[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your perfect world /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 15
File: 5 - bAQ97k3.jpg (244 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
5 - bAQ97k3.jpg
244 KB, 750x500
> No Feminist
> No Niggers
> No POO IN LOO
> No Sand Niggers
> No Commies
> No Faggots/SJW keks

Can you live without these entertainment?
>>
>Remove brain
>Live only by new instinct brain

= pure race world
>>
>>55568936
no anglos and toilets for everyone
>>
File: waifu.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>55568936
Just me and...

Kendall Jenner
Gigi Hadid
Sam Naz
SyrianGirl
Emily Browning
Elle Fanning
Boxxy
Jo Brand
>>
>>55569113
and lube
>>
>>55569056
Calm down there Muhammad
>>
>>55568936
> No kikes

Forgot about that
>>
>India
>No poo in loo
>Leave the library Pakesh
>>
>>55568936
>No niggers
>No feminists
>No jews
>No asians
>No communists
>>
>>55569194
>Pakesh
>Paki
>>
>>55568936
>What is your perfect world /pol/?

Indians using the toilet.
>>
>>55569208
No 10/10 qt in the pic too?
>>
>All the men disapeared
>All the ugly women disapeared
>Magic made my huge like a beast and with a giant penis that is perpetually erect and balls that produce can semen non-stop
>My mind is consumed by inexhaustible lust
>I rampage through cities full of beautiful women
>I can easily pick one up in one hand
>I roughly slide her onto my constantly rigid cock that is strong enough to hold her entire body weigh on her own
>once inside her body I can release barbs that stick out from the side of my huge penis locking her on so it can only go in further and can't be taken out until I am done with her
>I run around with a beautiful woman impaled on my dick and hunt the next victim as she cries out in pain
>while doing this I am constantly ejaculating inside her and my cock pulses within her body forcing her to experiences constant waves of orgasm through her pain and suffering and semen flows from her sore stretched out little hole
>I grab a hold of my next victim and release the now passed out and pregnant ragdoll from my penis
>she gets soaked in sticky cum as she flops on the ground
>I impale the next girl onto my demonic cock and continue the hunt
>eventually the women organize and manage to catch me
>I am locked inside a titanium box with a hole in it so they can still access my cock
>there is a slit so I can see out side the box
>the women declare they must use my cum to repopulate the world
>I refuse to release my semen unless they slide their vaginas onto me
>Women volunteer to get pregnant and I sadistically lock them onto me for days on end using my sharp hooking dick barbs
>They beg me to let them go but I refuse - my revenge for them locking me inside this box
>other women begin to line up waiting their turn and dance seductively and show off their bodies begging me to release my cock puppet so they can have their turn.
>>
>one day a female scientist researching my sperm realizes that it is the most nutritious substance on earth and they have a never ending supply of it.
>They beg me to let my sperm flow to feed the population
>I agree but only if they will release me and crown me god king of the earth and all women are to willingly accept my penis at my request so I no longer have to rape
>they agree
>I sit upon my thrown with a river of cum flowing from me for eternity into a huge square basin with a gigantic monument of my cock
>I issue a decree that whichever woman is currently sitting upon my cock is the queen of earth
>Women begin referring to my penis as the queen's thrown and my court quickly fills with women wishing to rule for a while.
>women constantly drink from my semen pool and bathe in it becoming pregnant
>the queen on my cock issuing orders to my loyal subjects until I become bored of her and replace her with the next queen
>>
>>5556893
>No useless universities (Women's Studies)
>Less crime
>Another big empty subcontinent for us to carve up
>Desert = barely habitable = perfect solar/wind power facilities, maybe even nuclear since no sandniggers anyway
>Less bullshit
>More productivity

Seems like a good list.
>>
>>55569266
>>55569278
Australia......too much thought and effort was put into this.
>>
>>55569266
>>55569278
Is this your master's thesis at shitposting university?
>>
File: S T R A Y A C U N T.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
S T R A Y A C U N T.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>55569266
>>55569278
>>55569352
>>55569481
>>
>>55569481
Nah, just another day at shitposting university. Yesterday I wrote a parody of under the sea from the little mermaid about the refugee crisis in europe.
>>
>>55568936
A world without life. An universe without feelings.
>>
>>55569208
>>No niggers

Have you been to Oslo lately senpai?
>>
File: 1445980809816.png (16 KB, 932x1042) Image search: [Google]
1445980809816.png
16 KB, 932x1042
>>55569593
>There is a nation of humans that, through sheer chance of the cosmos, because an entire nation of expert shitposters through natural processes
How does one even engineer such a culture
>>
>>55569593
I saw that. What is it about Aussies that makes you so talented in this area?
>>
>>55568936
>Step one: Further understandings of genetics so we can prove without doubts which race is superior as to physical and psychological traits.

>Step two: Sterilize every person not of chosen race.

>Step three: Develop machines to do all the menial task required by modern life.

>Step four: Understanding of genetics should now allow us to select and meliorate the remaining humans. Sterilize those not fit for reproduction; control the global population so we can preserve nature and ressources.

>Step five: Live in utopia of intellectual enjoyment and physical perfection.
>>
>>55568936
I was going to say, would be better if word DID have these, but they were all trapped on an island together as a reminder to the rest us.
>>
>>55568936
No feminists
No SJWs

Everyone else is OK
>>
>>55569238
Friend of a friend was Indian, he would squat ON the toilet seat and leave some shit smeared on the seat itself each time and only clean it when told to by his room mate. They were in college together, he had been in the US for around 4 years, and still can't poo in loo.
>>
>>55569773
You start by becoming the master race. Then, you take all your debters and other failed attempts at civilized men, and send them off to the island of death. Allow the cesspool to ferment until shitposters emerge from it organically.
>>
>>55568936
>no jews

Everything would get at least 80% better.
>>
>>55569867
Everyday after work they go to a pub and practice their banter, except they have convict genes so their banter doesn't obey the rules, it knows no bounds.
>>
>>55569773
They sent the best bantz of the Greeks to Italy, the best bantz of Rome to the gauls, the best bantz of France to England, and the best bantz of the British to Australia. Wait until Australia colonizes it's own land, and the bantz will be even greater.

Humanity will control the universe with its unrivaled wit.
>>
File: 1435020087511.gif (497 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1435020087511.gif
497 KB, 500x281
My perfect country:

>Island nation about the size of Kazakhstan

>Taiga forests with many fresh water lakes in the interiors, similar to British Columbia, Canada and Switzerland in terms of terrain and topography, snow capped mountains are nice to.

>Economy based primarily on High-Tech manufacturing and Small/Medium business's. An economic culture similar to Japan/South Korea

>Working culture similar to Scandinavian countries, (6 hour working days, 4 weeks paid vacation, etc).

>Education gives priorities to STEM degrees but other alternatives are given to children that demonstrate an aptitude to practical skills and creative skills, all three intelligence's are equally prized and respected.

>Healthcare is universal, education is mandatory.

>Military service mandatory for males, other options are available such as community service/service industry. Females have mandatory community service. 3 years.

>Firearms laws are similar to Switzerland, whereby males after completing military service are given their rifles to maintain and keep in case of national emergencies.

>Constitution similar to the United States

I can go on, but I can only dream so much......
>>
>>55569867
I think maybe alcoholism and the heat. We've all just got heat stroke. The combination of delirium and being drunk gives us verbal diarrhea. So all our thoughts just kind of spew out of us. All these years of alcohol abuse and standing around in 30 degree heat leaves us slightly mentally ill so the thoughts are a bit abnormal.

When I was a child I remember living with my bedridden grandfather who was slowly dying. He had a failing liver and he was bed ridden from drinking. My grandfather liked him like that so she would just constantly feed him beer to keep him from interfering with shit and fucking shit up. His bed stunk of piss because he would usually not get up and just piss himself.

He spent his days swearing at the radio and yelling out abuse to my grandmother when he needed a new beer. The radio was on 24 hours a day tuned in to the station that broadcast horse racing. It was very loud.

I spent my formative childhood years listening to an old man laying in bed pissing himself and drinking beer screaming and swearing over the top of fast talking men commentating horses running in circles all day as he slowly died.

That might have something to do with. I just do it on the internet though. He used to shit post in real life.

He would often take a live chicken to the pub, he would walk around the pub selling raffle tickets with the chicken being the prize. As soon as he sold all the tickets he would just take his chicken and the money and go home.

Another trick of his would go like this.
>go to pub
>we'll do rounds, your first shout
>they buy two beers
>he downs his instantly
>you ready for another one
>they aren't
>goes to bar gets just himself a beer
>drinks at the same pace as his counterpart
>they both finish
>alright it's your round I got the last
>repeat

It's hard to say. I guess it's in my blood.
>>
File: bestkek.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
bestkek.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>perfect world for India is one which does not put poo in the loo
>>
>>55570712
>My grandMOTHER liked him like that so she would just constantly feed him beer
>>
>>55569266
>>55569278
That's actually pretty hot. I want to play Corruption of Champions now.
>>
>>55568936
Basically, if colonialism succeeded and never stopped.

>Mudslimes stay in the desert and don't bother anyone. Most of their lands are owned by colonial powers, mostly British and French.
>Africa colonized by colonial powers, mostly British, and French. All the black people believe in their white leaders and look to Europe and America for help.
>South America consists of 2 nations: Gran Columbia and Brazil. They get along great and are best friends. Brazil is a constitutional monarchy whose king is a relative of the King of Portugal.
>The Caribbean, Mexico and the rest of Central America are independent, but love each other and their American friends. Haiti doesn't exist. The whole island is Dominican Republic, and there are no Haitians.
>New Zealand is basically the same
>Australia is basically the same but with more lenient gun laws and the Abbos actually try to be productive members of society.
>China is a constitutional Monarchy with an Emperor. Everything's super clean.
>India is still owned by Britain. Pakistan and Bangladesh don't exist, they're part of British India.
>Afganistan is Mulsim-Free and ruled by Buddhists
>Russia is a Constitutional Monarchy with a Tsar and tries to be peaceful. They can be commies if they want, I don't give a fuck.
>Central Asia under Armenian Hegemony.
>Persia is primarily Zoroastrian, straight democracy.
>Arabia is also a straight democracy, does not spread radical Islam, tries to be moderate.
>Israel isn't a bunch of dicks about expansion, Palestine doesn't exist, but everyone is okay with that.
>Turkey exists, but is heavily dependent on the rest of Europe. Doesn't export their citizens everywhere.
>Slavs don't want to murder each other, all the muslims in Balkans are sent to Turkey.
>Greece with a low enough crime rate that I'd consider vacationing there.
>EU and UN don't exist, not necessary.
>>
>>55570064
Exactly what kikes are doing right now.

> Kill white people
>>
>no humans
>no cunning monkeys
>>
File: 1447140844550.jpg (147 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1447140844550.jpg
147 KB, 640x960
>>55569580
4chan would be so boring without Australia.
>>
>>55568936
only white males and east asian females exist, there is a sexual dimorphism and all the male offspring have white features and all the female offspring have east asian features
>>
>>55568936
no gooks

or at least make them have non pancake faces
>>
>>55571552
WTF is that sorcery, hiding all the hideousness underneath that shirt?
>>
>>55568936
My perfect world is one where you give the name of that asian chick or at least some source.
>>
>>55571733
Called a camera, Vishnu
>>
>>55571733
Shirts are a thing that people wear in civilized countries.

It's not sorcery mate, and the toilet isn't stealing your poo it's just taking it away so you don't get sick.
>>
>>55571894
Zhang Xu Fei
>>
File: 1411788821073.jpg (51 KB, 480x617) Image search: [Google]
1411788821073.jpg
51 KB, 480x617
>>55571629
No nasionalist white women? This looks like hell to me.
>>
>>55572195
nationalist*
>>
There are 10 Major Countries, All walled off from the rest of the world. Within these Countries, Everybody is of the same colour. There are Eternal guards that do not let other colors into their zone. Trade and economy still happen normally, just outside of the borders. Anywhere outside of the borders, you are free to start your own "country" with other colors. Even if you are married to another color outside of the walls. You will always be able to go back inside of your own natural society, but not your spouse. And then there is this ironic god, that once somebody becomes to fanatic about a religion, he kills them :)
>>
>>55572114
Thanks for making the perfect world real
>>
>>55568936

I think America has gotten very close a number of times.

It is too late now thanks to immigration...
>>
>>55568936
Sauce.
>>
>>55568936
I'm not familiar with /pol/'s board culture - does POO IN LOO refer to Indians? because of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU, or what?
>>
>>55572867

>>55572487
>>
File: snsd ideal types.jpg (67 KB, 350x195) Image search: [Google]
snsd ideal types.jpg
67 KB, 350x195
>>55572195
No.
>>
File: vlcsnap2010041103h23m07.jpg (109 KB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap2010041103h23m07.jpg
109 KB, 640x357
>>
>>55568936
Everyone is a Muslim.
>>
File: 1424668922917.png (55 KB, 822x796) Image search: [Google]
1424668922917.png
55 KB, 822x796
>>55568936
native american tribal life
>running in the jungle
>hunting your food every day
>fuck your wife every night
>build pyramids, temples and shit
>study constelations
>conquer rival lands
>enslave women and children, sacrifice all the prisioners to the god
>fuck slave women
>if someday you get caught by rival tribe die as a glorious warrior ,sacrifice for the gods
god damn, europeans ruined everything
>>
>>55573932
are you telling me mexico is not still a tribal hellscape?
>>
File: 1446652217468.jpg (52 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446652217468.jpg
52 KB, 640x640
>>55573932
Mexican tribal life
>running in the desert
>hunting dogs for food every day
>fucking you fat goblin wife every night
>build wall
>study geography to find best route to USA
>house conquered by rival drug cartels
>family raped and murdered by drug lords
>be killed and dismembered as a warning to rival cartel
Fucking white people ruin everything
>>
>>55568936

All White
All straight
>>
>>55569113
Fugg man that is one perfect fucking world.
>>
>>55568936
A perfect world will never exist, even if you eliminated everything from your list you would have some other bullshit.
>>
>>55568936
they are all fine as long they stay out of my fucking country. except feminists.
>>
File: 1434901134526.jpg (685 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
1434901134526.jpg
685 KB, 1200x1500
>>55569266
>>55569278
Dood wtf? 10/10
>>
>>55569113
>Boxxy

That YouTube slut? Are you serious?
>>
>>55570712
Fuck, man. I would read this book.
>>
>>55572195
"nationalist" white women are just SJWs in a different wrapper, it's literally just a cry for attention

a true high quality woman is apolitical
>>
File: 1438123070787.png (126 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1438123070787.png
126 KB, 500x281
>>55569113
>Jo Brand
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.