[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Africans go to Europe >Europe gives them everything >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>Africans go to Europe
>Europe gives them everything
>they still hate Europe and Europeans
>riot and break shit
>burn their flags and rape their women and beat up their men
>demand Europe gives them more

>Africans come to the US
>They tend to love it
>are given next to nothing, but still appreciate "everything" we do for them
>become productive members of society
>Tend to hate some other black people here who bitch about America because of slavery and see them as lazy assholes for not taking advantage of opportunities here
why is this?
>>
>>55570887
>taking advantage of opportunities

Based... lel
>>
free things hold no value
>>
>>55570887
>syria is africa
how are republikids this fucking stupid
>>
PC culture
>>
>>55571109

>addressing a point that I didnt even make

go fuck yourself stupid. Are you unaware of all the somalian immigrants in places like Sweden?
>>
File: 1440953051903.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1440953051903.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>55571109
>Syria is the only country leaking residents into Europe
>he thinks we're talking about Syria at all
>he doesn't realize the "Syrian" refugees are mostly from Africa anyway
>he's a moron
>>
>>55570887
so true. i have some nigerians and kenyans at my school that are fucking based. they hate the ghetto niggers more than anybody else and its hilarious
>>
>>55571109
Wow, you're a one man political compas, man you must be fucking smart to be able to throw around labels like that; and with such accuracy, too!
>>
Because the niggers who go to Europe are going there to take advantage of their pussy governments' benefits.

The niggers who come to America are trying to escape the niggers in their home countries that make it so terrible to live in.

Most Africans I've met in the US hate US niggers with a passion. One guy from Ghana I believe asked me once why they treat people with such disrespect and I had no idea what to tell him.
>>
>>55570887

Most Africans here are left in their containment city of Dublin and work as cab drivers. The rest are useless pieces of shit that simply exist.
>>
>>55571871
This. The USA usually gets the best of Africans while Europe gets the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>55571871

yeah, my friends dad, who was my first boss, was from Ghana and he was pretty amazing.

The guy came here with nothing, got a job flipping burgers at Burger King and went up through the ranks to the point where he runs 2 of them. He was always strict when I worked there in highschool because he would see so many poor blacks just slacking off and I think he took it as an insult.
>>
>>55570887
Different kind of people, The ones the US gets are usually doctors and engineers, the ones here in Europe are "refugees" that came on boats.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.