[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meter Maids: Scum of the Earth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: government sanctioned theft.jpg (478 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
government sanctioned theft.jpg
478 KB, 1632x1224
Meter maids are truly the lowest form of life on this planet. These are people too overweight and stupid to be drug store security guards. They lie in wait, stalking honest citizens with real jobs, ready to steal their hard-earned money at the second their stupid meter expires. In the process, they commit numerous idiotic traffic violations of their own. How many times have you seen a parking enforcement clown car double-parked? Have you ever seen a meter maid actually pay a meter? My city recently spent 1.2 million dollars to buy these fat retards Segways. Segways! If I was struck blind, deaf, and retarded, and could no longer work a real job, I would collect welfare before I joined the ranks of these degenerates. It is not honest work. It is government-sanctioned theft.

On the day of the rope, meter maids and other revenue officers are the second to go, after our kosher friends. Who's with me?
>>
>>55568840
I agree. Rather than random selection, all speeders should be universally fined for every infraction.
>>
>Pay for my car to be parked in a designated spot for 1 hour
>I come back 1 hour and 15 minutes later
>I have a ticket
>"wow I didn't know that would happen wtf"

OP is a retard and likely a nigger

>dindu nuffin!
>>
>>55568840
Too poor to pay for meter (too jewish?) or are you just a nigger who willfully disregard laws?
>>
>>55568909
Then why not just limit cars to 60 MPH? Why not have meters with sensors that automatically issue tickets when the time has expired? Maybe because we live in the real world where people with real jobs can't be expected to feed a meter every hour on the hour, or safely go a few miles over the speed limit? Maybe because parking meters aren't really about making parking easier and safer, but about extracting revenue for the sole purpose of paying meter maids and fattening the pockets of government layabouts?
>>
>>55569189
Meters are there to stop niggers, such as yourself, from taking spots that are valuable to people who are actually important

>nigger op can't afford another dollar to extend his time
>breaks the law and blogs about it

Too many keks
>>
OP never been to the Gold Coast
>>
>>55569103
This.

>break law
>get ticket
>"WOW WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS BULLSHIT"
>>
>>55568840
Faggot, don't do the crime if you can't pay the fine.
>>
File: 45645.jpg (162 KB, 849x566) Image search: [Google]
45645.jpg
162 KB, 849x566
>>55569189
>Then why not just limit cars to 60 MPH? Why not have meters with sensors that automatically issue tickets when the time has expired?
Good idea. Though instead of ticket parking pay should be just automatically billed. Like mobile pay for services.
>>
>>55569289
>Meters are there to stop niggers, such as yourself
I've noticed that meters are most popular in nigger dense areas. My hometown is fairly large but 75% white. Meters are more or less unheard of and residents of the city have access to a free parking garage in the downtown area and most businesses have parking lots.

However, the downtown area of a shithole to the west of us has absolutely no free parking and no businesses have parking lots. Meters everywhere and paid parking garages only. This means that if you want to drive in the city, you have to pay at least $5 just to park for an hour. Or you can pay to take a bus or lightrail into the city. It's under 40% white. Which leads me to believe that decent places have no need for meters, only nigger infested shitholes rely on them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.