[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Video Down : With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
This is fucking unacceptable..!
>>
Upload to multiple platforms, inform the media that it's being taken down, enjoy second wave of views
>>
File: shut it down.jpg (248 KB, 768x896) Image search: [Google]
shut it down.jpg
248 KB, 768x896
>>55567178
>>
Enjoy your democracy
>>
scam company took it down there was a thread on it
in fact that thread is probably still up
>>
Just downloaded the mirror video, make sure you do the same
>>
Just made Twitter, shared mirror. Downloaded video. But I have no followers. What do /pol/ Guide me.
>>
>>55568277
mark it with hashtags so that other people see it
>>
WHAT THE FUCK?!
The views have been cut in half!
It's at 579,059. They know the greatest weapon is the view counter itself and the %100 support in the comments section
>>
>>55568369
I have it marked with #StopCensorship. What other hashtags can I use?
>>
Merlin IDOL are those assholes who place false claims on any successful video. They literally try to steal people's money out from under them, and YouTube's automated system makes it easy.

If TPP passes, it'll get even worse.
>>
File: 1447402016551.png (132 KB, 939x487) Image search: [Google]
1447402016551.png
132 KB, 939x487
>>55567178
Fuck off back to Kikechan
>>
How do we fight against the copyright violation? We didn't use any copyrighted music did we?
>>
File: what are you prepared to do.png (151 KB, 493x308) Image search: [Google]
what are you prepared to do.png
151 KB, 493x308
>>55567178
>Unacceptable

Correct.

...what are you prepared to do about it?
>>
>>55570044
>How do we fight against the copyright violation? We didn't use any copyrighted music did we?

I think it was copyrighted by someone, not sure.

Should just make the same video with original composition music.

Could easily be done.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.