[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are you seriously going to vote for, and why? I'm having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1429562112838.gif (2 MB, 243x199) Image search: [Google]
1429562112838.gif
2 MB, 243x199
Who are you seriously going to vote for, and why?

I'm having a hard time believing people here actually want to vote for Cruz or Trump. I'm one of the few non-bigoted people on here sometimes, however.
>>
>>55571872
trump
>>
trump 100%
>>
>>55571872

>I'm one of the few non-bigoted people on here

Tumblr is right over there, laddie. ------->
>>
>>55571872
I'm voting for Trump because he wants warmer relations with Russia, less restrictions on white immigration from Europe, and is pretty secular. Of course sending the illegal criminal immigrants is the best thing he'll be doing
>>
Trump - he's going to make America great again, says it right on his hat.
>>
>>55572048

This is a telltale sign of someone trying to fit in too hard.

>Le tumblr, le reddit, le SJW
>gtfo my /b/ noofagg rules 1&2

I don't see a difference between these two statements. They both sound retarded.
>>
Trump. He's about as close as America will get to having a leader like Hitler.
>>
>>55571872

I'm not bigoted at all - mostly come here for news and bantz. Not everyone on /pol/ is a stormweenie.

That being said: Trump!
>>
Putin
>>
>>55571872
Trump
Paul
Cruz

In that order.
>>
>>55571872
I'll give you a hint... You can't stump him.
>>
>>55572253
Literally the dumbest shit posted today.
>>
>>55571872
Trump because I don't know who any other candidates are or what they stand for. He's the only one who's in the spotlight and saying things I agree with. Plus he's funny.
>>
>>55571872
Trump because immigration is our biggest problem and anyone who doesn't see that is a fucking idiot and I hope they cry when they lose their illegal friends. It's important to Europe too and I hope he can talk or bomb some sense into them
>>
Bump for Trump.
>>
>>55572408
Only because he called your meme-posting ass out.
>>
>>55571872
Let me guess, you are a Bernigger...
>>
>>55572253
Not a registered publican, so I can't vote in the primaries. But I support Rand, and I really hope Trump takes a dive in polls after getting stumped in the debate.

Well actually I'd rather have Trump than Carson, Rubio or Bush. Rand doesn't have a chance but I guess my second guy would have to be Cruz...
>>
>>55571872
>trump
>bigoted
Pick one.
Fucking faggots and this meme that he hates Mexicans is bullshit. He hates illegals, of which the majority are Mexican.

Also, that word does not mean what you think it means. Sjws are the biggest bigots by definition.
>>
>>55571872
trump
>>
>>55571872
>Who are you seriously going to vote for, and why?
Hillary Clinton. She's the most qualified and capable candidate out there desu. I wish she had more executive experience, but Bill being her top adviser would make up for that.
>>
>>55573905
Shilling for an openly corrupt lying cheating traitorous cunt.

Day of the Rope
>>
>>55574005
>openly corrupt

How is she any more corrupt than any other politician?

>lying cheating traitorous cunt.

All politicians lie; what'd she cheat at and how is she a traitor?

>Day of the Rope

You /pol/acks have overly active imaginations.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.