[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question to Canadians.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: vancouver.jpg (966 KB, 3397x1500) Image search: [Google]
vancouver.jpg
966 KB, 3397x1500
Howdy, how are asians treated in the city of vancouver by white canadians? Thank you.
>>
>vancouver
>white canadians
it's a chink colony thats run by triads.
>>
Are you a fucking retard? We are nice to everyone here, if anything the asians are rude / racist to us.

Go fuck yourself asshole.
>>
Fine. Why the hell do you think there is so many of them there in the first place?
>>
>>55568726
Easy immigration? :-/
>>
>>55568628
> how are white canadians treated by asians in vancouver ?

FTFY
>>
>>55568717
You're a horrible, horrible poster.
>>
>>55568787
More like anchor babies and illegals.
>>
>>55568841
This isn't America. Be original.
>>
Hey korean here born and raised in Burnaby. Idk white people treated me well but It was the sand niggers and blacks that bullied me and was racist. I hope white kill all of them.
>>
>>55568932
Asians dont really cause a lot of problems here. Its the muslims and dindus shooting each other and causing crime and rape.
>>
>>55568932
Idk about blacks, or arabs. But the Sikhs I've met have been nice to me. Korean here also. I would say most whites and natives dislike asians and treat us badly. Indo-Canadians usually can empathize with our situation so they're not that bad. But personal experiences differ right?
>>
>>55568628
>Hongcouver
>>
>>55569100
Hi Ameribro.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.