[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Salon poop swastika
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-11-13 11.26.16.jpg (437 KB, 1439x1267) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-13 11.26.16.jpg
437 KB, 1439x1267
It's not just the poop swastika /pol/
>>
>>55567927
NCAA?
National Coloured/Cultural African something?
>>
>>55567986
Niggers
Complaining
About
America
>>
>scares the living shit out of them
lel
>>
>>55567986
>>55567986
Just looked it up, it's national collegiate athletic association. So I'm guessing they're scared that niggers will boycott the football team and make the universities lose money. This is good because college and professional football are already a massive waste of time and money
>>
>>55568131
The NCAA has been trying to keep the student-athlete myth going so most of the money from sports goes back into the athletic department or to the school. They don't want the players to be professionals with contract negotiations, work demands, etc. Problem is the Mizzou team pulled a wildcat strike and got away with it. Now other teams are going to think they can do the same thing.

The only way they can prevent wildcat strikes is to allow the players to unionize. Wildcat strikes are illegal for unionized employees. They're not illegal for those without a union. The schools can't afford the risk that the day of a game the players might suddenly strike. The school would have to give in to their demands every time.

So they're going to have to let them unionize but of course once the players have a union, they're going to want to get paid more than just tuition and living expenses. The tv deals with the football conferences are worth several billion (yes, with a B) each. The union will demand a cut for the players. And the schools will have to give in.
>>
>>55568670
Pretty much this. NCAA is shit. Without college football and such, I'm fairly certain tuition would be cheaper.
>>
>>55567927
Fucking Niggerball needs to be banned from college already, or at least stop forcing good white students to subsidize dindus.
>>
>>55567927
when did the swastika become anti-black
>>
>>55568670
or they just tell them to fuck off?
why would they put up with monkeyshines from a fucking college football team? if they don't like football enough to play and pursue a career in it while they are in college then hey, they should fucking quit and if they throw that shit at a university and expect them to bend over backwards for them they should be expelled. aren't some scholarships predicated on those players needing to play?

i imagine niggers would bitch something fierce but that is the price you pay for not kowtowing to fucking blackmailers.
>>
>>55567927
Frankly exposing the retarded sports watching boomers to the entitlement and bad behavior of the nig athletes can only be good for us. I saw a basketball nig at my school beat the shit out of a dude and nothing happened, later at thanksgiving my drunk uncle called me an asshole because when he was talking about how said player dindu nuffin I said that was bullshit and he did do sumfin.
>>
>>55568670
That system is awfull.

But doesn't a player that goes on strike kills off his own chance to be scouted by one of the real professional teams?
>>
>>55569385
I would say players who have a high chance to be a pro in the NFL wouldn't be so willing to go on a strike like this, but the reality is, there are more players who won't get to the pros than there are who will.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.