[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AIDF-INFILTRATION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: russell_brand.jpg (28 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
russell_brand.jpg
28 KB, 460x276
How do we resist Anglo Internet Defence Force infiltration, /pol/?
>>
So what is this anglo thing ? Is it like the JIDF for kebabs ?
>>
>>55566968
Ah've been on that internet again right... An' it's always bin a bit wonky annit, always bin a bit weird yeah? But ah givvit another go 'cos like, it's technology and that innit, it's the MODERN AGE, where the marvels and wondrous digital contraptions brought forth by the electronic magicians truly boggle the contents of one's consciousness!

So ah went on there right an' this geezer went to me, ah dunno 'oo it woz coz like his name was "Anonymous," an' I'm pretty sure that wasn't 'iz real name, or if it woz, iz parents must've been on sumfing FUCKING MENTAL...

But anyway ee's come up to me on the internet right, on this site called 4chan which at first glance looks kind of like just a load of pictures an' writing an' that, sort of like a book, but the literary contents are NOT reminiscent of any TOME, VOLUME or PARCHMENT upon which yor 'umble narrator has ever set his gaze... WHERE WOZ I... THIS GEEZER, ee's gone: "'Ere," I sez "Wot," an 'e goes "For you."

I deliberated muchly on this pearl of unbridled wisdom, worthy perhaps of Descartes or else some other philosophical dabbler of his ilk, an' fort to myself "Not this again" coz it must've bin the fifteemf time somebody seddit on there in like ten minutes! Or mebbe it wuz the same geezer I dunno, EVERYONE'S FUCKIN' ANONYMOUS!

So, not one to leave such mysterious verbal fruit dangling before me, ah sed to 'im: "Oi m8, wot's yor fuckin' problem? 4 me? Wot's 4 me?" An this OSCAR WILDE of wit and charm told me to fack off back to Reddit! I said "Excuse me bravva, I don't meen no disrespect or noffin' but mebbe YOU need to fuck off back to SKOOL, because YOU seem to be in dire desperate NEED of some educational and academical enlightenment!"

I dote know if it was just him callin' me a faggot twenty times, or twenty different Anonymouses, each one calling me a faggot, or some statistical comprisation between the two right, but ah basically got called a faggot twenty times... Not very modern AFTER ALL!
>>
>>55566999

Full house + trips, I impress myself.
>>
File: 1447342601194.png (167 KB, 640x620) Image search: [Google]
1447342601194.png
167 KB, 640x620
>>55566968
>>
>>55567009
>62% white
blurghhh pass me dah cola and dpwnt furget to double up on de fries and burgah
>Hates Anglos
>Lives in an Anglo country
>>
>>55567132
go away russell
>>
God fuck off with that. You're both white. You're both at the darkest times of of your histories.

Put aside your petty differences and focus on what's important.
>>
>>55567179
Russells built your country
>>
>>55567299
even the mosques?
>>
File: Anglo.jpg (34 KB, 397x359) Image search: [Google]
Anglo.jpg
34 KB, 397x359
>>55567299
>>55567397
The Eternal Anglo is strong ITT
>>
>>55567397
Nice meme lad it's not my country that's 62% white
>>
File: 800px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (3 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
800px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
3 KB, 800x480
le sit down to piss flag
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 489x499
>>55566968
>mfw the Anglo meme German appears
>>
>>55567426

Fuck off Kraut we're trying to have an argument here
>>
File: 1414349330250.png (5 KB, 194x226) Image search: [Google]
1414349330250.png
5 KB, 194x226
>>55566968
most of the murricans on /pol/ are ethnic mexicans
so one less anglo country to deal with
>>
Daily reminder that if you fall for Mehmet's baiting false-flags to divide white people, you're an idiot.
>>
>>55567526
you're right, your country cant even be considered white any more.

what happened, dad? where did i all go wrong?
>>
File: 00mosley2.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
00mosley2.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
See his beady ANGLO eyes!
The eyes of the ANGLO villain!
>>
File: trump_checks_em.jpg (268 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
trump_checks_em.jpg
268 KB, 736x721
>>55566999
>>
>>55566968
why does russle brand still exist? He's a whiny annoying cunt of the highest order. Didn't he say he'd go to syria if someone bankrolled his plane ticket? Why didn't that happen?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.