[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deadbeat Dads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: deadbeatdad.jpg (71 KB, 716x835) Image search: [Google]
deadbeatdad.jpg
71 KB, 716x835
Came across this one my facebook feed. Absolutely disgusting. I honestly feel bad for the kid because unless she has a strong male role model, the cycle is going to continue.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't gone after this guy for child support yet.

What can we do to prevent these things from happening?
>>
>>55573897
The woman is a child molester, she just practically confessed to it.
>>
By the way, the girl calling him out wasn't the one who had a kid with him, it's her sister.
>>
>>55574094
Wait what? How? She's the Mom's sister.
>>
>>55573897
>current years
>burning coal

>What can we do to prevent these things from happening?
Ban assault niggers.
>>
>>55573897

>melanine enriched dad
>coalburner mom

burn the coal, pay the toll
>>
>>55573897
desu that little mongrel hellspawn deserves it, its entire existence is just the result of jew scheming anyways

burn the coal pay the fucking toll, even if you're just the byproduct of it
>>
>>55573897
Haha bitch has to take care of the coal burners crotch droppings. What a kek. Bet the mom is a meth head.
>>
>>55573897
My father sold my house for cocaine.
Beat that.
>>
You're gonna have to pay the coal toll if you want this kids soul
>>
>>55574646
Damn that is pretty fucked, although this isn't exactly a contest.

Sorry to hear about that.

>>55574261
>>current years
>>55574261
Well it's not a particularly moral solution, it's a solution. Thanks for the contribution.
>>55574524
She's not, she just loved black cock and that clearly came before having any sort of common sense. I know the Mom, I went to school with her. Her sister is really doing a great job by watching her sister's kid, even though it isn't her job.
>>
My dad left when my mom was 8 months pregnant. The only time I heard from him was a random bday card on my 13th birthday and he didn't even sign it.
Last I heard he was trying to be an 'artist'
>>
>>55575027
Weird. Must be a strange feeling.
Did he ever pay child support?
>>
>>55575027
Did he make it as a Artist?
If so that's something to be proud of I guess.
>>
>>55574855
The most fucked thing about it is that I'm not even a spic or nigger. I'm an Anglo mutt.
>>
>>55574646
You mean he sold his house that you were planning on taking from him.
>>
>>55575073
No but his brother helps us out

>>55575133
Not that anyone knows of.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
>>55574855
>She's not, she just loved black cock

She sounds like an upstanding individual
>>
>>55575369
Well hope he does anon that way you can ride off his fame when he dies.
>>
>>55574646
A nice collegue of my dad had a son who sold everything inside of the families house for Heroin

No one knew that the same was in any way affiliated with drugs, they just came back from a holiday and everything was gone

I remeber being there as a little kid and everything was pretty normal

dayum
>>
>>55576831
>that the same
that the guy*
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.