[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kurdistan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: kurdistan.jpg (29 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
kurdistan.jpg
29 KB, 595x335
So the Kurds are helping defeat ISIS in Iraq.
Afterwards, do you think anyone will remember/care?
I think the Kurds will be forgotten and the U.S. will continue to let the Turks kill them.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/new-isis-islamic-state-news-videos-pictures-isis-defeated-sinjar-iraq-kurdish-kurdistan-kurds-flag-raising-pkk-peshmerga-victory-screenshots/
>>
Kurds are commies
>>
>>55575312
Good. Kurds are filthy commies who came out of fucking nowhere, people still don't know who the ancestors of kurds where, they literally came out of nowhere. They are stilling the lands of yezidis and Assyrians which are the actual indigenous people of the middle east. Hope that the U.S and the rest of the west kicks Turkey out of NATO and let them kill the fucking kurds.
>>
File: german police.jpg (166 KB, 583x437) Image search: [Google]
german police.jpg
166 KB, 583x437
>>55575480
>t. turkish german
>>
>>55575517
Shut you kurdish diaspora. Fucking salafi turks/arabs and pkk kurds are constantly getting fights here and are fucking up our town. Fucking turks and kurds should just kill themselves.
>>
>>55575312
First, best writer on foreign policy/Kurds is Patrick Cockburn.

>Turkey-Kurdish Conflict: Obama's Deal with Ankara Is a Betrayal of Syrian Kurds and May Not Even Weaken Isis

http://www.unz.com/pcockburn/turkey-kurdish-conflict-obamas-deal-with-ankara-is-a-betrayal-of-syrian-kurds-and-may-not-even-weaken-isis/

Second, while Kurds may 'deserve' a state, the implications for the region would be vastly destabilizing, for one thing the Turkish-Kurd civil war would reach a new level. That said, perhaps we need that destabilization and new borders to have a more stable middle east.
>>
>>55575480
They came from Iran
>>
File: iranians.jpg (35 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
iranians.jpg
35 KB, 520x390
>>55575677
Kurds speak something closer to Old Persian. It's a cousin of Persian.
Kurdish is like Icelandic, and Persian is like Swedish.
>>
>>55575677
Kurds are literally the bastards of the Ottomans who raped Iranian women.
>>
File: turktears.jpg (66 KB, 248x400) Image search: [Google]
turktears.jpg
66 KB, 248x400
>>55575630
Unless the United States helps the Kurds in such a civil war, the Kurds would be finished.
>>
>>55575785
Nah they had tribes before Turks came to Anatolia, not even a single state.
Right now , Kurds are mixed even tho they don't like to admit.
>>55575920
Civil war won't happen.
>>
>>55576906
>Civil war won't happen.
Probably because the Turks are killing them too quickly.
>>
>>55575312
They'll be given an autonomous area in northern Syria most likely.
US is playing good with them at the moment because it's in their interest.
The national sport for Turks is the killing of Kurds, and so they aren't very likely to stop it.
>>
File: putin savior.jpg (349 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
putin savior.jpg
349 KB, 1800x1800
>>55578009
I doubt Russia will allow the Kurds (American allies) to take over Northern Syria.
>>
>>55578009
>They'll be given an autonomous area in northern Syria most likely.

HA ! Good one, Assad only let the Kurds control Northern Syria so he could piss of Turkey and Erdogan. The Kurds won't be given an autonomous area in Syria. Once Syria/Russia are done with the Salafists FSA/ISIS/Al Nusra they will demand the Kurds to break up YPG and let the Government re-control Northern Syria or the Kurds will be barrel bombed to glass.
>>
>>55577716
Nah
-There are more half Kurds/Turks than our people account for.
-More than enough Kurds are policeman/in the army/civil servants.
-Their day to day life is much easier than getting ruled under PKK, which is an communist organization filled with kurds who are social outcasts.

Tho I'd say Kurds will never like us and would prefer that they had a country. But living this "oppressed" life is kinda like their wet dream. They get to be the most progressive people on universities while keeping the oppressed title, I know they love it.
>>55578009
>They'll be given an autonomous area in northern Syria most likely.
Doubt that, Arabs don't like Kurds that much either, tho it's a matter of who's governing the stabilization of the whole Syrian area. Also they already have somewhat autonomous area in Iraq and they get along with Turks fine for some reason.
>>
>>55578356
Iraqi Kurds speak Sorani. They aren't the same as Syrian/Turkish kurds, who speak Kurmanji.

Kurmanji and Sorani are as different as French and Portuguese.
>>
Worse yet, the US will support the PKK's wish to establish a sovereign country on Turkish soil, and it pushes Turkey to go into perma-tsun mode, ruining all hopes of establishing some semblance of stability in the Middle East.

Seriously, alienating Turkey for the sake of a bunch of drug-trafficking highwaymen is not a good idea.
>>
>>55578538
Have no idea how Kurdish languages work because when they talk its like bunch of Turkish and Arabic words put together in a language that has a different structure.
>>55578705
I kinda wish they'd silently help PKK and our country would get closer to Russians as a response. But I know that won't happen. And it'll go bad for the area but way worse for Kurds.
>>
>>55575312
>implying kurds will ever build a kurdistan
>>
>>55578898
The Turkish military stands no change against Russia.
>>
>>55579898
I imagine it'd be suicide for eithr to confront each other.

That would really stretch the will of NATO, would we really support Turkey if they fought Russia, especially if it seemed Erdogan sparked the fight
>>
>>55579898
>our country would get closer to Russians as a response
I meant having closer relationship with Russia than USA, not a conflict.
>>
>>55580425
Turkey is a third world country. No one wants to have a close relationship with you.
>>
ISIL is pretty much going to be gone within 5-10 years. Kurds are armed and set to create their own state in the ruins of north-eastern Syria/north-western Iraq. How long until the war spreads to Turkey? Huge portions of eastern Turkey is of Kurdish ethnicity. I can't imagine that they wouldn't want to be a part of a Kurdish national state. Sigh. Probably going to take centuries decades before the armed conflict in Syria/Iraq is solved. Turkey is set to be the next country with huge internal problems.
>>
>>55582867
Who is going to support the Kurds?
Who would benefit the most from having Turkey destabilized? I guess, a weak Turkey lowers the chances of introducing millions of more Muslims into the EU.
>>
File: turks pepperspray.jpg (292 KB, 970x689) Image search: [Google]
turks pepperspray.jpg
292 KB, 970x689
I think we can all agree that Turkey is a shithole.
>>
>>55575312
Fuck the Kurds.
Give that land to the Assyrian christians.
>>
>>55575349
>>55575480
>implying there's anything wrong with that type of communism
>>
>>55575480
>>55575349
Oh look, I found some trash in this thread
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.