[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Jet Fuel Actually Melt Steel Beams?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
/pol/, Who do you think really did 9/11?
>>
>>55572162
Alex Jones masterminded the whole thing.
>>
File: 1442746657862.jpg (49 KB, 425x420) Image search: [Google]
1442746657862.jpg
49 KB, 425x420
>>55572162
77th floor, 77th flight, 77ft Pentagon, 77th meridian, VENUS77 patrolling during.

Thermite found in the wreckage of the Twin Towers. In a financial and political office complex rigged with wall-to-wall bomb sniffing devices. What the fuck was detectable volumes of thermite doing there?

Air Force conducting training exercises simulating a hijacked plane literally during the attack, which confused them into not intercepting flight 77.
>>
>>55572162
Saudi intelligence involved, Israeli intelligence, corrupt elements within American intelligence seems like a fair guess.

I don't know who the 'big jew' is per se, but I do know that the official story is a crock of shit.
>>
>>55572922
RARE FAG
A
R
E

F
A
G

I think it was mossad, jews' n shit
>>
File: imgres.jpg (7 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7 KB, 266x190
BUSH DID 911
U
S
H

D
I
D

>>
>>55573001
you may be shocked to find that the edgy kids on pol actually disagree with you. they love baby bush and they love his official story of 9-11. he is a hero to them for doing nothing.
>>
>>55573001
I don't know if any gov agency set it up, but they definitely knew it was going to happen, and let it happen for reasons
>>
How should you redpill people on 9/11 without coming off as a conspiracy freak?
>>
>>55573379
redpill on this board means to follow the prewritten talking point of right wing campaign manager so the way you "repdill" someone on 9-11 is to tell them the official story.
>>
File: 1429430384166.jpg (97 KB, 504x338) Image search: [Google]
1429430384166.jpg
97 KB, 504x338
>>55572162
Area 51 was an inside job.
>>
Wanna hear a joke?

The 9-11 Commission report
>>
BUSH-MAN.
>>
K I K E S
I
K
E
S
>>
People raise some interesting points but 9/11 is one of the dumber conspiracy theories as it would require too many people to cover up and really ended up being pointless
(If a group of people controlled everything to the point where they could pull it off they would have no need to even do it)

At best you could say "government knew but didn't react so as to lead the country to war"

And even then...it's hardly like federal gov needs an excuse to give massive contracts to private companies anyway
>>
>>55573962
We live in a democracy. An unpopular war could lead to the rival party getting in power and giving their corporations contracts.
>>
>>55573962
>ended up being pointless

Ask Michael '" THe JEW '" Chertoff and BAE Systems, ask yourself who gets Shekels out of Wars:
http://www.hoovers.com/company-information/cs/revenue-financial.BAE_SYSTEMS_plc.07f5164b8f6953b9.html

... Goy
>>
Whatever terrorists did 9/11, did 9/11. Isreal found out about it and told america. America, with Israeli advice, decided to take the hit and mitigate the damage done by controlling the demolition.

However I don't know if they were anticipating the Pentagon getting hit.
>>
>>55572162
Completely serious answer would be that Dick Cheney knew it was going to happen and did nothing to stop it along with Bush. Hell, the Russians warned us. I don't care about steel beams and jet fuel.
>>
MELT JET CANNOT BEAM STEEL FUEL
>>
>>55572162

the jews are behind israel
just think about it, Benjamin Netanyahu, that name souds very jewish, coincidence? i think not!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.