[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN NIGGERS TRY TO FUCK WITH ASIANS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: download (5).jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
10 KB, 275x183
THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN NIGGERS TRY TO FUCK WITH ASIANS
>>
File: 1359412657467.jpg (460 KB, 1519x694) Image search: [Google]
1359412657467.jpg
460 KB, 1519x694
>>
File: sekoreangrocer.jpg (52 KB, 628x449) Image search: [Google]
sekoreangrocer.jpg
52 KB, 628x449
>>
Based
>>
File: 0430-riots16.jpg (119 KB, 935x615) Image search: [Google]
0430-riots16.jpg
119 KB, 935x615
>>55567797
>>
File: godemptrump.jpg (161 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
godemptrump.jpg
161 KB, 456x469
>>55567625
God Bless America
>>
>>55567898

Sexy pics OP. We used to have a Yale Forklift which looked an awful lot like the one in this picture. Assuming it needed a propane tank in the back (top right of photo), I like to imagine that they got the tank well out of the line of fire before using the lift as cover. Of course, I have no idea what's actually going on in the pic.
>>
>>55568156
they are killing niggers
>>
File: image.png (773 KB, 476x714) Image search: [Google]
image.png
773 KB, 476x714
>>55567625
Based Chosōn

>>55567953
Kill yourself, shill
>>
>>55568296
>stop liking what i dont like
>>
>>55567625

Why can't all immigrants be badass like this?
>>
>>55567625
>mfw I live in a peaceful area and will never get to shoot people for a righteous cause. :(

Yes I'm jelly of those Koreans that lived through the riots.
>>
>>55567625
Alot of the parents of my Korean friends experienced that.

It really is what turned the "hate black" dial to 11 for a lot of them.

>Al sharptone adding fuel to the fire
>Niggers hate Koreans since a lot of them don't like to employ blacks (stealing, lazy, etc)
>some Korean lady shot a nignog for stealing, so the blacks were already on edge (kinda like Ferguson desu)
>the representative for the koreatown district was black, so they didn't even bother to help represent the Koreans living in their district
>alot of the business owners who got looted from left America, since their American dream literally got stolen and burnt to the ground by niggers.

Seriously, fuck niggers.
>>
Why weren't these violent maniacs arrested? They were in no danger until they came down to "protect" their stores. Didn't they have insurance? What gives them the right to brutally murder women and children in the defense of "stuff?" No property is more valuable than human life!
>>
>>55570058
your forgot to add "tips square academic cap of tolerance and progress"
>>
>>55570319
Jokes on you, Serbia. I was just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>55570058
Is it edgy that I disagree that life is more important than stuff?

My stuff represents the time of my life I'll never ge back that I spent educating myself and working for my money. You might see a TV, but I see a few weeks of my labour I'll never get back. If you're trying to take that from me, I think you forfeit your life.
>>
>>55568296

Those Asians are the anti-communist type.

Communist chinks need not apply, rice nigger.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>
>>55570585
Ever hear of insurance, Chang?
>>
>>55571426
Good luck getting an insurance payout that will make you whole again.
>>
>>55571426
why get insurance when you can kill a couple niggers?
>>
>>55570058
They're asians, aka non-whites.
Thus minorities.
Thus arresting them would be problematic.
We don't want to be problematic, do we anon?
>>
>>55570585
The issue is, if the person is willing to commit a brazen robbery, they will kikely harm you and even kill you to get it. The theft just shows their mind state, the rightful fear is what allows you to shoot.
>>
>>55571426
I'm an English canadian, but that aside, insurance has premiums, it goes up if you claim it, and you'll never get back your senses of dignity. Why should I humour a criminal who seeks to take time out of my life? He has cast his lot with lawlessness; I will defend what I have worked for.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.