[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1445433431032.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1445433431032.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>How come...with the thousands of black cops in America...you ain't never picked up the paper, turned on the TV, or the news...and seen white folk crying...because this black cop...shot my loved one in the back of the head...cause he thought the cellphone was a gun. How come you don't see that?...You think black cops is...more spiritual? You think better qualified? Nah...They got enough sense to know that white folks ain't going to tolerate it...And the only reason they do to us what they do cause you tolerate it. Ok, I'm not telling you don't chastise these young men! But I ain't see you chastise the police!!
>>
>>55568154
Because white people are people.
>>
>>55568154
We cant criticize our shitty police here on /pol/, nor can we justify their violence against whites any longer. Sure criminals deserve what they get, but once a cop abandons the law, he is no longer a cop, and crossed the line to criminal.

Too bad the nigger cops will never get fired or have the media hound them until they resign.
>>
>>55568154
Because black cops are usually in the hood beating down other black people (where no one gives a shit about black on black crime) or they're in the white areas where they know that no one is going to try and kill them if they pull them over or stop them on the street.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZO6OZ72-Tk
>>
File: Police.jpg (75 KB, 1024x479) Image search: [Google]
Police.jpg
75 KB, 1024x479
>>55568154
>because this black cop...shot my loved one in the back of the head...cause he thought the cellphone was a gun.

It's because the media doesn't bother reporting it. When a cop is killed, it's almost always a black person that did it.
>>
>>55568319
>nor can we justify their violence against whites any longer
What violence?

>>55568423
>Because black cops are usually in the hood beating down other black people
Source?

>>55568653
I'm playing devil's advocate, but that chart doesn't prove that it's the people shooting that are getting shit
>>
>>55568154
I think that if a person behaves poorly against another human they should be punished; this will encourage civilized behavior in all people. Cops behave badly, civilians behave badly.
>>
two nigger cops shot a white 6 year old last week
>>
>>55568154
Aparently you don't read papers.
>>
>>55568154
The media doesn't hype it up as much

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/27/white-teen-gilbert-collar-killed-by-black-cop-trev/?page=all
>>
>>55568154
media chooses the narrative and context, kill all media, lying press, kike press.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.