[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans-nignog smothers dog with bare hands.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: itsatrap.jpg (34 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
itsatrap.jpg
34 KB, 525x525
Nigger smothered his dog to death and posted about it on his FB page. An outraged land whale from the local community alerted the police.

>Local News, video includes interview with Mr. Cooke

>local8now __dot__ com __/home/headlines/Oak-Ridge-woman-defends-actions-for-killing-her-dog-345449202.html

>When Jacquii Cooke first posted on Facebook that she opted to smother her dog because he was sick, the online community was quick to show their opinion on what they thought about it. Another woman, Missi Carlisle, went to police and filed a report to press charges against Cooke.

>Tuesday afternoon, Cooke spoke to Local 8 News on camera to defend her actions.
>"I don't kill dogs. I helped my dog with a mercy killing, and there's a distinct difference," Cooke said.

>Cooke said she used her bare hands to smother the life out of her five year-old Pit Bull named Blu after he was infected with she thought was heart worm. She said she refused to go to a vet to have her dog euthanized because she said euthanasia is like what happens to mass murderers, and she wouldn't have her dog put to death like that.
>>
Found its FB

>fb/jacquiicooke
>>
File: D67z0.png (180 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
D67z0.png
180 KB, 512x384
>>55575119
I can understand that if you want your dog put out of its misery you may want to do it yourself for personal reasons, but this dindu hadnt a fucking clue what was wrong with its animal and killed it on speculation.

Too much of a fucking problem to find out what was actually wrong with the dog.

Typical lazy irresponsible fucking nigger. Remind me why theyre aloud own animals again? Not that many of them do because theyre too lazy to even look out for them.
>>
>>55575119
It's really no one else's business what a person does with an animal he owns.
>>
well if the cunt would have taken it to the vet to begin with, they would have prevented what she thought was heartworms
>>
>>55575119
Niggers noggin.
>>
>>55576079
And yet people care what we do with our women.
>>
File: anal grass nigger tits.jpg (103 KB, 744x739) Image search: [Google]
anal grass nigger tits.jpg
103 KB, 744x739
>>55575119
>Cooke said she used her bare hands to smother the life out of her five year-old Pit Bull named Blu after he was infected with she thought was heart worm. She said she refused to go to a vet to have her dog euthanized because she said euthanasia is like what happens to mass murderers, and she wouldn't have her dog put to death like that.

niggers, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>55575119
tranny nigger is more mentally ill than usual
news at 11
>>
>>55576143
nigged when she should have nogged
>>
wow big news
another degenerate nigger what a surprise
>>
>>55575119
>Pit Bull

This is the type of owners they have people.
>>
>She said she refused to go to a vet to have her dog euthanized because she said euthanasia is like what happens to mass murderers, and she wouldn't have her dog put to death like that.

Nigger logic
>>
File: g3tm9dX.png (384 KB, 488x600) Image search: [Google]
g3tm9dX.png
384 KB, 488x600
>>55576079
I disagree. A pet or farm animal may be their property, but theyre also living animals. I know its abit of a "muh feels" arguement , but cruelty to any living creature should not be tolerated. All slaughters for food or otherwise (including the slaughter of niggers and mudslimes) should be done humanely.

And while I personally do not like interfering in anyone's affairs, a persons animals to livestock should be removed if there is strong evidence of abuse. They should not be allowed to own an animal if they are not found to be responsible enough.
>>
>>55575119
>Trans-nignog

i couldn't even tell. natural xx chromosome black women look similar to the men, they all have tons of testosterone.
>>
File: 12.gif (1 MB, 322x248) Image search: [Google]
12.gif
1 MB, 322x248
fucking nigger
>>
>>55576689
I'm pretty sure they don't kill niggers and mudslimes for food...
>>
>>55576904
>All slaughters for food or otherwise
>or otherwise
>otherwise
>>
>>She said she refused to go to a vet to have her dog euthanized because it costs money
Fixd

Also anyone who cant afford to goto a doctor should be smothered to death, perhaps by unemployed niggers, it would solve the healthcare system and the unemployment system
>>
File: 834732.jpg (24 KB, 378x481) Image search: [Google]
834732.jpg
24 KB, 378x481
>>55575119
Imagine waking up to that face.
>>
>>55576760
what a cunt
>>
>>55576689

This
>>
>>55576079

stick a fork in a light socket, twat
>>
>>55575119

i think her reasoning is fine

she ended her dogs suffering

its only a big deal cuz its a black trans fag lmfao

if some white gun carrying patriot kills his dog in a backyard to end his suffering you would all post "muah freedom" memes along with pictures of crying american pepes

shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1381161904789.jpg (38 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
1381161904789.jpg
38 KB, 365x450
>Cooke said she used her bare hands to smother the life out of her five year-old Pit Bull. She said she refused to go to a vet to have her dog euthanized because she said euthanasia is like what happens to mass murderers, and she wouldn't have her dog put to death like that.
>>
File: 1446995323901.jpg (43 KB, 417x515) Image search: [Google]
1446995323901.jpg
43 KB, 417x515
>>55575119
>Pit Bull

I love animals but nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>55577275
I'm sorry but is this nigger a vet? It cannot properly diagnose what the dog had, it may as well fucking diagnose your kid for you, saving you time and money going to the doctors', heck it might even be able to mercy kill your kid for you if it diagnoses him/her with cancer.

Yeah great reasoning.
>>
I'm sorry, but did the Pitbulls already lose? Oh, that's right. The trial isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only pre-trial. Does not having your life at pre-trial count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the accusations are still on? The Pitbulls are still playing right now and they have been the best dogs in Oak Ridge for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst women in the community who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of suffocating one of them to death with her bare hands. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. The Pitbulls are one of the best fucking breeds in Oak Ridge, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Puppy Bowl if the trainer didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Pitbulls win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the nigger just admitted her crime on facebook, just like the spics did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Pitbull topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the breed because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking dogs on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>55577275
Her real reasoning was that she didn't want to pay 20 bucks to have her stupid dog put down.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 325x971) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 325x971
>>55575119
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.