[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. What leveredge do you have on your government? Do you know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 14462963993210.jpg (327 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
14462963993210.jpg
327 KB, 1920x1200
What leveredge do you have on your government? Do you know your local authorities close enough or closer then the top leaders of your county? Does your local authority "afraid" of being jerk to you and local majority of people (like population of small town or a district) because people have some real ways to destroy motherfucker or at least his career?
Imagine your government issued a law you (and majority of people) strongly disagree with, like obligatory to chop off your finger. What would you do? Do you have some legal practical way to cancel this law? Will you obey? Will you run and hide? Or maybe you bribe whoever tries to enforse this law personally to you or your family? Will you arson tiers on main city square and hang the government on light poles? Other options?

I live in Russia and we have no real ways to affect the government. We have a joke about it:
Once upon a time England, France and Russia issued a law that evry sitizen must be ass raped every saturday.
Because of that english people reelected parlament, french started a revolution and russians started to take their plases in lines to rape facilities on friday evening in order to fulfil their duty earlier on saturday to have as much free weekend time as possible.
I must admit this joke is true at least at russian part.
What about you and your country?

Picrandom.
>>
>>55569858
ты чтo pocиюшкy мaть нe любишь, мaлeнький бaндepoвeц?
>>
File: 52e1266fdce0e.jpg (76 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
52e1266fdce0e.jpg
76 KB, 800x600
Ceктaнты oбcёpнoгo yжe и cюдa дoбpaлиcь. Пздц.
>>
Here in the land of the free it is not unheard of for armed militias to stand up for the people when the government gets too out of line. Sadly you'll never know that feel Ivan.
>>
>>55569858
Пepвый paз cлышy шyткy, мoжeшь пo-pyccки?
>>
File: aBQ0bGx_460s_v1.jpg (37 KB, 460x575) Image search: [Google]
aBQ0bGx_460s_v1.jpg
37 KB, 460x575
>>55570673
How do you gather this militia exacly? How do you know that the time for militia has come? What this militia will do? Fight the polise and army and establish new government?
>>
>>55570892
It won't happen unless and until society collapses and there is no other choice. We're talking about people who can't even be bothered to write polite letters to their politicians, or even go vote.
>>
File: when you see it.jpg (54 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
when you see it.jpg
54 KB, 600x530
>>55569858
Germans don't care who's in power as long as they have stability in their lives. That's why a violent revolution never really worked out here.
>>
I'll tell you what does work, though. Remember when Donald Trump gave out Lindsey Graham's cell phone number?

I tried calling it several times. At first the mailbox was full. Then it was disconnected. Such a childish, simple thing can provoke a reaction.
>>
File: 1409521728933.gif (2 MB, 390x158) Image search: [Google]
1409521728933.gif
2 MB, 390x158
>>55571102
> write polite letters to their politicians
Oh, every time our politicans makes our life shittier they claim they do it because people are asking for this.
For example today emerged news about our government thinking to establish exit visas. Witch is basically mean that we should ask a doucument permission from our government to visit any foreign country. This system existed in USSR and now they thinking to return it. And they say that it's what people desire and poor politicans tired to read tons of letters from people asking for it.
>>
>>55571666
We literally crashed the phone system in Washington DC telling our politicians not to do TARP and not to bail out the faggot homosexual satanic jew bankers.

And then they did it anyway. And then we re-elected them. What a country!
>>
>>55571824
Did re-elected government canceled those things aterwards?
>>
>>55572066
No. Instead they just keep destroying the country for the benefit of the big banks, and we continue to re-elect them. They just do it now without passing more laws.

You see, once they pulled off that scam and we just opened our ass cheeks and did nothing and liked it, then they knew we were irrelevant and that they could do anything they wanted and we'd be more concerned about watching niggers shoot each other on TV or whatever.
>>
>>55571666

Interesting. Source?
>>
>>55572240
http://www.gazeta.ru/social/news/2015/11/13/n_7881875.shtml?utm_source=google&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=all
>>
I'll just go rioting until I get what I want
>>
>>55572459

OY VEY! That sounds just as bad as you have described it.
>>
I'd probably just shoot the people who come to cut my finger off. I can't be bothered to leave my house. My job sucks so I want to spend all my free time playing video games
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.