[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FEMALE COP THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: castrated.jpg (49 KB, 634x426) Image search: [Google]
castrated.jpg
49 KB, 634x426
Female cop rips off a kid's testicles during a pat down, rendering him infertile.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541780/Boy-16-suffers-ruptured-testicle-police-pat-infertile.html

Female cop tasers an unarmed man, screams at him to get on the ground, while he is already on the ground, and being constantly shocked with the taser continuously and not being able to move, and then shoots him to death because he can't move his hands to where she can see them because he's being tasered constantly for no reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2h7rHgBzTc
>>
Shaking my head, to be honest, family
>>
>>55574749
Never heard of a cop going for a crotch grab on a Terry stop. Credit card swipe each side and you're done.
>>
>>55574749
Oh boy, another black male gets injured by a police officer.... I wonder if the media will blow up the story before the entire situation is known yet?!
>>
>>55574850
why not just write baka desu senpai u fuckin tard
>>
http://www.policeone.com/police-products/firearms/training/articles/42728006-Video-Man-tries-to-grab-Pa-officers-gun-from-holster
>>
>>55576115
the fucks up with the wapanesespeak

kill yourself
>>
>>55574749
>Doctors say he may never be able to father children.

Feels good man.
>>
>>55574749
the nigger deserved more than that
>>
>>55576513
>>55576489
>>55576362
>>55575337
>>55574922
Did you guy's not watch that second video? I'm kinda speechless desu senpai.

It's like a parody, almost as if a 9 year old were to be appointed as a cop.
>>
File: 1427084916296.jpg (346 KB, 2132x992) Image search: [Google]
1427084916296.jpg
346 KB, 2132x992
>>55574749
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541780/Boy-16-suffers-ruptured-testicle-police-pat-infertile.html

>The straight-A student had been on his way to a high school basketball game when the incident occurred
>Manning has been charged with resisting arrest and aggravated assault

Also I hear he was working 5 jobs to get himself through rapper school and pay for his moms cancer treatment. Fuck, if this story is true (and not just a scam to get a payday), the cop did her country a favour
>>
>>55576867
The second video was actual proof of the officer being a hysterical cunt.

Show me video of what was reported in the OP and then I'll believe it all too. Otherwise, jumping to conclusions would be foolish.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.