[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So can the people of Europe actually stop the invasion of they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1964039_533_avatar.jpg (77 KB, 640x530) Image search: [Google]
1964039_533_avatar.jpg
77 KB, 640x530
So can the people of Europe actually stop the invasion of they're countries or are they fucked?
>>
>>55568902

they're fucked if they're waiting for Nordic women to do it for them (pic related)
>>
>>55568902
There is no hope for UK, France or Sweden. A lot of their kids are already born to foreigners.
>>
File: tfwpartoftheuk.jpg (79 KB, 553x599) Image search: [Google]
tfwpartoftheuk.jpg
79 KB, 553x599
As someone who lives on a remote Scottish island I can tell you everyone here has been brainwashed by the SNP.

Our islands have been stepped on by Westminister for centuries, now we get betrayed by our own Nationalist party.
>>
Your question is baby-tier.

Yes they can stop it, the problem is there aren't that many muslims yet, the best we can hope for is disintegration of the e.u.

Then perhaps we can build a better union with us and the uk and some other like minded countries.

But who knows if that will happen, usa seems to control the e.u. so I wouldn't think they would want that. I recall several times obama bossing merkal around, and merkal even saying "this is globalism, get used to it."

If that's the case, nationalism rising would certainly be bad for whoever wants to keep the e.u. together.

tl;dr muslim hordes are good believe or not.
>>
I suspect they will hold a referendum to ban stopping the invasion.
>>
>>55568964
But are the people slowly waking up to what's happening? Aren't there protests in some countries almost every day?
>>
>>55568902

They can, very easily but they probably won't.
Exactly like yourselves
>>
File: 98766453.png (442 KB, 489x372) Image search: [Google]
98766453.png
442 KB, 489x372
>>55568902
>yfw you realize 2016 will be the year right wing uprising in europe and trump elected in states.
Where were you when /pol/ changed the world?
>>
>>55568902
>So can the people of Europe actually stop the invasion of they're countries

Easily, the only question is if we will.
>>
>>55568902
It wouldn't be too hard if they just collectively stand up and fucking do it.
>>
>>55569061
"arent that many muslims"
>tfw mohammed is the most popular name for newborn baby boys in london.
>tfw white british is minority in london and birmingham

fuck off JIDF.
>>
I guess what I'm looking for here is a definitive answer to the problem. I've been looking up articles on the subject for a while now and I can't find a single one that says Europe will kick them out.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
But I just can't rationalize the reason behind why the politicians are being so stupid about this.
>>
>>55569586
>But I just can't rationalize the reason behind why the politicians are being so stupid about this.

Its the equivalent to someone saying something dumb and then sticking to it, even after being disproven, because they don't want to admit that it was a moronic statement.

>autocorrect tells me its disproved, not disproven
Is that true? Sounds like shit.
>>
>>55569777
AFAIK both forms are correct. English is funky like that; autocorrect is much less trustworthy than a dictionary.
>>
>>55569777
But do you think a turnaround is possible, or even an overthrowing of the powers in charge?
I REALLY don't want to live to see Europe go into 3rd world tier shit.
>>
>>55569902
>But do you think a turnaround is possible

Definitely. People here in Germany are quite fed up, you can hear them openly speaking out against it in the streets (during regular conversations, not just protests). And it takes a lot till Germans reach that point, normally we just bottle everything up and try to somehow deal with the situation.
Even parts of the establishment are already in the process of undermining Merkel's authority because they are afraid of what will happen if this continues.

The only question is if it will happen soon enough, I don't think that the people are at the point yet where they accept what has to be done, despite knowing that they are being actively genocided.

>saw some small notes plastered all over this part of the city proclaiming that Merkel & Co are traitors and trying to exterminate the German people
I wonder if its the /pol/lack from here who lives in the same city as me who put them up.
>>
>>55570157
Found this article that says that war my come to Europe in the future if this continues and that Europe will become a leftest Islamic nation if nothing is done about it.
Your people need to do something soon.
>>
>>55570484
http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/stunning-warning-war-coming-to-europe/
My bad.
>>
Eat shit eurofags, may you suffer and die without a hope left.
>>
Easy. Change the law concerning rape and increase the punishment to castration and deportation. If theft should be punishable by cutting of hands, this is just the answer to the rape/proliferate strategy they are using. Best yet they will have no rights as they would have no cock/balls in their own backwards ass countries.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.