[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do libtards defend muslims but demonize christians? Can someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 29india.xlarge1.jpg (47 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
29india.xlarge1.jpg
47 KB, 600x320
Why do libtards defend muslims but demonize christians? Can someone explain this shit to me
>>
>>55583197
When you insult a Christian they will pray for you. When you insult a Muslim they will try and kill you.
>>
It's a fetish thing. No, really.

They like them because they are "exotic". They don't really know anything else about them.
>>
Because Christians in the west tend to be Israel-loving cunts
>>
>>55584203
Is it the fact that they're fucking brown
>>
>>55583197
Because they are rabbits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY-ueR0OLlQ
>>
>>55583197

Muslims are a minority. The narrative is that minorities are always victims and must be protected at all costs. The only time anyone says anything negative about them is because they are racist.
>>
>>55584203
Brown skin is exotic pretty much. Libtards are the largest racists out there
>>
>>55583197

>Muslims = poor, oppressed brown people
>Christians = white devils
>>
>>55583197

My enemy's enemy is my friend.
>>
They are anti west, and anti white. Simple as that really
>>
Because they grew up in a predominantly Christian country, away from a major Muslim population.
>>
>>55583197
Because they're mostly non-whites and therefore are victims of systematic oppression by whites. Libshits love to make pet victims. They act like protectors of minorities to stay in office
>>
>>55587461
Basically this.
Same reason why White "liberal" women hate White men, hate European culture but will defend Islam.
>>
File: kikes dindu nuffin.jpg (238 KB, 650x894) Image search: [Google]
kikes dindu nuffin.jpg
238 KB, 650x894
>>55584233
>implying all americans aren't pro-Zionist shills
>>
>>55583197
They hate anything they view as "normal" or part of some "establishment," and only go after the easy targets because they have no balls.
>>
>Pro Feminism, Pro-Gay liberals
>Defending Coservative, Patriarchal Islam

I have no idea. It doesn't make any sort of sense except as a "Fuck you dad!" directed at the entire western world.
>>
>>55588252
Do any of them realize they ARE the fucking establishment?
>>
Muslims are not white and typically less numerous in countries where feminism exists.

These same liberals have no idea that white christians are the vast minority by several times if you look at the demographics in the world. Brown colored Muslims vastly outnumber white christians.
>>
>>55588125
>Christian
>preaches non-violence
>"palestenian"
Too bad they're in the 0.0000001%
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.