[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 11
File: Killed legally by a kid..jpg (52 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
Killed legally by a kid..jpg
52 KB, 480x600
BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!

Police say a 13-year-old boy was home alone in Charleston County, South Carolina, when he went to grab his mother’s gun after he heard two alleged burglars try to break in from the back.

Ira Bennett (Image source: WHNS-TV)
Ira Bennett (Image source: WHNS-TV)
The boy, who police say feared for his life, fired through the door at 28-year-old Ira J. Bennett of North Charleston and 31-year-old Lamar Brown of Summerville. One of them fired back and both escaped inside a car. The boy then fired several more times as the two men drove away.

Neighbors said that around the same time they heard gunshots, they also saw a gray car speed away from the house. Police responded to the scene and recovered a Colt .45 pistol from the area where the suspects allegedly tried to break in, WHNS-TV reported.

Bennett was later arrested and Brown was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital not long after.

Police said that Bennett initially reported that someone had shot at the car while the two men were on the interstate.

Bennett was charged with first-degree burglary and possession of a firearm during the commission of a violent crime.

The mother of the 13-year-old said she’s never witnessed any crime in her neighborhood since living there. The family left their home for the night because they didn’t feel safe.

What now antigun faggots? would you rather that nigger raped a kid? Oh and the pic is the nigger that survived,sorry about that.
>>
HE DIN DO NUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

HE A GOOOOOOOOOD BOY
>>
>>55572483
Why does this kind of shit always happens in South Carolina?
>>
>>55572483
This is just nigger drug house shit. It really shouldn't be used as a pro gun example.
>>
>>55572483
Make this shit viral, I just know the MSM is gonna sweep this away
>>
Kid was using aimbot
vac ban incoming
>>
>>55572984
There are more blacks in SC than whites
>>
>>55573165
wasn't that white shooter from Charleston?
>>
Those two young men were simply out looking for jobs on their way to church when this THUG of a 13-year-old decided to take their lives.

Truly a travesty to the community as a whole.
>>
>>55572483
Well the kid needs to head to the range a bit more often, but he's got a better record than me so I'll let him off.
>>
>>55572483

>hooting people who are running away

only in America you can get away with it.
>>
File: 1446562992768.png (861 KB, 623x756) Image search: [Google]
1446562992768.png
861 KB, 623x756
>>55572483

DINDU NUFFIN, HE A GOOD BOI.

HE BROKE INTO HIS HOUSE TO SPREAD THE WORD OF G-D
>>
Are there people defending the nigget yet?
>>
File: 1437768121952.jpg (26 KB, 254x213) Image search: [Google]
1437768121952.jpg
26 KB, 254x213
>>55572483

DINDU
I
NUFFIN
D
UDNID
>>
He should've shot the hood or engine of the vehivle.
>>
>>55573287
A fleeing criminal is still a criminal
>>
>>55573287
Who cares? That's one less criminal nigger
>>
>>55573287

Once someone threatens you with a deadly weapon, the only option is to shoot until the threat has surrendered, is dead, is incapacitated, or has fled beyond your ability to pursue.

Otherwise you can't be guaranteed they won't double back and simply try to kill you again. Niggers, in particular, are known to pretend to walk away and then suddenly attack.

Anything else is suicide.

You'd know this if you ever left your house.
>>
>>55573287
Someone tries breaking into your house armed, you sure as shit don't want them to get away alive in case they decide to come again for revenge.
>>
>>55573287
If they're worth shooting once, they're worth emptying the magazine.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 770x1000
>>55572483
At the age of 13 that kid has already killed on nigger burglar and sent another one to jail. He's done more to protect the white race than half of /pol/, myself included. Kinda jelly t b h fãm
>>
>>55573211

The shooter was from around Columbia, the state capital which is in the middle of the state. Charleston is on the atlantic coast.

Fun fact - charleston was one of the major ports where we imported slaves from africa
>>
>>55573287
Yes, you are right!
He should have let them go and get shot a few days later on his way to/from school.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 645x773
>>55573534
>tfw niggers have stolen from me twice but I've been out of the house both times.

Crafty niggers
>>
>>55572483
they only searched for food. these black citizens were starving. I pray for the poor coloured human that died!
stop racism now

enough shitposting now, let's be serious

my personal favourite gun control would be you have to make a personality test to make sure no potential mass murder can buy guns. then you have to make a (maybe 1 week) training on how to handle a gun. whoever pass this two tests can buy guns. you can protect your property and it prevents idiots from getting a firearm.
>>
>>55573287
Goddamn don't you understand anything? Most gangbanger and hoodrat attacks are hit-and-run guerrilla shit. Drive-by styled stuff. They'll pop someone standing in the street and then take off as fast as possible. You dont want that motherfucker coming back to finish the job, especially once hes got your address dumbfuck.
>>
>>55573890
Alright, so who's gonna write these tests? Whos gonna administer them? Who's writing the paychecks of those two guys? Will there be any way to appeal a decision? How will you be sure the test isn't biased?
>>
>>55573440
>Who cares? That's one less criminal nigger

"Fewer"

One "fewer" criminal nigger, anon.
>>
what's their facebook?

i'm curious if their friends are leaving positive messages and memories of what stellar kids they were.
>>
>>55573287
>shooting people who are running away
He was firing back, that's not "running away"

>>55572483
Guarantee that if the boy didnt get the drop on them, he'd have been murdered. You dont commit a crime with a gun unless you're prepared to use it
>>
>>55572483

That's not breaking news. It happened a few days ago. And there have been threads about it.
>>
>>55574422
>who will write the test
>who will write paychecks

personality tests already exist... and you have to pay it. you want a gun then pay for the test. it should be like a driving license just for firearms. if you are mentally health and you know how to handle a gun you should buy whichever gun you want.
>>
One less Hillary Clinton voter
>>
>>55573547

>where we imported slaves from africa
>we imported
>we

What is this "we" shit? I never imported slaves, nigger.
>>
File: ban guns now2.png (27 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ban guns now2.png
27 KB, 800x600
>>
>>55573156
he needs a good VACation
>>
>>55573287

are you fucking kidding me?

in case you missed it, they tried to break into a house (while armed) where there was a 13 year old home alone.

what tender mercies do you suppose would have befell that boy, should they have been successful?

the more these scum realize that, should they try some bullshit like this, it's very likely that they will be on the receiving end of a hail of righteous lead, the more inclined they'd be to think twice before attempting it.

and, as someone else has already informed you, they were SHOOTING BACK.
>>
>>55575052

i-i did...

...i think he was talking to me, guys

so sry
>>
>>55573547
>Fun fact - charleston was one of the major ports where we imported slaves from africa

who is "we"? this happened when you wasn't even born. you don't have to take any responsibility for it.

trust me, I'm german. I know what I'm talking about.
>>
Surviving burglar should be charged for manslaughter for the death of his partner.
>>
>>55575378
You guys got fucked..Sorry about that, it should have gone differently.
>>
>>55573095

Every use of a gun is pro-gun you cocksucker. Especially niggers killing niggers.
>>
>>55573287

STEAL LIKE A NIGGER, GET KILLED LIKE A NIGGER
>>
>>55575378

>you don't have to take any responsibility for it

>trust me, I'm german. I know what I'm talking about.

THAT'S RIGHT!

you simply must admit - nay, INSIST - that it actually happened, and shut the fuck up or get jailed.

listen to the Kraut.
>>
>>55574511
what?
>>
>>55575663

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fewer_vs._less
>>
>>55575431

the more i think about it, the more it seems like this is an actual possibility.

if you commit a violent felony, and someone gets killed in the process, then aren't you guilty of at least manslaughter?
>>
>>55572483
It isn't breaking news if it happened a week ago you dumb nigger
>>
>>55572483
The kid will get some poon after this. He has bragging rights at school.
>>
>>55575464
>You guys got fucked..Sorry about that, it should have gone differently.

you don't have to say sorry. it's not you who still blaming us for the 3rd reich.

>>55575534
>you simply must admit - nay, INSIST - that it actually happened, and shut the fuck up or get jailed.

that's the sad true here in germany. if you say something positive about hitler/3rd reich you are automatically the reincarnation of Hitler himself. we even have a law for that. sometimes I hate my country.
>>
http://www.kplctv.com/story/30503139/officials-release-911-calls-after-teen-shoots-burglary-suspect

WTF? the "13 year old kid" sounds more like a 35 year old man
>>
>>55576022

>if you say something positive about hitler/3rd reich you are automatically the reincarnation of Hitler himself. we even have a law for that.

but how does that work? for example, if you said, "i wish we had a leader like Hitler nowadays. HE would really improve the economy and eliminate unemployment!," then would that qualify as illegal?
>>
>>55576022
I deny the holocaust for you then brother. Hitler did some things wrong..but he wasn't the monster history paints him to be, hell the allies were responsible for far more death than he was.
>>
>>55572483
Wow why didn't the boy shoot him in the legs?

Shaking my head family. Ban guns now.
>>
>>55573729
>I was gone
>But it were niggers
comeone man im racist too but thats just stupid
>>
>>55576340
lol...0/10 Saw right through it.
>>
>>55575052
>>55575378
You guys like to take credit for you ancestor's accomplishments. So it's fair you take the blame for their crimes.
>>
File: brady29.jpg (282 KB, 640x565) Image search: [Google]
brady29.jpg
282 KB, 640x565
>>
>>55574422
>who's gonna write these tests? Whos gonna administer them?

i will.
>>
>>55573287
>>>55573396
>>55573440
>>55573464
>>55573466
>>55573498
>>55573579
>>55573894
>>55574869
>>55575272
>>55575501

God dammit /pol/, you are literally right-wing tumblr
>>
>>55576655
Go back up the mountain, Quispe.
>>
>>55575360
No you're not.
>>
>>55576655

The difference being that those opinions are backed by facts, evidence, logic, the truth, and the law. Back to Reddit.
>>
File: 1442112891861.gif (2 MB, 154x273) Image search: [Google]
1442112891861.gif
2 MB, 154x273
>>55576364
>implying that stealing isnt niggish behavior regardless of race
>>
>>55576212
not illegal but social suicide.

for example, swastikas are forbidden in germany. glorifying the 3rd reich is forbidden.
and then people say we have free speech here... but only when your "free" speech fits the collective opinion...

me and my coworkers making jokes like "when the Führer would know it" but when you say this to the wrong person you get strange looks...

fun fact: the most racist people I know don't origin in germany.
>>
>>55576453
Education
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo
>>
>>55576786
yet still, your triggers are damn too easy to pull
>>
File: blazing-saddles-630[1].jpg (63 KB, 709x361) Image search: [Google]
blazing-saddles-630[1].jpg
63 KB, 709x361
>>55576553
>it's your money or his life
Hand over the money or the nigger gets it!
>>
>>55576453

>You guys like to take credit for you ancestor's accomplishments. So it's fair you take the blame for their crimes.

no. I'm 29. even my father wasn't even born when hitler was in charge. how can I be blamed for something I wasn't responsibility for?

this leads to the question: are you white or black? or just troll?
>>
File: black-kid-with-gun[1].jpg (32 KB, 388x350) Image search: [Google]
black-kid-with-gun[1].jpg
32 KB, 388x350
>>55572483
This is now the official picture of this thread
>>
>>55575431
It's not manslaughter it's murder 2. It occurred during the commission of a felony. I'll go dig up some case law.
>>
>>55577140
You figure it out.
>>
>>55573890
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
The black version of Home Alone is R rated.
>>
>>55577140

were you born in East or West Germany?

i'm fascinated by East Germany. not a Communist - quite the opposite, really. but a State in which 1 out of 10 people is an informant for your country's secret police is... fascinating.
>>
>>55577140
He's one of the few niggers on /pol/. They are generally very annoying, think they're somehow better than the rest of us because of muh dick and sheeeit. He can go fuck himself, fucking nigger. I hope he fucking dies in a gang war. World would be better off without niggers.
>>
>>55576453
African Americans use white technology and live in a country founded on slavery.

It's only fair that they share the blame for enslaving all of those innocent 42,000,000 pure African souls.
>>
>>55577672
West Germany

Nordrhein Westfalen to be specific
>>
>>55575052
It is the same "we" that killed the jews. If you are white you are responsible for things people did before you were born.
>>
>>55577430
Nevermind, I'm not digging through case law on my phone. Short reason is because they were committing a violent felony while armed it is reasonable to say the criminals displayed malice aforethought. The surviving robber will likely be imprisoned for life.
>>
>>55577902
Self-hating German with ingrained white guilt detected.
>>
>>55577748
>World would be better off without niggers.

I wouldn't say that. you always need people who pick the cotton for you.
>>
>>55578149
We have machines for that now, but they could be useful as cannon fodder in a war against muslims.
>>
>>55578149
No they built machines to replace those niggers a long time ago.
>>
>>55577544
why?
you would just hand out guns to everybody who ask for them?
>>
>>55578139
How the fuck did you get the idea that I support this shit? It is just the way the jews want us to think, so they can exploit us.
>>
>>55577748
I'm just one of many, country who's name I'm not familiar with.

And I am better than you.
>>
>>55576929
only when theres a nigger in sight picture
>>
>>55578236
>>55578241
and then they said Germans have no sense of humor...
>>
>>55572483
holy shit, barely a man and already having better aim than a woman
>>
>>55578303
>country who's name I'm not familiar with
That's because you're a stupid nigger who sucks at geography. Not something you should be proud of, but I reckon your culture has different priorities.

>And I am better than you.
Doubt it. My IQ is higher than that of your whole family combined. Plus, I'm white.

Evolution should have got rid of you a long time ago, but whites are too kindhearted for that. Don't worry, though, Asians will correct this mistake.
>>
>>55575735
>implying criminal niggers are countable

Could you give us a count on that, please? No? He used the right word.
>>
>>55575843

Courts have made manslaughter convictions with less justification than this before. He should definitely be charged with it.
>>
>>55578263
>>55578263
Not anyone can, felons cannot, unless they go through a process. But its called Darwinian evolution. If you provide a way for a society to destroy itself, and it does not, then that society will survive for a very long time, it will be stronger, healthier. However if you babyproof everything, if you make sure that it it becomes very difficult for even the least desirable genes to be eliminated, shortly you find yourself surrounded by less than desirables more and more. What race/creed/class/ whatever it is now, is the highest affected by stricter gun laws? Who is the least affected as far as access goes? But which is the number one getting killed..more whites are killed by cops than blacks are very year, by the numbers. However per capita more blacks are being eliminated. If a gun ban goes into affect, do you think ALL the blacks will turn in their guns?, do you think ALL the whites will? Who benefits from a gun ban? No ne? EXCEPT! the united states govt. The one thing it wants more than anything is an excuse a reason to justify locking this whole place down. If you support gun bans, you support the Govt, which does not support you, I promise you, even if you get a nice check evrymonth.
>>
>>55576028

At 12, people mistook me for my father all the time when I would answer the phone.
>>
>>55573287
Thank god, I live in Texas where's legal to do that. If you don't want to get shot, then don't steal or break in into other people's homes.
>>
>>55578616
>That's because you're a stupid nigger who sucks at geography. Not something you should be proud of, but I reckon your culture has different priorities.
>"Everyone knows what my nobody nation is! It's just you!"

>Doubt it. My IQ is higher than that of your whole family combined.
Nice exaggeration, kid. Didn't know we were in middle school again.

>Plus, I'm white.
Okay?

>Evolution should have got rid of you a long time ago, but whites are too kindhearted for that. Don't worry, though, Asians will correct this mistake.
It didn't so that should give you your answer, and you whites are far from kindhearted, don't gives yourselves too much credit. And Asians can't do shit. I know you're unaware of this but if Asians got into power thy would wipe out anyone who wasn't Asian. Hell, they barely like each other.

But I don't expect you to know any better though. Since your country(whatever it is) isn't 1st world.
>>
>>55576655
Fucking kuk you deserve a bullet through the back of your head.
>>
>>55576786
>The difference being that those opinions are backed by facts, evidence, logic, the truth, and the law.
You wrote this ironically, right?
>>
Murican wild life problems
>>
>>55577858
My girlfriend lives in Niedersachsen like 10 minutes away from the border.
the country part is beautiful but Koln is disgusting imo
>>
>>55573287
Fucking owls man.
>>
>>55574511
Nice
>>
>>55573350
ya shoulda noscoped the engine block with his 50cal ez pz blow up in pieces gg senpai no re

retard..
>>
>>55574511
ebonics?
>>
>>55573287
>I'm going to try to kill you!
>Oh shit you've turned the tables I'm going to run away now!
>HAHA can't fucking shoot me because I have my back turned, even though seconds ago I was trying to kill you.
Liberals everyone.
>>
Leave him alone. He dindu nuffin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0tI1Qgnc84
>>
>>55579443
no no no, you misunderstood me. I don't want to ban guns! guns should be available to everyone who knows how to handle them! I'm for the right to protect your house/land with guns. but guns should be only available to persons who can handle them and are not a danger for other (innocent) people. ban guns for idiots and give guns to reasonable people. and then let Darwinism do their work.
I don't except people to hand out their guns immediately, and guns will ALLWAYS be on the blackmarked.
but this is a good balance between a gun ban and handing out guns to everybody.

what is your opinion on this? what would you do?
>>
>>55580388
I live near dortmund but work in cologne.

yes, Cologne is a "dirty" city, but parts of dortmund are even more disgusting.
have you ever been to the football stadium in dortmund? I have to ask because bvb forever :-)
>>
>>55581280

The statistics show that Americans are overwhelmingly safe with their firearms.

It seems you have a solution in search of a problem, Mehmed.
>>
>>55581533
I went to the Hanover 96 stadium when they faced BvB, the crowds are amazing. No American sport crowd compares. A lot of her friends are split down the middle of 96 or BvB because of her location
>>
>>55575004
Shut the fuck up you retarded bureaucratkrautcukkold.
>we need more tests
>we need more administration
>we need more nanny state to tell us what we're allowed to have if we've been good boys
No we don't you motherfucking pussy
>>
>>55581970
>Mehmed
oh come on...

I just think this would be good for germany. I never been to the USA and don't know what it's like there. when your gun laws work in your country, good for you. but here in germany we need a new gun law (what the majority of people won't support).
>>
>>55581280
>>55581280
Shall not be infringed..you do not get to decide who should or should not be able to defend themselves. And frankly a great portion of the recent mass shootings, at least the ones on the TV everyday, were engineered. They were purposefully allowed and or encouraged to happen to fulfill a narrative that is being played out. The honest truth of it is no matter what YOUR fear on the subject. The positives of an armed society outweigh the negative, by a good margin. As soon as you start saying "we'll I mean does X really need a gun?" You prove instantly why everyone should have a gun.
>>
>>55582004
you have to be once in the bvb stadium in the südtribüne and you will never want to support another team. it's not just a football team here in dortmund, it's a religion.

seriously, it's just amazing when 80.000 people sing with you and jump ad the same time. the whole stadium is shaking when the südtribüne jumps.
>>
>>55573165
uhhh......
>>
>>55572483
Kid used aimbot to kill him so its unfair and unethically
>>
Onnisway to chawch... White ppl smgdh
>>
>>55583669
>>55573165
absolutely blown the fuck out
>>
>>55583307
ok, i understand your point.

the people should be able to fight the government at any times. right?

it's just my personal believe, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't want to arm stupid refugees, for example.

you can feel lucky to not thinking about this. seriously! it's not a insult, just my personal opinion.
like I said before, I have never been to the USA and don't know what it's like there.
>>
>>55581280

SHALL.

NOT.

BE.

INFRINGED.
>>
>>55584332

>I don't want to arm stupid refugees, for example.

You should turn on the news and see how well preventing that works out.
>>
>>55572483
>niggers

Nothing wrong with rape, btw.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.