% of women now have a bachelor's degree but just 27% of men), and they have higher GPAs.

>Still, for these women, one key question won't go away: Where have the good men gone? Their male peers often come across as aging frat boys, maladroit geeks or grubby slackers

By the author's own admission, Women will continuously hook up with men they apparently don't like, with no strings attached, completely legitimizing their care-free life style, but we should still blame pick-up culture and its natural effect of lower marriage rates among 20-30 year olds on males, even though that culture clearly benefits females who again, by the author's own admission have the power of choosing whether or not the hook-up happens, because....?
>>
File: 1433402330185.png (91 KB, 1023x703) Image search: [Google]
1433402330185.png
91 KB, 1023x703
Sex robots soon. Women never.
>>
>>55593257
I remember the story in your pick. The business guy got fired when women screeched "misogyny".

I'm sure he landed on his feet after. At 500k he can work from home. I hope the woman in the story never got married. But since god doesn't exist she's most likely on her second divorce right now.
>>
>>55585881
Did the "good" men ever go anywhere. I fivured nost of them were just chilling, making money and waiting for chicks to finish fucking niggers and hot dudes and "settle down".
>>
>>55586491
>thanks kojima
underrated post
>>
>>55595297
What a henpecked faggot, the second he learned she did something to one guy she fucked but she wont do it for him he should of kicked her ass to the curb
>>
File: tom_4b.jpg (26 KB, 240x336) Image search: [Google]
tom_4b.jpg
26 KB, 240x336
>>55594295
Read, read a lot, Nonfiction mostly.

Sounds boring but a single book can give you hours of information that a documentary never could. And a Library card is FREE.

Basic Economics is a must read for everyone.
>>
File: settle down.png (444 KB, 1139x358) Image search: [Google]
settle down.png
444 KB, 1139x358
>>
File: The Future is Now.jpg (272 KB, 788x999) Image search: [Google]
The Future is Now.jpg
272 KB, 788x999
>>
>>55597496
>2015
>not wanting to be a glorious kek

Maybe he should go live with Hitler if he's going to be that close-minded.
>>
File: Caleb.jpg (16 KB, 250x384) Image search: [Google]
Caleb.jpg
16 KB, 250x384
>>55593302
The markup on clothes is ridiculous a pair of pants might cost around $5 to stores weather they sell them for $40 or $140 or $1400 but idiots are willing to pay out the nose for a designer label.

>>55585881
Girls won't talk to me. So I might as well jerk off and play vidya.
>>
You can't shame men into a situation where there's nothing waiting for them but burdens and more shame, feminists. Shaming tactics only work when complying at least appears to bring the promise of respect and other rewards.

Men don't want to get married because there's no benefit to the man. They're basically just handing the keys for their finances over to the woman, which she can then use to control him, and that's it. You want men to actively seek a wife instead of a girlfriend/fuck buddy? Women need to make some sacrifices.

>But then there's no benefit to the woman!

If the institution of marriage is inherently bad for either the man or the woman, then why do we need it?

>Because I should be happy and comfortable! And men should just a find a way to be content with it! Any scenario that doesn't give me what I want is bad!

This is not gender equality, and it also will never produce functional results. You're seeing the end result here. Men don't to put themselves at the woman's mercy.
>>
File: Untitled.png (93 KB, 821x917) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
93 KB, 821x917
>>55597496

And here's the update for that.

>>55597686

Got a source for that?
>>
>>55586371
>Fucking facebook boyfriends of hers threaten to kick my ass
What a bunch of kekoos
>>
>>55588316
You're living in Chile. You wouldn't understand what women from first world countries are like.
>>
>>55592811
Do it for yourself, otherwise you're getting off as some kind of pseudo-kek on this.
>>
File: boner.png (34 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
boner.png
34 KB, 298x279
>>55596416
>That music
>>
>>55598720

Those expensive clothes are social currency. They do a lot more for me than just cover my body.
>>
>>55588245
Wow they got a woman to play the Penguin in the new Batman movie.
>>
File: 1416862976509.jpg (236 KB, 891x576) Image search: [Google]
1416862976509.jpg
236 KB, 891x576
>>
>>55597496
The guy did the right thing, those "friends" are piece of shit.
>>
File: 1329235381202.jpg (298 KB, 744x1707) Image search: [Google]
1329235381202.jpg
298 KB, 744x1707
>>
File: thereyougo.jpg (159 KB, 1248x766) Image search: [Google]
thereyougo.jpg
159 KB, 1248x766
>>
Test
>>
>>55598827
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=3712365&page=1

Here
>>
File: 72virgins.gif (51 KB, 600x199) Image search: [Google]
72virgins.gif
51 KB, 600x199
>>55587752
This. All the signs are there.
>>
>>55594061
See that paragraph right there is it in a fucking nutshell.
>How dare they have hobbies and drink beer, all the "cool" men choose to get married anyway why wont these PIGS settle down and get married?
>>
The good men are tired of MTV flavored nigger sluts, so they would rather MGTOW or find someone uglier.
>>
File: 1446204479390.jpg (99 KB, 667x800) Image search: [Google]
1446204479390.jpg
99 KB, 667x800
>>
>>55598827
>Some peoples comments saying breaking off contact with her was "harsh" so I talked to her and said we could be friends later on

Fucking reddit fags man.
>>
>>55585881
When women grow up, don't get on the dick-carousel (enabling us to just pump and dump) in the first place, clean the house and make themselves worthy a man.
>>
File: 1331102971899.jpg (36 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1331102971899.jpg
36 KB, 500x350
>>
>>55599577
Top Kek
>>
>>55591471
I'm falling in love with a Mormon girl. Virgins have something that girls who fuck random guys lost long ago. You get the feeling that this person will be with you forever. It's like you have someone you can really trust.
>>
>>55590915
>first date.
Try 4th, we was just going around the mall.
>>
>>55585881
The good men go with good women.
So if men dont get married they are children but a woman not marrying is strong and independent?
Plus to marry a man becomes more productive in the work place because he has more to lose.

Why would i want to marry? Why is it childish to have star wars posters but a messy room of clothes and taylor swift constantly blaring is soo grown up
>>
>>55592374
Gay marry one of your bros for dem BAH bux
>>
>>55596761
This desu
>>
File: 1427090994102.png (38 KB, 883x402) Image search: [Google]
1427090994102.png
38 KB, 883x402
>>55600053

> The husband hunter defended her direct approach.

>"Please hold your insults -- I'm putting myself out there in an honest way," she wrote. "Most beautiful women are superficial; at least I'm being upfront about it. I wouldn't be searching for these kinds of guys if I wasn't able to match them -- in looks, culture, sophistication and keeping a nice home and hearth."

This horrific bullshit aside, there's no mention of the guy being fired.
>>
>>55600885
Good choice. Wife-material. Unlike the sluts you meet at bars.
>>
>>55600885

happy for you! fully agree, hope the best. i've found mormons to be occasionally a bit more practicing of their beliefs, but it can be a narrow line between crazy and moral... hah
>>
File: 1446314156859.png (195 KB, 826x890) Image search: [Google]
1446314156859.png
195 KB, 826x890
>>
File: 1338686746382.jpg (132 KB, 460x342) Image search: [Google]
1338686746382.jpg
132 KB, 460x342
>>
>>55600956
Fair enough, but my point remains: taking a girl shopping--the mall--on a date is asking for trouble.
>>
>>55585881
The good men are still here.

Its the good women who are gone.

Who wants to marry a used up slut? who wants a whore to mother their children?

If these women had saved themselves for their future husbands, this "problem" wouldnt exist.
>>
File: the wall2.png (78 KB, 1129x348) Image search: [Google]
the wall2.png
78 KB, 1129x348
>>55598160
>>
>>55600820
Truth usually is.
>>
>>55593927

>I've yet to meet a single person who even comes close to the bar of "worth marrying"...

This actually sums up the whole problem.
>>
>>55600885
Just make sure she's Mormon in the truest sense of the word, and not just a poser. My ex-girlfriend was mormon; she walked the walk, talked the talk, but in the end cheated on me with an ex. Her long sexual history was being kept under wraps, and the whole thing was just a mess. If she:
1. Drinks coffee
2. Was inactive for a period of time then underwent a "transformation" back to mormonism
3. Dresses slutty (yoga pants, bikinis, short shorts)
4. Initiates any sexual contact or discourse
Be very, very careful.
>>
>>55585881
>Men don't want to marry
>Let's try to insult them back into marrying
baka desu senpai
>>
prenup, no cheating. I want to have a kid via a surrogate before I get married though, and not necessarily with her.
>>
>>55593055
Nice, my cock is righteous hard, this is dickjustice!
>>
File: 1437041568434.jpg (116 KB, 1516x892) Image search: [Google]
1437041568434.jpg
116 KB, 1516x892
>>55585881
>wsj.com
act like a degenerate then wonder why nobody wants them
>>
>>55586371
American women are utter trash
>>
>won't marry used up slut
>will still fuck said sluts in college

This problem only exists because you tolerate this behavior early on. If women were shunned while they slutted it up this wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>55605275
>believing that prenups work

She just claims that it was under duress and it gets tossed.
>>
>>55585881

This shit was so written by a woman too.

I clicked on this and saw EXACTLY what I was envisioning, a smug cunty looking woman who thinks she's smarter than everyone else and more deserving. What I didn't expect was the wall of less attractive males behind her, which is really telling because that's actually the issue here.

The picture answers it, they're are great guys every where but women are so hung on McDreamy Chad that they're all sitting around being as petty and nitpicky as possible, making it miserable simply TRYING to pursue them.

I bet the women who wrote this is expecting some CEO to instantly fall for her one day. It never crosses her mind that she's a prude no one wants to fuck anymore so that's why she can't find any men who meet her ridiculous highstandards.

Hell I'm not even touching on the whole article yet, just this picture and what OP quoted because it's so fucking stereotypical it's not even funny anymore. It's just pathetic.
>>
>>55605275

Any good lawyer can get around a prenup. All they need to do is argue that either she was under duress when she signed it or even that it's "unfair" and it will get thrown out.
>>
>>55592811
> neo chad

Lol top kek
>>
File: girl pepe.jpg (24 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
girl pepe.jpg
24 KB, 396x385
>be a womanchild who never wants to grow up, never get married, never have kids, cant even do make-up
>normie women are so horrible now adays that I've somehow ended up being most guys ideal girl

thanks feminism!
>>
Straya bro, getting married in America is just fucking stupid, most of the women here are dumb as fuck and love black bois.

Not to mention most women my age have already had a train ran on them so their worth is lower than dirt by the time they want to get serious so no I don't feel like detaching from my sandbox, plus I'm not yet done playing knights of the old republic.
>>
File: 1407898601778.jpg (348 KB, 896x1045) Image search: [Google]
1407898601778.jpg
348 KB, 896x1045
Fuck Canada
>>
>>55591973
>200$ dress
Jesus Christ how is this seen as normal?
>>
>>55587114

It's "good LOOKING guy" not good guy. They just leave out the "looking" part to make themselves look better.
>>
>>55607778
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>55586371
have fun with your interracial marriage, you dumb kek.
>>
File: divorse.jpg (10 KB, 200x185) Image search: [Google]
divorse.jpg
10 KB, 200x185
>>55601525

That second to last panel is the real issue.

A man who chooses to fall in line with feminist and Christian demands and get married might be rewarded by having half of his money taken away at the woman's whim followed by the better part of 20 years worth the child support. What does he get in return? Help around the house and extra money? That's sexist. Children who love and look up to him? If the woman decides that she doesn't want to be with him anymore, then nope, he's not a part of that family anymore. He just gets to look like a fool and give money to some self-centered bitch.

And he looks like a fool because that's exactly what he is. A man would have to be foolish to get married and have kids in the current political environment, which is 100% about making sure that women are comfortable, even at the man's expense. You want to fix families? Make it significantly more difficult for women to run off and leave with the money. If she wants to leave, she should be the one paying child support. Furthermore, encourage women to think about their men before themselves, in the way that men are expected to think of their women. Maybe then, the man might be a little more willing to commit.
>>
File: 1447188109354.gif (2 MB, 320x323) Image search: [Google]
1447188109354.gif
2 MB, 320x323
>>55608067
its not. Shes just a product of products
>>
File: 1438044314368.gif (957 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1438044314368.gif
957 KB, 500x418
>>55593055
>>
>>55609055

There is a bit of a fix, though: Only marry professionally employed women who make at least 50k per year. In a case like that, a 50/50 split wouldn't be "she gets half of your money".

Also, be particularly wary of pretty girls who aren't working or are running a cash register at Target.

This shouldn't even be a problem in 2015, though. In the current day and age, if the woman wants to leave without going broke, she can get work. Furthermore, it'll encourage housewife sorts to continue taking care of the kids in a household with both parents, instead of running off with them.
>>
>>55608067
It isn't normal. S/he sounds like s/he has major entitlement issues.
>>
because there are no virgins anymore

i'm not marrying a used whore, with Chad DNA permanently embedded in her cervix
>>
>>55609055
That panel always crack me up

They way she holds the money bags... too funny
>>
>>55588581
The root of it all is technology and the industrial revolution.

That's why the real men are either third world or Amish.

Computers and the Internet feminize.
As you say simply seeing or knowing about sex before marriage is degenerate. There is no frustration if you don't even know.

Free information destroys society. We need to boycott the Internet. >>55588939

Liberalism is inseparable from modern technology. Can't have machines and real men in the same world for long. There's a reason why a stable tribal existence isn't a thing anymore. It's completely the result of technology. The more primitive the stronger the man and the happier the families.

Now you know why this forum clings to their screens while making fun of more primitive people's that actually have an intact tribal structure. >>55591471

It's more than that. Most physical virgins are still mentally violated because porn and peers already taught them about sex before hand.

It only works out when neither partner even knows how to works until the marriage bed. This can only happen when there is no such thing as media, no electricity, no Internet, and no mass transportation. Isolated villages like the Amish.

The fact remains that anyone on this board is already too tainted and celibacy is a better option.
>>
>>55610960

Entitled nothing. I pay for all of my own stuff and support myself. I enjoy looking good so who cares if that's what I spend my money on?
>>
>>55597449
>(among Americans ages 25 to 34, 34% of women now have a bachelor's degree but just 27% of men), and they have higher GPAs.

and still men have the best jobs in the bussines,
>>
They raise an interesting question: /why/ get married?

I have everything I could possibly want in my room and no obligations whatsoever. I have friends and hookers on speed dial if I ever feel lonely. The only thing I'm missing is an actual relationship, which most often than not is short-lived, painful and costly.

If I also had the money I'd be celebrated as an alpha male living the dream by the media, except I'd be just as dislikeable. The funny part though, is that progressive media, the sort that should celebrate all lifestyles, shuns and calls me a 'disgusting pig in a sandbox'.

Maybe the answer is that society is not worth the effort anymore.
>>
File: rm-2014-07-15.png (129 KB, 980x438) Image search: [Google]
rm-2014-07-15.png
129 KB, 980x438
>>55585881

Women are the true victims.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/nov/10/dating-gap-hook-up-culture-female-graduates

>There were, says Cat, perhaps one or two male students on her English degree. It was the same, she noticed, on her friends’ courses. “There were a lot of girls at my university,” she says. “You would look around tutorials or lectures and there would be one or two token guys.” While there are some degrees, particularly in science and engineering subjects, that are overwhelmingly filled with male students, the general trend in many countries is for more women to go to university than men. How great to have so many clever, educated young women spilling out every year, but there could be negative consequences, as a new book, Date-onomics, points out: there may not be enough educated men to go around.

>It’s hard to write about this without sounding like you believe young women must place finding a husband above forging a successful career (I don’t), or you believe more men should be admitted to university at the expense of women to plug the husband gap (I don’t), or that marrying someone with a lower level of education is a terrible thing (I don’t believe that either). But, as the business journalist Jon Birger relates in his book Date-onomics, if an educated woman wants to form a long-term partnership with a man of similar education, the numbers are stacked against her.

>However, Belot thinks women may be increasingly accepting of the fact that they may not meet the sort of partner they want and therefore choose to be alone: “One of the developments we see is single women deciding to have a child by themselves, for example, something that would have been unthinkable 50 years ago.” But she adds, “I have yet to meet a woman who says they wouldn’t consider a guy who was less educated. I think the question is more, do you have the opportunity to meet?”
>>
>>55611915
>higher GPA

A higher GPA in womyn's studies.

I wish universities used a 5.0 grading scale based on the difficulty of the field or class. A 2.5 physics major is smarter than a 4.0 gender studies major.
>>
File: 1445118987675.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1445118987675.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>55585881
>I Don't Care About Your Band: What I Learned from Indie Rockers, Trust Funders, Pornographers, Felons, Faux-Sensitive Hipsters and Other Guys I've Dated.
Why didn't she married with someone who's not complete cunt instead of dating those "interesting" men? I'm pretty sure there are men who'd marry with her before she fucked all those guys.
>>
Single young man checking in
>beer bottles (check )
>life stormtrooper statue (check )
>relatively affluent debt free (check)
>estrogen toys (check)
>white (check )
>life is good (check )
Fuck the world !
>>
>>55586491
I think men still cheat more than woman. I know because i cheat on my gf all the time lol
>>
>>55587629
This of you Think women are anything but cum holes you already lost
>>
>>55586469

It's common. Many women will do serial dating, taking different men to the mall or stores and fish for them to buy items.

It shows how shallow our society has become.
>>
>>55612802

>date a long line of fucktards and shitcunts fitting archetypes that any sane person would tell you are awful people

>"why can't I find a good guy? why are all men shitcunts and fucktards?"
>>
>>55609055

Watch Divorce Corp. The documentary goes into great detail about the current divorce system, it only falls short without pointing out how it's mainly women's fault.

But their conclusion was getting rid of divorce or the courts all together. Some countries have it where you submit paperwork, wait 6 months to make arrangements or change your mind and then it's done. No courts. No child support. No ailomony. No -- FINANCIAL INCENTIVE FOR DIVORCE.

Take away the money bags? Oh look at that, women in those countries hardly ever file for divorce! Imagine that. If they knew leaving their husband/father of their kids would completely fuck them over, that's the only way this will get better.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 470x595
>>55613734
That's not dating, it's prostitution.
Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.