[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DOES IT FEEL, HETERONORMATIVES?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: _20151113_112040.jpg (119 KB, 720x1014) Image search: [Google]
_20151113_112040.jpg
119 KB, 720x1014
HOW DOES IT FEEL, HETERONORMATIVES?
>>
literally how
>>
>>55567524
>NRO
fuck what a disgusting piece of shit that site is
>>
>>55567524
Declared by whom?
Am I the king of Spain cause I claim to be?
>>
Not a real article, sage
>>
>>55567610
It is a real article and they bash it.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/426984/chromosomes-cissexist-social-justice-warrior
>>
>>55567524
declared by whom?
>>
My new pronoun is: His Majesty the King, Ruler of the Realm, Monarch of Great Britain, the Commonwealth and its Overseas Territories.
If you disagree then you are a bigoted shitlord
>>
>>55567524
>inaccurate
True. There are people with XY that were born as females but they are clearly exceptions to the rule.

IIRC, sexual development in the uterus is controlled by the presence of hormones which are extremely reliably predicted by the presence or lack of a Y chromosome.
>>
>>55567524
ITT people who didn't read the article. It' a stub article expressing utter disbelief at a trans rights blogger. Clickbait, yes, but at least it's clickbait calling them out. The right needs to make more clickbait and get people riled up.
>>
>>55567524
>cissexist
Yeah.... No thanks. I don't feel like reading about how white men have been found to have patriarchal oppression genes and shit.
>>
>>55568896
I say stub article, not really a stub, but short.

Meanwhile, I'm starting to like this Katherine Timpf lass http://www.nationalreview.com/author/katherine-timpf
>>
> cis-sexist

These fags make up new words every god damn day
>>
>>55568941
Read the article, it mocks the sjws
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.