[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men are lower than dogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: dog.jpg (74 KB, 598x676) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
74 KB, 598x676
Congress is debating a new bill that would allocate money to shelter the pets of women who claim domestic abuse. The bill, named the Pet and Women Safety (PAWS) Act, would not allocate any money for men or the pets of men. As is always the case, male victims of domestic violence are told to suck it up while women and now pets of any kind, get showered with taxpayer cash. Keep in mind that the pets of men would not be covered so this really isn't about protecting pets, it's about further increasing the imbalance in government spending on the desires of women above those of men.

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/Michigan-senator-introduces-Pet-and-Women-Safety-Act-307141401.html
>>
File: 1445918212686.png (12 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1445918212686.png
12 KB, 530x492
>>55570210
>(PAWS)
>wndu
>Michigan
>>
File: 1410687738554.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1410687738554.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
Disgusting.

I wonder how the male upspring will be. I wonder how much men can take.
>>
>>55570210
You guys always somehow come up with these ridiculous acronims for your crazy laws, and somehow they always make some sense.
>>
>>55570937
Russians don't do that sort of thing? It's an American pastime.
>>
>>55570937
we like acronyms, and we like our acronyms to be actual words so they're easy to say
>>
>>55570426
Society will weaken, other nations and criminals will take advantage of the situation, women will discover they can't protect themselves from non whites, feminism will be forgotten.
>>
>>55570210
>Michigan
I fucking hate my state. Please eradicate the following cities:
Detroit
Flint
Pontiac
Lansing
Kalamazoo
Dearborn

That should fix the hyper-left-leaning BS.
>>
File: Michigan-tickets-Coke.jpg (46 KB, 550x415) Image search: [Google]
Michigan-tickets-Coke.jpg
46 KB, 550x415
>>55571204
>Implying Ann Arbor shouldn't be near the top of the list.
>>
>>55571103
>>55571136
Commies and revolutionaries used to do this all the time, was a big thing, but theirs never formed actual words and sounded ridiculous.
>>
>>55570210
Giving women political power has been such a great idea you guys.
>>
>>55572746

I know right. Its not like they are easily fooled into feelz policies and have forgotten what a society without male protection is like. They are married to the state and are conducting a series of society-wide shit tests on a daily basis. The problem is that men dont understand that they need to put them in their place collectively. Sadly single moms and feminized education have neutered Western men to an extent where women are actually above men now. EXCEPT for the 5% of Alpha males that dont take their shit, who ironically never fall for their bullshit.

Sad times to be alive. Then again. 60% of women will end up as cat spinsters, so there is that. I can be happy alone, women cant.

Guys, get hobbies. Look for women in the East. That is the only way to fight back.
>>
>>55571204
>please kill the majority of my states population
>then we can get away from fringe politics

How does it feel to have a worthless vote you right wing c u c k
>>
>>55570210
It's obvious men are excluded because that would ruin the acronym PAWS.

What we need is the Men and Animals Universal Law for Equal Defense act.
>MAULED

S-s-sorry i-if I don't have your practice in acronym writing USA-san..
But please put it through congress.
>>
>>55571158
The cycle has repeated countless times

It's amazing how few people bother to look into why nations fail
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.