[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Debate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 7
File: 1412942030594-1(1).jpg (109 KB, 924x626) Image search: [Google]
1412942030594-1(1).jpg
109 KB, 924x626
should the age on consent be lower than the current 18? Y/N and why?
>>
I like how Colorado does it. Its within 4 years, if youre under age of consent, and either 16 or 17.
>>
>>55568723
also
>tfw lost virginity to 35 year old woman at age 14
>>
File: 1434730560101.jpg (88 KB, 665x1000) Image search: [Google]
1434730560101.jpg
88 KB, 665x1000
If you're over 21 yo and lust for people who are younger than 18 yo, then you're a pedophile regardless of the laws.
>>
regardless of the realities of biology or society or when boys/girls are able to consent, the AoC should stay at 18 as it does provide atleast some protection and justice for the most vulnerable of individuals from exploitation from both elder individuals and companies of people.

that said tfw no 14yo gf

>>55569003
ur gay desu senpai
>>
>>55568963
That be fucking rad.
>>
The age of consent doesn't affect your chances of getting pussy, 14 year olds don't want to fuck a 25 year old man.

It's not the AoC that's stopping you from getting laid, it's your fat acne-ridden body.
>>
>>55568723
Kill yourself pedophile shithead
>>
>>55568723
>should the age on consent be lower than the current 18?

No, I don't want to legitimize Mudslime's rapists.
>>
>>55569003
Too bad you've never looked up the definition of pedophilia
>>
>>55568963
was she hot though
>>
Age of consent is literally a feminist invention. They knew the average man is attracted to youthfulness so they banned it. In 10 years the age of consent will be 21, calling it now.
>>
>>55569329
somewhat
7/10
>>
>>55569003
traditional mongol laws must be very strict
>>
>>55569041
The AoC is 16 in your country dumbass.
>>
It's 16 here.
>>
No because we aren't pedos
>>
>>55569003
Vedä vittu päähäs ja pakene vuorille.
>>
>>55568723
There should be no AoC. A girl should be married when her father decides it's time and all sex outside of marriage should be considered rape and statists should fuck off and stop trying to control something that should be a private family matter.
>>
>>55568723
There should be 1 age-limit. No matter what. Under the age limit: You are not allowed to choose something, you are a child, your parents decide. Over the age limit: You have reached the age where you are no longer the property of your parents. All choices you make are now yours to make.

I'd say 16 is the age. Because you can't control someone from the age of 16. If you think you do, you are controlling and have therefor lost contact with your children, who pretend to be a person they are not when they are around you to please you and do whatever they want + more bad stuff just to spite you behind your back.

That's how it works, sorry "strict parents". You are not going to get visits at the old-folks home.
>>
>>55573397

I could not have said it better.
>>
>>55573397
But a girl belongs to her father until she is married not until some arbitrary age. If he chooses not to get rid of her for some inane reason then she's still his.
>>
no, let children be children. Adult life sucks enough without having to deal with the advances of people not mature enough to date from their own age pool.

The generally accepted rule for dating age is half your age (round up for jesus) plus seven with a strict stipulation of no lower than 18.

I dont really have any rules for 16 year olds. But two sixteen year olds dating isnt wrong like a 30-16 couple.

fuck off pedos, mature socially and maybe you can get a date with a grown woman.
>>
AOC is 6 if you're a Muslim. If anyone tries to stop you just kill them.
>>
>>55573675
What kind of nonsense is this? You sound like that guy who chained his daughter in the basement in Austria. Fritzl or whatever.
>>
>>55573927
>The generally accepted rule for dating age is half your age (round up for jesus) plus seven with a strict stipulation of no lower than 18.
That's just something cunts pusg and betas (like you) believe.
>But two sixteen year olds dating isnt wrong like a 30-16 couple.
>it's wrong for a girl to be with a guy who can actually provide for her
How can anybody think like this?
>>
It's at 16 in my state. Do that with a close-in-age exemption for 13-16 to prevent exploitation (and overzealous prosecutors and crazy parents calling the cops on their daughter's boyfriend) and it seems sensible policy-wise.

Personally I don't care much, though, because 3D is PD anyway.
>>
>>55574830
They don't understand human nature. Human nature: Males seek young females, because as an animal, we are attracted to fertility.

Females seek provider-men. Because as an animal, they need protection, because they are easier to kill. It's why they prefer "big" men. Usually a bit older than themselves, because money is such a big part of being a provider.

Females nest. They use time on the home. The male goes out to provide. Used to be hunting/fishing. Now it's getting money somehow.

We have an animal nature. It doesn't go away because you wish it away or somehow thinks your intellect is so big that you are "over" your natural instincts.

We are animals. That will never change.
>>
>>55573397
I'm not going to just allow my teenage children to do whatever the fuck they please when they're juniors in high school at best. If you lower the age of consent, you can tell the workforce to start hiring for legitimate jobs at 16 and they can get the fuck out and start living lives of their own.
>>
How about we actually discuss this. Sex is used to reproduce and thats all it should be.
I belive having sex shouldn't be when said person is physically and mentally able to bare children.
>>
>>55568963
REEEE FUCKING NORMIE SCUM
greentext pls
>>
>>55575212
If they are not able to take good choices by then, sorry, you suck at parenting. Parenting is not "taking care of" your children. It's teaching them how to take correct choices by the age they no matter what you say, do what they want to. Either so you know it, or behind your back.
>>
>>55575315
Enjoy your legion of even more abortion clinics, pedo.
>>
>>55568814
Fuck that shit. If there is consent, it shouldn't matter
>>
Raise it. The last thing we need is Ahmed legalising paedophilia.
>>
>>55573927
Who invited tumblr here?
>>
>>55568723
Unless you're some 25+ year old trying to get the booty of some 14 year old girl, I don't see why it should be lowered

What are they going to do if two 14 year olds are having sex? Arrest them?
>>
File: 1439989454104.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439989454104.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
The age of consent isn't 18 everywhere dumbass. You can't be this stupid. If we go by biology than puberty is the marker for when a human is ready to have sex.

Because that is not a definable age for everyone than you can't set an age of consent universally. If we go by mental development, round about 24-25 years for everyone. Again this is unenforceable as you are legally responsible for your actions at age 18 in America and are considered an "adult" you can vote, purchase controlled substances, own property, enter the military or even be drafted if you're a man.

You will never get a clear answer on AOC because it is different in every culture.
>>
>>55575229
>thats all it should be
Yeah, it's not used for strengthening pair-bonds. Hell, we don't even need sex for making babby anymore, it could all be done by IVF, no one has to commit the sin of sex again.
>>55575315
>It's teaching them how to take correct choices
But girls can't be taught to make good choices, that's why she needs a man to make important choices for her.
>>
>>55575687
fucking smack all of their parents and question how they are raising their children

I miss the days where kids spent their time playing and getting hurt throwing sticks at each other instead of fucking each other.
>>
>>55575758
14+ is getting a bit too old playing on the swings sets granpa
maybe a bit young for fucking, but playing with toys and on playgrounds is not something older kids do
>>
>>55575687
In America we just punish the one with the penis.
>>
>>55575891
What if they're gay?
>>
>>55575687
>Arrest them?
Tge guy, yeah. By that age he should know better than to be a thief.
>>55575758
>14
>kids
That's a grown marriage age woman.
>>
I think it ahold be within 4 years so if your 20 it's 16 22 it's 18 etc. too many incidents of younger girls pulling the rape card and landing a guy in prison
>>
>>55575737
How hard can it be to make a girl understand that she needs to marry young and be faithfull? If she does that, she is set for life. Can't be that hard to sell.
>>
>>55575952
>That's a grown marriage age woman.
>14
I can see that you have never left your basement to actually meet teenagers then.
>>
File: IMG_0149.jpg (39 KB, 478x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0149.jpg
39 KB, 478x640
>>55575928
Than the one with the fag hating parents will try to prosecute the other one. Or alternatively nobody gives a shit because there are no unwanted ass babies to be had. That is all it really is about. Parents do not want their daughters to have children before they can support them themselves or with the father.
>>
File: trashing.jpg (57 KB, 499x497) Image search: [Google]
trashing.jpg
57 KB, 499x497
>>55576190
>Tattoo
>Piercing
>>
>>55575758
How coddled do you have to be? Most 13, 14 year old girls are sexually active.
>>
>>55577024
Where do I find these girls?
>>
>>55573675
Found the Muslim
>>
>>55568723
if the minor is under 18 , there shouldn't be more than 5 years difference in age between them and their partner . a 17 year old with complete understanding over what they're doing shouldn't be getting their early 20-something year old partner in trouble
>>
>>55577097
>only mudslimes believe in real family values
Yeah, sure, because everybody should be like this and let girls run around and do whatever retarded shit they want.
>>
>>55576190
You're right about that. Parents that have teenagers may likely have another one near that age that they are still taking care of at home. Say your 14-16 year old daughter gets pregnant. Childcare for one child at shitty daycares are about $600/month if she has to go to work (and likely she will since most people don't make enough to support one income households). Her parents will not want to be her full-time babysitter, most likely they're still working full-time themselves and will be for a long time. Not only this, but we can't rely on instinct alone to raise children. Her instincts have been muddled by checking faceberg every 15 minutes, putting your offspring in danger. That's if you even decide to marry her and have the child, which most fighting for this probably won't. It's all a matter of you wanting to get the prime goods and then moving onto better goods once you've gotten bored and want someone younger again. It's a shame to watch these naive girls fall for those things.
Alternatively, she has had no life experiences and cheats on you every chance she gets.
>>
>>55577091
Risky answer: near school grounds
Non risky answer: book stores, malls and grocery stories
>>
>>55576984
Age of consent is a jewish plot to prevent whites from breeding when they are most fertile.
>>
>>55577803
Shit replied to wrong post
>>
>>55568723
It should be replaced with the consent of the father
Doesn't matter if the girl is 10 or 40
Until she is married she is his property
>>
>>55577524
>Childcare
No child should have to suffer through that. Woman should raise her own children not hand them off to someone else because she's a useless whore.
>most people don't make enough to support one income households
Most people could do it if they'd budget properly.
>if you even decide to marry her and have the child, which most fighting for this probably won't. It's all a matter of you wanting to get the prime goods and then moving onto better goods
Now you're just projecting your own sick attitude. Loyalty and commitment are important. That's why girls should be married young, so she'll be good and loyal and not be a slut.
>It's a shame to watch these naive girls fall for those things
No, it's a shame watching girls fall for teenage boys who really are just interested in a pump-and-dump.
>>55577925
Exactly what I've been saying.
>>
Well.
I'm not sure how to stand on this.
>>
>>55573927
>get a date with a grown woman

All you need for that is to talk to them, they're all desperate by the time they reach 30.
>>
I don't think 50 year old guys should be banging 14 year olds but there are way to many cases of guys getting screwed over for dating girls 1 or 2 years younger than them for example I know a guy that 19 and got charged with being with a 17 old because he pissed off her daddy
>>
>>55577990
Women should raise their own children, but most don't have the luxury of doing that. It's extremely taxing on one person to raise a child, and remember that saying "It takes a village"? It's true. You need a solid support system to be successful imo.
I see what you're saying about the marrying young to take care her and make sure she's not a slut, and it's a noble thought in its own way, but if her parents couldn't control her actions how will you?
>>
>>55568723
>should the age on consent be lower than the current 18

Underage males should be legally allowed to fuck females of any age to ascertain their masculinity and not get deadlocked into uncertainity.
>>
>>55579049
>most don't have the luxury of doing that
Holy shit, this is how far we've fallen, being an actual mother is now a luxury and hiring someone to raise your children for you is normal. No, being there for your kids isn't a luxury, it's what a mother is expected to do.
>You need a solid support system to be successful imo.
But that's totally different from dumping your kids in childcare.
>>
>>55577990
That's why age limit is dumb. Let hot teens hook up with older men who will be more willing to keep them.
>>
Say if you were looking for cartoons of a particular nature like that of the OP, what would you go about calling that?
>>
>>55568723
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc
>>
16 is the perfect age. Its like that in all the best US states and 18 in all the worst ones
>>
Isn't the AoC in Agentina and Spain 13, and 14 in Germany? Last I checked, those countries weren't baby-rape hellholes (at least not until recently in the case of Germany)
>>
>>55568723
The onset of puberty or around 13-14 years of age.

Why? Because puberty is when a person becomes a sexual being. We don't live in fairy tale land where 14 year olds are playing hopscotch and licking lolipops. They do a lot more than you may think.

Dave Chappelle had a good skit about it.
>>
>>55573397
This is perfectly said. Everyone else is delusional. There is nothing you can do to stop it short of being the "hello dexter morgan" guy from Dexter.
>>
>>55580468
>>/aco/
>>
>>55580713
To add. I think the laws need to be looked at
I was technically "raped" at 15 because i had sex with my 18yr old GF
I knew damn well what i was doing, yet in the laws eyes i was raped even though AOC is 16
>>
>>55568723
>than the current 18?

America needs an age of consent at 55.
>>
>>55581084
For the record, the average age of puberty has been gradually declining; iirc it's actually somewhere around 11 in clapistan now
>>
>>55581275
It's sad to see 19 year olds on the bulldog website for having sex with their 17 year old partner.
>>
>>55568723
There should be no age of consent.
>>
>>55581358
Then maybe around there but its a little risky because a majority I would think don't have it around 13. A couple years breathing room might be a good idea.
>>
File: 1447291241514.jpg (205 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1447291241514.jpg
205 KB, 612x612
>>
>>55581444
I really dont get it. I wasnt raped yet the law says i was. Even though im still with her 6 years later. At 15 i knew what i was doing. Do i think AOC should be a flat 15? No 16 is perfect, but the law needs to be looked at. I was not raped, i wasnt scarred, and i loved every second of it, i think for cases like this it has to be a case by case basis, i wouldnt want her going to jail because we did it once when i was just a few months underage
>>
16 is breddy good tbḩ fám
>>
>>55568723
>Debate thread
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>55575478
It actually should up until the point when a person is capable of being somewhat indipendent.
Imagine Ahmet simply threatening his 12 year old daugther if she doesn't fuck some oil caliph nigger. Obviously she would do it without wanting to.
>>
>>55581669
Maybe there should be some safety measure to prevent something like this. I don't know what that would be. Maybe how old the partner is with the 15 year old?

It's too easy for, say a 15 year old girl, to say she was molested by her 19 year old boyfriend as a way to shield herself from the punishment she would get from a strict household.

and i know that you like it bro, it's such a strange thing that people legitimately think 1) thats pedophilia 2) that you didn't know what you decided on
>>
>>55568723
yes
biology
sjw trans garbo

if you can change sex at age 4, and have dd titties at age 14, I THINK YOU CAN DECIDE if you want to put thing inside you or not.
>>
>>55582151
14 year olds these days are having gangbangs mang

then they go home and tell their mom and dad they were at the library
>>
>>55568723
>should the age on consent be lower than the current 18? Y/N and why?

It is in a lot of states.
Most states are either 16 or 17.
>>
>>55581856
Duress is already a legal concept though.
>>
>>55568723
>>55568723
Of course. When the girl have her first bleeding she was fit to have sex biologically speaking.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.