[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ predictions what level of libtardation will be the new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 2016oliver.jpg (185 KB, 686x999) Image search: [Google]
2016oliver.jpg
185 KB, 686x999
/pol/ predictions what level of libtardation will be the new normal in 2016.
>>
The pendulum swings back. Insanity can only be taken seriously for so long.

Not really, we're fucked thanks a bunch of russian jews who infiltrated our society during the cold war.

What we have today is the product of russian psy-op spiraled out of control.

GG no RE.
>>
Standing up to piss?
It's 2016 god damn it
>>
>>55570708

red "conservative" american states lead our nation in:

1) high school dropouts
2) obesity
3) divorce rates
4) poverty rates
5) foot stamp/welfare recipients

tell me again who the degenerates are?

meanwhile, the "evil liberal stronghold" of massachusetts boasts a high quality of life, a ridiculous concentration of universities and colleges, and one of the lowest divorce rates in the country.

we should carpet bomb the bible belt.
>>
All of it. We're fucked.
>>
>>55570708
>yfw cowards like those on /pol/ accept without question that they won't have the courage or intelligence required to change things and shape norms
Progressives use an army of normies to make them seem like their ideals are a majority, we could do the same if we'd stop hating eachother and band together to spread the truth. But lets all accept that we're all too cowardly to achieve what progressives have achieved and be done with it.
>>
>>55571001
alot of these states have high nigger populations being in the south and all
>>
In many tolerant and enlightened societies, the artificial notion of an "age of consent" didn't exist until the patriarchy forcefully imposed it.

Why are you opposed to your daughter being sexually awakened by someone you trust as a parent?

I mean, it's 2016, for crying out loud.
#LoveHasNoNumber
#EndPedophobia
>>
File: john-oliver-.jpg (38 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
john-oliver-.jpg
38 KB, 480x540
YOU'RE AGAINST COMMUNISM?

YOU'RE AGAINST SHARIA LAW?
>>
File: American race.jpg (194 KB, 964x720) Image search: [Google]
American race.jpg
194 KB, 964x720
>>55571001
>1) high school dropouts
>2) obesity
>3) divorce rates
>4) poverty rates
>5) foot stamp/welfare recipients
Must be because of their policies towards gays. Nothing else could be the case.
>>
>>55571373
you shitpost about right wing boogey men on a japanese imageboard?
>>
>>55570708

Two of these will happen. I'm not sure which ones though.

A. No more free speech on most college campuses, safe zones everywhere, and penalties for triggering/offending/etc. etc. This is a slow but sure guarantee in the next 5 years, unless something miraculous happens.

B. White professors and faculty are racist/privileged individuals who are incapable of relating to and/or teaching "students of color" anything "meaningful" therefore they should be replaced by minority faculty, because whites don't have culture didn't you know. Either complete replacement or a push for segregation of students by race, full circle.

C. Opposite sex bathroom sit-ins to protest for trans rights.
>>
>>55571420
>No more free speech on most college campuses, safe zones everywhere, and penalties for triggering/offending

Student at a super liberal Ivy here. You'd be surprised how much resistance there is too this cancer. We don't care say it in public, but I'd wager around half the campus disagrees.
>>
>>55571645
>too
Super-legit education, I swear.
>>
>>55571001

>Massachusetts

Yeah I'm sure you have it hard up there with all of those white people everywhere, must be a fucking nightmare.

1. Blacks and Mexicans, almost exclusively.

2. I don't know the stats on this, but probably true.

3. Mostly blacks, but everyone plays some small part in this.

4. Blacks and Illegal immigrants (here at least).

5. Blacks predominantly, everyone else slightly.

Pic related: >>55571393
>>
>>55570708
It will be racist to not offer your wife to the poor oppressed migrants
>>
>>55570708
1st amendment will be banned on campuses and they'll begin demanding it be banned in all public spaces.

Pedophilia will also be normalized, so that liberals can hand-wave the crimes of Muslims and blacks and female teachers who disproportionately make up all child rape cases.
>>
>>55570708
I hope they start pushing for the criminalizing of offensive tweets/comments. I really hope they try to do away with the first amendment too, it will be glorious.
>>
2016 will be what gets the ball rolling on niggers becoming above the law
>>
>>55571645
>>55571679
Ivy league is overrated. We can all see that now.
If the Harvard classes I can find online are like real life, I honestly don't see the difference between Ivy League and community college in terms of education.
Of course if you're going there to build connections or use good technology then it blows CC out of the water.

But honestly only half is a depressing prospect. I'd figure you'd have a silent 80%.
You're supposed to be future leaders, what the fuck? We need a fucking French Revolution, you upper class are filling me with disgust.
>>
>>55573089
>If the Harvard classes I can find online are like real life
lmfao
>>
>>55571373
>against shariah law
That is actually bad thing though.
>>
>>55575783
Cool clock m8.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.