[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quesnel man guilty of promoting hatred on anti-Jewish website
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: pepe.png (20 KB, 844x1157) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
20 KB, 844x1157
http://www.theprovince.com/life/quesnel+guilty+promoting+hatred+anti+jewish+website/11512850/story.html

>A Quesnel man charged with using his website to promote hatred against Jewish people has been found guilty by a B.C. Supreme Court jury.

> Topham’s site hosts anti-Semitic texts including “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion,” “The Biological Jew” and “The Jewish Religion: Its Influence Today.”

>Roy Arthur Topham, publisher and editor of The Radical Press since 2008, had been charged with “communicating statements which wilfully promote hatred against an identifiable group.”

I want off this ride /pol/
>>
Prepare your anus OP. The TPP is about to be signed by Trudeau. This will let the corporations have unlimited powers over the laws and individuals. Think about Big Brother but instead of the governement it's the alliance of corporations and governement.

You can be sued or required to give your computer/phone or facing jail time, if you question, expose or criticize some companies practices. So basicaly all the activists and repillers will get banned from our country and no one will complain or protest because they don't want to be sued for 10 000 or more..
>>
>>55571207
>The TPP is about to be signed by Trudeau

Will I be still be free to download and torrent stuff after TPP is sign?
>>
>>55571262
you will meet buba in prison if you do
fuck i hate this country now.
>>
>>55570670
i bet most people dont even know that canada has no freedom of speech
>>
>>55571531
>canada has no freedom

FTFY family
>>
>>55571531
you guys are going the same way too man...well its been fum knowing you.
>>
File: Truth is illegal in Canada.jpg (175 KB, 686x604) Image search: [Google]
Truth is illegal in Canada.jpg
175 KB, 686x604
>>55570670

The truth is illegal, so this isnt surprising.
>>
>>55571207
lol wtf did I just read. you obviously are very misinformed on what the trans-pacific partership is.
>>
>>55570670
>>55571207
>>55571262
>>55571370
>>55571849

wow
you guys are fucked
>>
>>55572096
please enlighten us,
>>
>>55572138
yup
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
do not give up. do not surrender
>>
>>55570670
I hope Canada Indians rape him in jail.
>>
>>55572138

Yea we dont actually have any real rights, rights arent rights when they are all subject to "Reasonable limits" and those limits are constantly reinterpreted by the leftist faggot marxist judges of the day.

Our right to X Y Z, they can all just have a limit put on them that prevents you from doing what was intended in the first place, like being able to speak the truth openly.
>>
YOU FUCKING MONGOLOIDS

YOU CAN ONLY GO TO JAIL IF YOU ARE RACIST AGAINST A PERSON

YELLING AT INVISIBLE CHINKS AND NIGGERS ON THE INTERNET ISN'T YELLING AT A PERSON

IN MY PROVINCE THE WORST YOU GET IS COMMUNITY SERVICE

THIS IS FOR PUBLISHING SHIT AS IN MAKING A FUCKING BOOK OR WEBSITE, OR LITERALLY STANDING UP IN A HOCKEY STADIUM AND POINTING AT A SINGLE PERSON AND CALLING THEM A NIGGER.

THAT'S HOW THE LAW WORKS

I CAN SAY NIGGER AND CHINK ALL I WANT.

FUCK THE JEWS AND THEIR STUPID WARS.

THIS COUNTRY HAS TOO MANY PAKIS.

PLEASE INFORM YOURSELF OF THE LAWS OF THIS LAND, AND YOUR RIGHTS AS A CANADIAN CITIZEN.

NIGGER JEW NIGGER JEW NIGGER JEW.
>>
>>55572138
>>55572352

Like the very first part of our Charter of Rights and Freedoms pretty much says "Your rights arent protected if the government says they arent"

Imagine if in the US they had a section that said "You have the right to free speech unless its bad things that offend people because thats not okay, and also nothing that makes anyone look bad... and you are allowed to have guns, except if you try to use them, because using them is murder and murder isnt okay"
>>
File: 1411168476292.jpg (17 KB, 235x236) Image search: [Google]
1411168476292.jpg
17 KB, 235x236
>>55572358

>FUCK THE JEWS AND THEIR STUPID WARS.

>“communicating statements which wilfully promote hatred against an identifiable group.”

English isnt your first language, is it...
>>
>>55570670
You should feel embarrassed Canada.

You assholes run your mouths about us but do that type of shit?

Come on..
>>
>>55572358

OY VEY, REPORTED TO MY LOCAL MOUNTIE
>>
>>55572548
I MEANT THE HYPOTHETICAL JEWS
>>
>You are guaranteed the right to self expression and freedom of the press, except when it is inconvenient to the current government and they want to censor you by putting you in prison, and youre guaranteed a fair trial.. but only when the prosecutor thinks you deserve it.
>>
>>55572726

New Anglo-American country when?

Fuck all these hippies and shitskins.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.