[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's about to be a shitstorm at Purdue University. There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1447118573134.jpg (28 KB, 592x464) Image search: [Google]
1447118573134.jpg
28 KB, 592x464
There's about to be a shitstorm at Purdue University.
There is a Mizzou protest going down at 2 but campus is split roughly 60 / 40 when it comes to libs vs conservatives, which is pretty good for a campus.
What do?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 280x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 280x195
I hear adding styrofoam makes even better
>>
>>55568170
Maybe if you want your molotov to become a napalm grenade
>>
Why? We already have enough diversity crap forced on us because they want us to get along with all the asians. What could they possibly be protesting for?
>>
>>55568498
To support the oppressed blacks in college
You live on campus senpai?
>>
Is this protest going to be in regards to that email posted by anon a day or two ago?
>>
>>55568461
Why wouldn't you want that?
>>
>>55568806
Not in the dorms but really close. I guess Daniels' email didn't get through to anyone
>>
So what, should I bring my redpilled idiot friends from Terre Haute with me up there?

I'd love to watch or partake in some antics at Purdue.
>>
Its supposed to be at CL50 but hopefully the turnout will be like dashcon
>>
>>55568023
>There is a Mizzou protest

Why would anyone support those idiots?
>>
>>55569095
Humanities majors
>>
>>55569095
People trying to show how progressive they are
>>
Be sure to chant "I NEED SOME MUSCLE OVER HERE!"
>>
>>55568023
Why does Purdue have all the crazy people? Is Bloomington just too drunk to care? Nothing ever happens here.
>>
>>5556909
People showing what their studies are worth so they can get more money for dem programs
>>
>>55569322
>nothing Happens there
>http://fox59.com/2015/10/18/police-iu-student-yelled-white-power-strangled-muslim-woman-bit-officer/
>>
>>55568023
From now on, if anyone ever speaks to you on campus, call police and claim it's sexual harassment by microaggression committed against you.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>55569381
The guy who saved her lived a block away from me back home.

90% of my friends went to IU
>>
I grew up and lived in Lafayette for over 20 years. Fuck those students. They're all crazies across the river.
>>
I thought Purdue is where all the STEMfags went and Bloomington is where all the libfags went.

Thought they would be a bit smarter than this
>>
>>55568461
>implying a napalm grenade is somehow not as good or just as good as a molotov

>>55568498
black people have decided that college life is oppressing them. they would like for everyone to please change the way you interact based on what they say and they'll tell you if you are right or wrong.

why are you so racist? just let black people control you.
>>
>>55569657
>that nose
>>
>>55568023
Record it and then link it here
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.