[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Trump was just on the O'Riley Factor and got DEMOLIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: Capture.jpg (81 KB, 1233x654) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
81 KB, 1233x654
So Trump was just on the O'Riley Factor and got DEMOLISHED over his "deportation force" and the idea that he can deport 11 million people.

Skip to 3:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki1iFLZ4wzo

>MFW he really thinks he can deport all these people

When is he going to drop this idea? The wall can be done. This cannot. First the Rand STUMPING and now this. I'm worried for his future.
>>
>>55576541
They gotta go
>>
>>55576612

They really don't. We can build the wall AND let the 11 million stay. Deporting them only hurts us.
>>
>>55576541
>Waaaah your plan is bad because you can't get rid of ALL of them
>>
>>55576700
Nope, they're here illegally. They have to go!
>>
>>55576541

>when they removed them, they didn't offer them free blowjobs and backrubs. They were super duper mean.

>ike deports 2.2 million
>truman deports 3.5 million

IT CAN'T BE DONE!
>>
>>55576700
>lets let 11 million future democrat voters stay and have more welfare babies
>>
>>55576700
>yfw the 11 million build the wall
>they stay on the mexican side
two birds with one stone
>>
>>55576700

>let the 11 million stay

No. You're rewarding wetbacks for breaking the law. We already reward niggers for doing that. We don't need reward even more leaches on White society.
>>
This is why Establishment shills must be ignored.

They cry and cry and cry about illegals and other topics in order to get money/elected, and the second someone actually suggests DOING something rather than talking, they flip their shit and cry and cry and cry about how its impossible, and the person who suggested doing something must be insane. Etc. etc.

I hope people in this country are becoming increasingly aware that when it comes to media figures, 100% of Democrats are Shabbos Goys and 75% of Republicans are controlled opposition.
>>
>>55576541

Neo-cons just want immigrants so they can have their useful little slaves for their business. They'll also vote Democrat ensuring they never advance in society and supply the neo-cons with an endless supply of cheap slave labor. All part of the anti-white genocide perpetuated by internationalist bankers and multinational corporations who seek to eradicate thousands of years of human history in the name of "progress"
>>
>>55576700
As far as I'm concerned this is nothing short of treason.
>>
File: 1446068999888.jpg (60 KB, 662x800) Image search: [Google]
1446068999888.jpg
60 KB, 662x800
>making another shill thread
You don't get how obvious you are with these, do you Jeb?

A good chunk of them will likely self-deportate, while the others will be hauled over the wall with ease and cheaply.
>>
BS. Trump will get rid of them. I know a lot of people that would love to join the Trump SS.
>>
>>55576820
>truman deports 3.5 million

I thought you were bullshitting, but then I looked it up

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/07/hoover-truman-ike-mass-deporters/

>Truman did not try to "create jobs for returning veterans" by ordering deportations. In fact, he signed legislation protecting the rights of Mexican migrant laborers recruited legally to help harvest U.S. crops, and was unable to win congressional approval of measures to crack down on employers of illegal immigrants. During his nearly eight years in office, about 3.4 million were deported or left "voluntarily" under threat of deportation.

>Eisenhower did not deport 13 million Mexicans. Only one-tenth that number was ever claimed by the federal officials in charge of "Operation Wetback," and even that figure is criticized as inflated by guesswork. Officially, just over 2.1 million were recorded as having been deported or having departed under threat of deportation.
>>
>not physically or financially possible to remove every since one of the 11 million illegals
>so let's not even bother trying to get rid of any

Establishment shills everyone!
>>
>>55576541
>>55576612
>>55576717
>>55576820
>>55576847

Who is going to do the jobs that literally pay less than minimum wage that they do currently? Deporting illegal Hispanics is literally delusional this country was built on the backs of illegal itinerant farm and meat processing workers from south of the border.
>>
>>55577113
>Who is going to do the jobs
>SJWs
>philosophy majors
>women studies majors
>teenagers
>homeless
plenty of people need jobs mang
>>
File: Capture.png (24 KB, 567x244) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
24 KB, 567x244
>>55577113
>>
>its impossible to round up 11 million people and send them somewhere else

Oy gevalt look at this nazi bastid denying the holocaust
>>
>>55577113
>Who is going to do the jobs that literally pay less than minimum wage that they do currently?

Niggers.
>>
>>55576700
>Deporting them only hurts us.
wrong
>>
>>55577113
>who is going to work all those cotton picking jobs once we eliminate slave labour?
>>
>>55576541
taskforce + economic pressure can force out even the toughest of them
>>
>>55577173
Yes good luck convincing any of those people to work in a poultry processing plant for 12 hours a day making 4.75 an hour.

THOSE PEOPLE DONT HAVE JOBS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT JOBS. UNEMPLOYMENT IS LITERALLY THE BIGGEST MEME OF ALL TIME

I prefer my fresh fruit at he current low prices it is now, I can tolerate the Hispanics as long as I get cheap eats, plus most are Christian which isn't a bad thing. Better than muzzies
>>
>>55576700
We have a high unemployment rate

illegals aren't measured in the employment rate

I'll let you do the math
>>
>>55576700
what about the immigrants that came over here legally?
>>
>>55576541
>Cannot deport 11 million

Those same god damn sacks of human waste will insist we can round up 100 million guns.

FUCK THE LEFT!
>>
>>55576541
We have Mexicans, on this board, telling us that they are seriously thinking about fleeing back to Mexico if Trump is elected.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>55577191
She is so fucking awesome.

If women were like Ann I would not even hate them.
>>
>>55576541
>>fox news
>>remotely against a republican

Get your lying cunt out of here and take your shitty link with you
>>
>>55577113
>Who is going to do the jobs
This is a meme question demanding a meme answer.
>DEY PICK OUR FRUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As though the few thousand fruit-pickers excuses the hundreds of billions of dollars spent on the rest of the illegals. There is no question they take out more from the economy than they put in. By the way, most illegals are NOT involved in the agricultural industry.

It's also an asinine question. You leftists squeal effeminately about youth unemployment, and then say nothing about illegals taking all the jobs that could be worked by the youth. How the fuck does having millions of illegals stealing the jobs help or improve youth unemployment? This is the same issue they're having in Europe. "There's not enough jobs for the kids!" and they 'solve' it by flooding their countries with millions of illegals, making job prospects even grimmer.

The game is up, everyone knows the numbers and that you're all hypocrites. So the illegals are going to go, they're going to be deported, and you'll be kicking and screaming the whole time, calling us all racists, but in the end your side will reap the rewards of an unpopular policy, and you know it. You'll just feign outrage in the meantime.
>>
>>55576541
id like to know how we can take 100 million guns off the street if we cant take 11 million illegals off of the street
>>
>>55577191
You can't mechanize a lot of the agriculture industry the technology to pick soft fruit and veg isn't there yet and you end up damaging yields. There's nothing like the tender filthy hands of a dirty Mexican picking my strawberries for me for 50 dollars a ton, it's like slavery all over again. YOU FUCKING UNION PIGGUS WANT TO TAKE AWAY MY CHEAP LABOR REEEEEEEE
>>
>>55577289
are you functionally retarded or just pretending? i cant tell
>>
>>55576541
>Trump got demolished

How? Did you nitpick what you heard or simply didn't understand it at all? Just because O'Riley cuts people off like a baby doesn't mean he's winning an intellectual debate. It wasn't even a debate O'Riley just runs his mouth and throws tantrums.

If anything despite Trump being so chill he still managed to fry that gringo's ass.

Trump 2016 putos.
>>
>>55576541
Eisenhower got rid of more than that with like 1000 people.

It can be done EASILY.

Trump needs to get on board with the Eisenhower thing.
>>
if trump doesn't get the nom i will never ever ever vote for another republikek

fuck it,if Americas going to be futher ruined might as well get legal weed out of it

disgusting faggot fucks
>>
>>55576541

>DEMOLISHED
>over his "deportation force" and the idea that he can deport 11 million people

So, uh...why couldn't we?
>>
Shills are going hard lately
>>
I like how Trumps back drop is just a bunch of gold dabloons falling into what I assume is supposed to be his massive pile of gold dabloons
>>
>>55577408
Not even liberal, just a guy who enjoys low food prices and nearly free expendable labor.
>>
File: Trump_Tower_Atrium.jpg (876 KB, 2937x1894) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Tower_Atrium.jpg
876 KB, 2937x1894
>>55577543
That's the fountain in Trump Tower
>>
>>55577289
They wouldn't be paying 4.75 an hour if their were no illegals you retard. Illegal immigration has completely destroyed the american workers ability to negotiate their wages. Here is what would actually happen

>illegals get deported
>labour is more scarce
>labour becomes more valuable
>industries that rely on illegal immigration start offering more for american workers
>other industries follow suit once they realize their workers can get paid more for picking fruit
>prices go up a very slight amount

It is literally supply and demand in action.
>>
>>55576541

Who cares if he can't deport every single illegal immigrant? The important part is showing that we are actively enforcing our laws, and focus on violent criminals like ms13
>>
>american ""whites"" falling for campaign promises/propaganda

I don't understand how USA of the 21st century can be adamantly against immigration.

>not a real nation
>100% immigrants with the exclusion of the indians which nobody gives half a shit about
>no heritage
>all american whites, with the exception of a few strongly preserved minorties (italian-americans etc) are all the same
>predominantly more "american" in terms of personality/behavior/culture than italian/german/english/irish/polish/scandinavian/whatever

>literally a nation of immigrants complaining about immigration

lmaoing at your life atm

being white is great tho

let me remind you of the fact that americans as a whole care so much about being "white" that you elected a black president two times in a row
>>
>>55577500

As they said. Federal courts. People have more rights than back then. They all need due process so it will costs billions of dollars. It would be better to secure our borders while letting those who are already illegal stay.
>>
Dude, when Algeria was made independent 2 million French left a country of 9 millions in less than 3 months.

If you really believe 11 millions is impossible to do you need a reality check, hell a motivated PotUS could probably do it in a single week.
>>
>>55577518
It's only going to get harder the more and more he wins.
>>
>>55577583
...and massive youth unemployment, massive welfare spending, high crime, drugs, racial conflict, and a general sense of entitlement by people who steal from charity.
>>
>>55577113
It is against the law to hire an illegal alien
I grew up in a framing community, immigrants would come up legally for 5 or 6 months a year to work.

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/penalties-for-employers-hiring-illegal-immigrants.html
>>
>>55577612
Ahh the good old ms13 meme

You do realize most of the crime here is committed by American citizens
>pro tip: the black ones
>>
>>55577623
>finns
>white
>not mongolian rape babies
>>
>>55576541
>caring what some neocon israel shill Paddy thinks
>>
File: 1440276279989.jpg (62 KB, 634x469) Image search: [Google]
1440276279989.jpg
62 KB, 634x469
>>55576541
Are libshits this desperate now that they take the scholarly word of Bill Oreilly? "believe me when I say it was brutal and it could never happen today". And he doesn't even list a single example.

Top fucking kek. The wall will be built. Anchor babies will be thrown back. Sanctuary Cities will be demolished. America will be Great Again. Just kill yourselves now.
>>
>>55577194
Wait this actually kind of makes sense
If we can't round up 11 million people today how did Germany in 1939 round up 6 gorillion
>>
>>55577623
The same thing happened to me as well.

When i had a gf i got fat as fuck and pretty lazy.

No GF, and i got promoted at work, got fit again etc etc

I'm glad i managed to havea gf just to show me how horrible they are
>>
>>55577756
Germany itself didn't, the Axis powers and occupied countries did, and it was more like 2,5 millions.
>>
>>55577289
>Yes good luck convincing any of those people to work in a poultry processing plant for 12 hours a day making 4.75 an hour.
Good luck paying an American citizen $4.75/hr without having your business shut down shillberg.
>>
UNEMPLOYMENT IS A CHOICE

My economics teacher in high school taught me this

IT IS A CHOICE

Assuming you are able-bodied and minded, it is a choice. You WILL be able to find a job in a functional society if you really want. The thing is, is a job what you want, or is a job that you like doing what you want?

This is the obvious problem with America. Everyone is living their American dream of entitlement. Nobody wants to do a shitty job. Every level of education emphasises on being a winner, the fact that you are great, in uni you get taught you are a leader. You think people with 20 years of this sort of education want to pick fruit?

It's not going to happen, your population is poisoned lol
>>
>>55577682
>...and massive youth unemployment, massive welfare spending, high crime, drugs, racial conflict, and a general sense of entitlement by people who steal from charity.

Your post sums up the average American black and the problems they bring to our society perfectly, yet you want to deport Mexicans I do not follow

Also literally youth unemployment would not be solved by deporting illegals because illegals work jobs for illegals that don't require social or IDs plus if you really think entitled spoiled shits want to do the jobs Mexicans do or are even capable of doing so you are insane
>>
>>55577623

We are not against immigration or immigrants. We are against any dirty piece of filthjust walking across our border and shitting the place up and demanding it be just like his crime infested beheading filled shithole of a country while depressing wages illegally and screwing electoral vote count while essentially being slave labor (we fought a war over the last bit before).
>>
>>55577623
All we want is for people to come here legally, real simple.
All the ones that came here illegally broke the law by doing so, and they should not be rewarded with citizenship or any other benefits.
>>
>>55577289
>Better than muzzies
Why do we care if they're better don't take either.

>I prefer my fresh fruit at he current low prices it is now, I can tolerate the Hispanics

It's not about you and how you want to destroy the nation so why keep crying about how this effects you only.

>Yes good luck convincing any of those people to work in a poultry processing plant for 12 hours a day making 4.75 an hour

I know guys who do and they're not wetbacks so what's your point.
>>
>>55577857
Blacks are their own set of problems and the option to deport them and get rid of the problem isn't there.

This is a problem we can actually FIX. NOW, RIGHT NOW.

Why are you against it?
>>
O'Riley is a high level neocon cukservative. People like him are the cancer killing the right.
>>
>>55576541

>Demolished

Are we watching the same video? It sounded like a draw at worst for Trump.

Confirmed OP shitposting.
>>
>>55576541
you don't collect and deport them all at once.

Why waste the effort.

You simply enforce them being deported when found.

They'll 95% get rounded up in 10 years of common law enforcement actually doing their job.
>>
>>55576541
Google Dwight Eisenhower OP
>>
>>55577623
>let me remind you of the fact that americans as a whole care so much about being "white" that you elected a black president two times in a row

White guilt is very fucking powerful, you should know.
>>
>@DRUDGE_REPORT: REUTERS 5-DAY ROLLING POLL: TRUMP 34%, CARSON 19.6%, RUBIO 9.7%, CRUZ 7.7%
>>
>>55577857
>illegals work jobs for illegals that don't require social or IDs
Do you even work? What well of experience are you drawing these ideas from?
>>
>>55577934
You clearly don't understand how much prices would increase if every Mexican agriculture job and I mean processing ones too not just picking jobs was filled by a 14 year old white looking for a summer job getting paid minimum wage. Productivity would collapse and prices would skyrocket.

Hate to bring it to you but the reason most of us live so comfortably is because we exploit the work ethic of Jose whether you do so knowingly or not.
>>
>>55577715

what a riveting argument, my friend

Why would I consider the words of an American when it comes to ""whiteness""? It doesn't matter. Heritage and culture matters (assuming it is of decent quality). I know where I'm from, I know where my ancestors have lived for as long as can be traced.

Do you still live in the same place your ancestors did? You can call me a mongol all you want m8 assuming that means I'm Finnish. I legitimately don't have any affection regarding whiteness or being european. Only Finland. If being Finnish means I'm le mongol meme and not white then I don't even care

Lmaoing at American "heritage". Your country is made up bro
>>
>>55576541
You seem to not know your history because we have done this before without much effort, also once they lose benefits combined with deportation they will just leave on their own.
>>
File: 1410046519529.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1410046519529.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>>55578094
>>55578059

Oh look it's the big corporation shills already.
>>
>>55576541
I don't think he was stumped here. It was just a discussion.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 350x233
>>55576541
>>
>>55578094

The easy solution is a -legal- and -documented- migrant worker program.
>>
>>55578094
This shilling is intense. The reason 14yr old kids don't do those jobs is because we've passed laws making that illegal. And because white people tend to follow the law, unlike, you know, those illegals.
>>
>>55578159
you can tell they are liberal because they are about enslaving rather than legitimizing the illegals to citzens to earn a fair wage, these fuckers actually wear their racism very openly and the fucking spics don't even see it
>>
>>55578094
>You clearly don't understand how much prices would increase
How much would they increase?
>>
>>55578262
Farming jobs are one of the few that don't wholly fall into child labor laws, just like you can drive a farm vehicle at 12 or 14 without a license, legally, on the road
>>
>>55578270
It's been like that since the fucking french revolution, societal liberals and economical liberals have always been in cahoots because they both want to destroy everything to create an atomized society of mindless consumer drones.
>>
it isn't charity when you're given scraps off the table you fucking lib cunts, talking about agriculture like it should stay a slave level job is fucked up
>>
File: 1446840966726.jpg (18 KB, 237x279) Image search: [Google]
1446840966726.jpg
18 KB, 237x279
>>55578159
>meme proxy
>proxy meme
>>55578270
>$0.10 per post
Cute.
>>
>>55577441
>are you functionally retarded or just pretending? i cant tell

This is the calling card of veteran troll, you've been had. Just move on.
>>
>>55578329
Milk would be about 15 to 20 dollars an gallon.

Eggs would be about 1 dollar a piece.

Strawberries would probably be around 25 dollars a pound
>>
>OH NO, WITHOUT SLAVE LABOR THE PRICES WILL SKYROCKET AND OUR WAY OF LIFE WILL COME TO AN END!

Where have we heard that argument before Democrats?
>>
>>55577440
>You can't mechanize a lot of the agriculture industry the technology to pick soft fruit and veg

Bullshit, we have the technology to potentially mechanize the entire fucking industry, or will have the technology is a few years. If the demand is there mechanization WILL follow, but it's currently being suppressed by cheap mexishits (ironically they aren't stealing the jobs of just the low wage earners, but the high wage engineers/robotics specialists too)
>>
>>55576541

He pretty much suicided his campaign after the whole Carson thing. All his supporters saw Carson as a nice guy/potential VP/alternative candidate, and Trump going after him like that was just completely unnecessary. You could see it in the audience's eyes. They were like "Jesus, this is our candidate. We're supporting this guy." And just awkwardly staring.
>>
I hope you shills realize that obama has been deporting 500,000 illegals every year since he's been president, while simultaneously defunding and crippling the border patrol

It's more ridiculous to say that deporting 11 million is impossible. We've already been doing it.
>>
>>55578452
How do you work that out? What do those cost now? I'm not an ameriburger.
>>
>>55578452
And where is your evidence to support this?
>>
The only people who will suffer from this are the people employing the illegals at a slaves wage and generally under the table
>>
>>55578483
Nobody wants a slave as VP, that's silly.
>>
>>55577624
>They all need due process so it will costs billions of dollars

Keeping the illegals here costs us billions of dollars, sounds like it will be essentially revenue neutral. Revenue positive once you account for the jobs gained by hardworking whites, and the increased tax revenue therein.
>>
>>55576541
gee if i didn't know any better i'd think O'Riley was a part of that liberal media fox is always complaining about
>>
>>55576541
I like how people talk about it like its up for debate.

They're illegal. Its against the law. We are a nation of laws. They gotta go.
>>
>>55578452
>Milk would be about 15 to 20 dollars an gallon.
former Wisconsinite here, NO
>Eggs would be about 1 dollar a piece.
No Mexicans on any chicken farms I been to, it is a year around job
>Strawberries would probably be around 25 dollars a pound
again, NO, but they would go up a little
>>
>>55577113

>import illegals
>wages go down

>deport illegals
>wages go up

Funny how that works, huh?
>>
>>55576700
>us
you're not one of us.
>>
Donald Trump is the dumbest person to ever run for president. And his supporters are the dumbest block of voters to have ever existed.
>>
>>55577844
>UNEMPLOYMENT IS A CHOICE
>My economics teacher in high school taught me this

With minimum wages laws this is actually bullshit t b h f a m
>>
>>55578596
Unless we aren't a nation of laws (Stares in the direction of the white house and democrats)
>>
>>55577113
>Who is going to do the jobs that literally pay less than minimum wage that they do currently?

Why is it okay to pay field workers less than minimum wage?

Where are the $15/hour people supporting the field workers?

Maybe if it paid more than minimum wage, more would work
>>
It's funny everyone's bent on hating Hispanics when literally the republican nominee is going to be Rubio or Cruz once the trump meme is over. Screen cap this
>>
>>55578506
>obama has been deporting 500,000 illegals every year

Only if you count people turned away at the border. Otherwise it's closer to 0 per year.

>>55578508

He reached into his ass, groped arond, then pulled the numbers out.
>>
>>55577756
>>55577836
Most illegals are in border states, it really wouldn't be hard to round them up
>>
>>55577113

Mexicans still would.

They'd just all be here legally on work permits.
>>
>>55578596
in a vacuum you'd be correct but you're naive as fuck if you think it's possible to deport them in this era

it will NEVER happen. The best thing to do is put them on a path to citizenship where they have to pay fines and maybe do community service or something over a period of time. The ones who commit violent crimes are immediately deported.
>>
>>55577756

HOLOCAUST DENIER! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!
>>
>>55578676
A ton are in fucking cali, think of the water the cali people could save by not having Mexicans here illegally sucking it down
>>
File: 1446245848479.png (650 KB, 587x600) Image search: [Google]
1446245848479.png
650 KB, 587x600
There are only two possibilities
1) Illegal spics get kicked out
2) Illegal spics stay, Americans turns into the dumping ground for the undesirables hence Americans move out.
>>
>>55576541
You can't round up and deport 6 million jews it's impossible!
>>
>>55576612
>>55576700
I agree on principle, they have to go.

However, the economy will take a huge hit. These entitled mizzou type people entering the workforce aren't willing to do the dirty work the illegals are. We need cheap labor under the minimum wage rate and without illegals we won't get it any more.
>>
>>55578622
>$0.50 had been deposited to your PayPal account.
>>
>>55578742

>However, the economy will take a huge hit.

Not really, no. We'll save hundreds of billions of dollars a year we spend on the dirty wetbacks.

> These entitled mizzou type people entering the workforce aren't willing to do the dirty work the illegals are.

What about the millions of people who don't go to liberal indoctrination camps?
>>
>>55578653
Republicans love Cubans. Cubans are conservative, hate communism, are family oriented and hard working in general. And they make great fucking sammiches.
>>
>>55578742
>We need cheap labor under the minimum wage rate and without illegals we won't get it any more.
Making them legal so they can earn a fair wage is the point you fucking Nazi
>>
>>55578742
>However, the economy will take a huge hit
no it wont, these fucks are on welfare it will balance out. even if it does hurt our economy immediately it's worth it. the flood of mexicans into america is destroying the US demographics.
>>
>>55577623
>literally a nation of immigrants complaining about immigration
So if you moved into a house you weren't born in, you should be okay with more people moving in?

Pretty much everywhere on Earth is territory that the current residents, at some point, pushed other residents off of (or right out of existence). So that aspect of it is meaningless.

The people who took the territory of the USA by guile and force, as all territory was taken at some point, let in immigrants of their choosing, who they felt would improve the country, largely when it was sparsely populated and there weren't enough people to farm all of the land. (with the major exception of the mass of black slaves, who were brought in as property without regard to considerations of whether they would be good citizens, since there was no intention at that time that they or their descendents should ever be free)

This resulted in a selected citizenry which had, at minimum, potential for development and contribution, who would be useful workers and responsible voters. Now the USA is a mature and well-populated country, very unlikely to be improved by large numbers of immigrants.

There's no one who's really "anti-immigration", which is a nonsense word for a nonsense argument. Everybody thinks that some people outside of the country should be let in, under some circumstances. There are people who are against softheaded indiscriminate or mass immigration, or immigration policy based on any other consideration than the benefit of current citizens and their own descendants, and they are most of the population.
>>
>>55578813
A fair wage is realistically 18 dollars an hour, if you apply the costs of benefits to the wage as well. This will never happen.
>>
>>55578837
Not only that but it has been unchecked and we got fucking muzzies making it over the boarder now
>>
>>55576541
He didnt get demolished you faggot shill, he fucking stumped Bill!

Did we even watch the same video??

Build Wall bitch
>>
>>55578742
>However, the economy will take a huge hit.

But it wont, it will allow jobless people to enter the workforce in previously illegal-only posts and will take them off the dole and other benefits.
>>
>>55578909
This
>>
>>55578875
You want to be American so bad it's so cute
>>
>>55578800
LEL deluded cukcservative detected. Every single Hispanic votes for whoever gives them the biggest handouts and will NEVER vote red because "dem gringos racista..."

Keep lying to yourself about how spics are natural conservatives while they cement a democratic president for the next century.
>>
>>55577725

The examples have been listed in virtually every article about the subject since trump brought it up during the debate. Doesn't surprise me that a trumpfag needs it spoonfed to them since they only read headlines at best.

Thank god you are too young to vote.
>>
I doesn't matter whether he does it or not. What matters is if his position will win him the election. It just might!
>>
File: 1275414209895.jpg (25 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1275414209895.jpg
25 KB, 150x150
>>55578481
>we
gee anon, i didn't know we had actual people like you that were in the agricultural business, so what machines do you use to pick fruit that wont crush it, and if you don't have that machinery, how close are you to developing the machinery to replace manual labor required for harvesting?
>>
>>55578991
My spic friend fucking hates dems
>>
illegal immigrants are a problem but you guys are pretty delusional if you think illegals are actually taking jobs anyone wants.

In arizona a few years ago when they cracked down on immigrants the land owners were crying and shit about how nobody would tend to there crops and they took huge hits financially.

/pol/ is right but not right completely on this one

Also you guys do realize trump isn't actually getting rid of them right? he's going to bring them all back LEGALLY so....
>>
>>55578991
>Every single Hispanic votes for whoever gives them the biggest handouts and will NEVER vote red

But that is wrong. Close to 50% of Latinos vote Republican.
>>
>>55577857
I couldn't find a job when I got out of high school and would have been happy for factory or farm work. I wanted to save for college to pay my way through myself but had to get a pell grant and will probably have to go into debt to finish it. Also, if a fail for whatever reason and can't find a job again I'm just going to go into crime. I haven't exactly developed an affinity for people over the years...
>>
>>55578947
I'm okay with being Canadian.

We get most of the benefits and take almost none of the heat.

But ask me again after four years under this haircut we elected, when you're done being Obamastan.
>>
>>55578909
>>55578935

Jobless Americans are not going to take those jobs, they could take those jobs right now, they won't take the jobs. Literally you are delusional if you think people would voluntarily take jobs previously worked by Mexicans, they are literally unbearable jobs no one wants to work. ITS WHY THE FUCKING MEXICANS WORK THEM AND WHEN THEY DIE WHICH HAPPENS OFTEN WE REPLACE THEM WITH MORE AND MORE AND MORE ITS CHEAP FUCKING LABOR

DEAL WITH IT
>>
>>55578890
there are several reasons to deport illegals and build a WALL, any one of them is good enough reason. it's insanity to argue otherwise.
>>
>>55579096
>t. Georges Soros
>>
>>55579067
>In arizona a few years ago when they cracked down on immigrants the land owners were crying and shit about how nobody would tend to there crops and they took huge hits financially.
That's their fucking fault for not attracting hard workers with a high enough wage to offset how shit the job is, you fucking cunt
>>
>>55578991
You do realize Cuban Americans are some of the largest republican donors, right?
>>
>>55576700
Fuck you Julio.

Take your anchor babies and highway fruit stand, and fuck right back off to your third world hellhole.

We can and absolutely should deport all of them... every. Last. One
>>
>>55576541
>When is he going to drop this idea? The wall can be done. This cannot.

Bullshit. At the peak of WW2, the United States (pop. 140 million) had a military 12 million men strong. It conscripted them, trained them, and deployed most of them overseas – where it then had to feed them, arm them, and treat them when wounded. Then, at the end of it all, it had to bring most of them home.

If Germany planned to deport 5 million "refugees" – or the US deport 12 million illegals – it would not require a fraction of the effort needed to raise, deploy, and sustain a 12 million man fighting force.

Can we please stop acting like activities similar to the ones government routinely performs day after day are somehow impossible, but only when you want them to be?

If we can support modern resource-intensive armies in the field half the world away for thirteen years (longer than the Civil War, WWI, and WWII combined) to fight “terrorism”, then we can certainly send a few million people back to their country of origin. When it comes to deportation we need to remember the motto of our great leader: “Yes, we can!”.
>>
>>55579096
It's not about if they will take the jobs or not it's about these fuckers getting away with slavery in modern day.
>>
>>55576541
If Hitler supposedly gathered up 6 million Jews and butchered them, it is totally feasible that in the current year we could gather up 11 million immigrants and deport them.
>>
>>55576820
this.

its been done before. deportation, the wall, everything, and in greater numbers. these are not new ideas. there is absolutely no reason the wall is a far fetched idea
>>
>>55579070
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK BUDDY!
>>
>>55579096
You're a liar.
>>
>>55579304
I think you're mixing up niggers and spics, niggers are gibs me that spics are hard workers, most Americans like the spics and hate the niggers
>>
>>55576541
Trump nows he can't have arm-banded deportation squads running around deporting everything that moves.

Thus, he thinks you're stupid.

He needs to be weeded out of the race, he'll never win the general election.
>>
>>55576541
Whats the problem? O'Reilly said that the law would give Trump some trouble. And Trump said there is no need to go through the courts or have a constitutional amendment.

Look if people can finally see that illegals, and their children's families, are absolutely gutting the welfare state things will get a lot easier to move them out. Because the cost of supporting an increasingly expensive illegal population far outweighs moving them out.
>>
Alright, too many people to respond to...

Do you guys think that immigrants that come up here to pick crops makes less than minimum wage?

I know a few farmers that hire legal Mexican temp workers every summer. They stay here for about 6 months and go home.
They make well over minimum wage, some can make $800 a week in peak season. They do work their ass off for it, but most go back to Mexico and chill out for 6 months until they come back and do it again.
>>
>>55576700
>300+ million people in the country
>removing 11-30 million who are here illegally when we have about the same amount of people unemployed would hurt
>>
>>55579353
>most Americans like the spics

Only legal ones. Fuck wetbacks.
>>
>>55579096
>cleaning in an unbearable job
>building houses is an unbearable job
>gardening is an unbearable job

wew, lad
>>
>>55576700
You have to go back.
>>
>>55579457
Any spics that can vote legally will vote repub because they understand hard work
>>
>>55579127
yeah but then their business takes a hit

Those aren't HUGE corporations you know?

it's why the liberals raising the minimum wage doesn't work
>>
>>55579463
So why don't unemployed Americans take those jobs? So may even be more skilled then a Mexican? Oh that's right, they don't take the jobs because they want more money then the job is worth or they are lazy.

If you want to talk deportation that would actually have a positive change talk about deporting blacks on welfare
>>
>>55579096
Wages would rise without an endless pool of slave workers available
>>
>>55578813
But then the economy would take a hits for food prices would go up because they're being paid a legal wage instead of $2 an hour, which was your whole argument against deportation in the first place. It's so damn easy to argue with liberals holy shit.
>>
>>55579576
Wages rising increases cost of living so you're literally back where you started the numbers are just higher. Literally pointless.
>>
>>55579576
So would prices though, so everyone wouldn't necessarily be better off.
>>
>>55579523
It isn't fair to the people coming here to make a better life for themselves to be treated that way and left that way because these fuckers want to save a buck to keep from going under. I get that it's important to keep them going but it is pure bullshit to treat people that way. the only reason the illegals tolerate it is because they think they can't do any better (Which they can't generally) but them becoming citizens and actually having to pay taxes would be better for them than being paid under the table. Just because its cheap labor shouldn't be reason to treat people so shit
>>
>>55579560
They do
It's just there are not enough to go around
The owners of those businesses would rather you be able to speak Spanish than be a citizen of the country since you'll regularly be working with Spanish speaking individuals
>>
>>55579637
man the cost of living has increased tenfold since the 50's while wages of the middle class have stagnated if not decreased please kill yourself
>>
End welfare for illegals (I know they aren't suppose to get it...but obviously they do)

Fines for companies that hire them

Cops deport them when they get caught doing crimes (which they love to commit)

End anchor baby laws (which only applied to slaves anyway)

That's pretty much it...maybe we don't get all 11 million but they will end up leaving. As far as costs go...this is more important than our bloated military budget as we are literally being invaded
>>
>>55579070
>>55579143
>>55579353
>>55579457
Are there any voting records for specific Mexicans?

I believe Romney only got 6% of the "Latino" vote, while Obama got 14%
>>
>>55578909
>it will allow jobless people to enter the workforce in previously illegal-only posts

Illegal only posts are below minimum wage and without benefits. Nobody will replace those posts. They'll have to create new posts with higher pay for the same work. This will be damaging to many businesses.

>>55578813
>fair wage

Why do you support trump when he opposes a higher min wage?

>>55578837
Agree on the demographics.

>>55578797
Young Americans these days would rather stay on welfare than work the jobs immigrants take.
>>
>>55579634
I'm for deportation so they can come back legally which is what trump wants to do, do you have me confused with someone?
>>
>>55579560
oh for fuck sake. because employers wont hire people for proper wages to do that. they know they can round up people at home depot and pay them 5 bucks an hour under the table. im sure there would people willing to do it for minimum wage but they wont even pay that
>>
>>55577289
What state do you live in? Nobody that has to live among them has this attitude. Here in Southern California they are like cockroaches, just seas of them all over the place crowing areas and selling shit all over the street like its Mexico. Want to go to the park with your family? Too bad, 500 Mexicans will be there making a mess.
>>
>>55577113
>what is the law of demand
>>
>>55579634
illegals are paid $2 an hour?

Why not just investigate businesses paying below minimum wage. And make it illegal for them to hire undocumented workers.

Then there would be no advantage to them using illegal labour.
>>
>>55579096
yeah, the hardest working nation in history is having trouble getting it's citizens to work.

this is bullshit and it always has been.
>>
>>55579763
>the hardest working nation in history
LOL
>>
>>55579637
>>55579640
Yeah but we'd stop fucking over our countrymen for some illegal mexinigger gardeners

If you're some kind of globalist scumbag I see how you could not mind though
>>
>>55579763
They aren't but it still isn't fair to treat the people taking those jobs like shit just to save a fucking dollar
>>
>>55579693
>End welfare for illegals (I know they aren't suppose to get it...but obviously they do)

They shit out kids who are some how considered Americans while their parents are then eligible to pick up SNAP and WIC handouts
>>
>>55579754
Trump wants to do that too
>>
File: beaner.png (110 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
beaner.png
110 KB, 500x560
>>55579022
>how close are you to developing the machinery to replace manual labor required for harvesting?

- Most illegal aliens have NEVER worked out in the fields.
- We do not have, and we do not need, 30 million pickers to work out in the fields.
- We already have an Agricultural Guest Worker program, it's been on the books for years, all they have to do is sign up for it. It's the H-2A visa. There's no upper limit on the number of those visas.

http://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/temporary-workers/h-2a-agricultural-workers/h-2a-temporary-agricultural-workers
>>
>>55579503

The real political problem with spics is the electoral college. Illegals can't legally vote, but their population does count in a State's population figures...which effects the State's electoral votes. And since the number of votes is fixed, it also effects the vote counts of other States. So States like California get inflated in representation, and States which "aren't growing fast enough" can have votes taken away. This has lead to the artificial inflation of Democrat power.
>>
>>55579748
You realize that the minimum wage price floor prevents the law of demand from working properly in the labor market right?

I don't get your point.
>>
>>55579353
Explain why 86% of hispanic voters voted for obama, Paco
>>
>>55577194
It is somewhat easier to round up 11 million people when one has autocratic power over all subjects, and a military machine that is scouring every corner of the realm, in the middle of an all out war.
>>
>>55579892
>>55579861
>>
>>55579560
They don't take the jobs because they 1. They actually do, and 2. The ones that don't take the job CAN'T because it's already filled by an illegal. Funny how that works out. You can't do a job that someone else has already taken.
>>
why does he need to deport them all at the same time? you can just deport them little by little, just don't let more in, and sooner or later, 90% of illegals will be out, if you can deport at least 5 million i'd say that«s a huge win
>>
>>55577113
They probably won't even need to hire a lot of new workers out of the huge unemployment pool. They would just move some part time workers to full time position. So many workers, especially in minimum wage jobs, are in part time position waiting to be able to move onto full time position
>>
>>55580029
He will deport them little by little and they'll deport themselves once they realize it's actually happening
>>
>>55577624
I'm lretty sure the issue can be sidestepped. He would be the goddam president. Then again I'm not sure of how the "governament" of our colonies works, so who knows?
>>
File: 1439656808031s.jpg (7 KB, 206x250) Image search: [Google]
1439656808031s.jpg
7 KB, 206x250
>>55579965
Exactly.

Emperor Trump now.
>>
>>55579721
I probably am confusing you with someone else. I haven't been reading through this thread too carefully.
>>
>>55579720
>higher minimum wage
It would go up naturally
>>
>>55580033
You obviously aren't very educated. The jobs illegal immigrants work are not part time jobs or even in industries where "part time" is a thing. Enjoy your next shift at Target or where ever you work, pleb.
>>
>>55579560
>So why don't unemployed Americans take those jobs?

My gardener/general handyman is a white guy.
>>
>>55579754
The problem is, it already is illegal to hire undocumented workers.... It's just not heavily enforced. The construction company I work for has signs saying "we don't hire illegals, it's against the law" yet I'm the only English speaker there and when the police helicopters fly over, all my Hispanic co-workers duck out of sight.
>>
>>55579096

If the jobs were so terrible, and you couldn't find anyone to do them, you would have to pay people more to do them.

You would have more people in the workforce who are buying more things and not leeching from the system anymore. It's a win/win for everyone except for those at the top.
>>
>>55580210
lel
>>
>>55576541
A well equipped and trained force, with the help of natural citizens informing, could deport most of them in a few years.

This would also stem the flow of new illegals, once they understand there is an armed force specifically tasked with, and granted the powers to, deport them.

It wouldn't be worth the cost of the journey after the US starts taking illegal immigration seriously
>>
>>55579022
Just look for fruit picking machine on youtube, you knob polisher.
>>
>>55580218
So much this
>>
Here's the deal, The second you allow 11 million illegals to stay, you're basically demolishing the border. Why have a border if you're just going to let illegals stay anyway? If you let one in, you have to let them all in.

"You're not allowed to illegally stay in our country, BUT if you somehow manage to sneak in, or overstay your visit in order to live here, as long as you're here I guess you're allowed to stay"... WTF kind of logic is that?

If you're illegal you have no right to stay in the country. Simple as that.
>>
>>55576541
It's easy.
Build wall.
Then reassign all the man power currently being used to fight the war on drugs to the war on illegal immigrants.
Have a hotline to report illegal immigrants in your neighborhood.
We would have the lot of them out in less then 6 months after the wall is up.
>>
>>55580238
>implying doing this wouldn't create an insurgency
>>
>>55580005
You didnt answer the question. It is an absolute FACT tha hispanics vote blue.
>>
Bill is a little bitch for the people writing his checks. He doesn't give a fuck about American citizens and the horrible affect amnesty would bring to the wages of many.
>>
>>55578621

this
>>
>>55580317
See
>>55580328
>>
>>55580210
Well that's my point. just enforce it better. Can't be that fucking hard right? Make unscheduled undercover investigations. Offer $50,000 to anyone who rats out a company using illegals. Not complex right?
>>
>>55580376
They turn a blind eye because Reagan and bush senior realized in the 80s it was a necessary evil
>>
>>55580376
Enforcement was like this for awhile
>>
>>55580438
Can easily be changed now though.

How much are they paid though? is it really $2 an hour?
>>
>>55580328

Fought by whom?

If the illegals start fighting, people will be even more against them and the crackdown would be more harsh.

Do you think the fucking liberal pussies would ever fight for anything that didn't involve hashtags and demonstrations?
>>
>>55576541
Who's fucking side is Fox Jews on?
>>
>>55580218
Yup. I came to the same conclusion yesterday when I was thinking hard about what Cruz meant by immigration driving down wages. Good to know other people still have critical thinking skills.
>>
File: 1414008516496.jpg (14 KB, 309x204) Image search: [Google]
1414008516496.jpg
14 KB, 309x204
>>55580328

What's that you say? Armed rebellion you say? Foreign invaders you say? Excuse to use the Army on American Soil and exterminate them you say?
>>
>>55580532
Neo-con establishment.
>>
>>55580552
Race war you say?
>>
>>55580515
>>55580552

Kek an armed Mexican immigrant insurgency would be hilarious because like all insurgencies it would be devastating for the host even it was eventually crushed
>>
>>55580328
>>implying doing this wouldn't create an insurgency
>burrito bombs
>sniper pinatas
>taco IED's
>>
>>55580328
A wetback insurgency?
lol you are kidding right?
>>
>>55580639

I don't know, we could use it as an excuse to invade Mexico again.
>>
>>55580479
How did that work out?
>>
>>55576541
Trump: "I can handle it!"
O'Riley: yea yea okay : /
lol he knows he's full of shit.
>>
>>55576843
>not counting the influx that will zerg their way across the border if you have a public policy of amnesty.

Even if you cannot deport them all, a policy of non-tolerance will stem the flow.
>>
>>55576541
Dude what the fuck is wrong with you? Illegals can go fuck off and there is nothing wrong with doing that. I fucking hate people like you with no actual argument except hur muh feelings or its not nice. It's called the law you bag of circumcised dicks.
>>
>>55576541
To date, I think Bill O'Reilly is the only person that's been able to objectively stump Trump. And he's done it multiple times now.

>Bill: Mr. Trump, do you know who the Chinese were trying to keep out with their wall?
>Trump:...uh...THE PEOPLE THAT THEY DIDN'T WANT IN THEIR COUNTRY

I love Trump, but O'Reilly embarasses him every time he's on his show
>>
>>55580639

>Devastating for the host

Not really. It could even help. It would show everyone that the whole "diversity is strength" is a bunch of bullshit and the demographic would swing back even more conservative.

It could be the start of another great age....
>>
>>55576541
Listen you faggot. WE went to THE MOON for fucks sake... we can deport 11 million illegals back to their third world hell hole no problemo.. better pack a bag , Paco
>>
>>55580869
Solid answer. Covers the reason every nation builds walls.
>>
File: Capture.png (103 KB, 562x594) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
103 KB, 562x594
YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
>>
>>55576541

>two blowhards going at it

i love it
>>
>>55577289
Oh look that retarded anon who made that unemployment thread yesterday.
>>
IT can be done
Look up operation wetback you stupid kuck
Ike did it with less than 1000 men and deported over a million spics.
>>
>>55576700
That would turn Texas blue and doom white America.

You're a fucking idiot.

What bother me is this is the second time I've replied to a post that I am sure was word for word the same as a post I saw a few days ago.
>>
>>55576541
>When is he going to drop this idea? The wall can be done. This cannot
you will be on the first bus out, angel.
>>
>>55576541
I agree OP, there's no way to move 11 million people, the holocaust never happened.
>>
>>55576541
Always ask for 4x what you want.

He doesn't really think he will be able to deport them, but he has to ask for so much to get congress to come to the table for the wall.
>>
>>55580376
Then we are in agreement
>>
>>55581049

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>55576700
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
>>
>>55580510
No, I was just making that up as an exaggeration. I think it's impossible to quantify how much they're being paid since it's all under the table.
>>
>>55580869
Oreilly is a strange duck
he's friends with Trump so you know he's not going to embarass him or go against him fully
he throws these gotcha questions that trump answers like it's nothing, so neither comes off looking stupid
then oreilly praises trump to no end, and trump returns the favor
see oreilly against someone else to see how bad he can make people look
but FOX is pretty much going pro-trump lately anyway, even megyn kelly is using trumpisms now
>>
File: zFuck_u.jpg (13 KB, 275x211) Image search: [Google]
zFuck_u.jpg
13 KB, 275x211
HAHA TRUMP GOING DOWN IN FLAMES
FUCK YOU RACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS
MEXICANS STAY WE MAKE LOTS OF TACOS WHAT YOU GONNA DO? NOTHING
>>
File: up005831.jpg (291 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
up005831.jpg
291 KB, 1920x1080
>>55576541
>Bill "Tide goes in, tide goes out; you can't explain that!" O'Reilly
>>
>>55581078

FYI: Between Ike and Truman, about 6.4 million were deported.
>>
>>55578612
You forgot
>Price of food goes up.

Funny how that works, huh?
>>
>>55581244
That kid's face is infinitely punchable.
>>
File: TRUMP.webm (955 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP.webm
955 KB, 720x404
>>55581049
>he won't apologize
That's the Donald Trump I like to see!
>>
>>55581159
>I think it's impossible to quantify how much they're being paid since it's all under the table.
I'm sure some people have asked them
>>
File: OReilly-Falafal-factor.jpg (97 KB, 576x610) Image search: [Google]
OReilly-Falafal-factor.jpg
97 KB, 576x610
>>
>>55580639

I don't think you realize what an insurgency is.

It's when the entire population, or the vast majority, passively assists a small percentage who actively rebel against an invading force.

In this case, IF there was an armed uprising by the spics, who would harbour them? Other illegals? That would work REALLY WELL, let me tell you. </sarc>

The legal hispanics hate the illegals almost as much as niggers do--both would turn on them. Worse, for the illegals, is the fact that the immigrants who are here LEGALLY still speak fluent Spanish and look just like the illegals--so they could very easily pretend to be illegals themselves to infiltrate any nests of resistance. Since we're talking an armed conflict here, they just have to get in, ID that it's an illegal stronghold, and get out--then, depending on the area of the country, either the whites or the blacks can move in and wipe them out.

tl;dr: insurrections fail when they don't have popular support.
>>
File: 1447354244100.png (50 KB, 391x403) Image search: [Google]
1447354244100.png
50 KB, 391x403
>>55581278
Muh jobs we don't want meme
>>
>>55581094

>There's no way.

That's just false.

It wouldn't happen overnight. If you deport a million a year or more all the while keeping droves from coming in, your problem eventually goes away.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.