[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/list/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 636x900
Anyone else non-ironically making a list off all the immigrants in your town you think are illegal incase Trump wins and you can score points with the deportation task force? I actually felt really bad about writing down two young boys from my town who are sweet kids but I know they are anchor babies and so they have to go.
>>
Emotions are weaknesses to be exploited.
You did the right thing.
>>
>>55566584
Thanks man it had to be done
>>
Surprised more of you are not doing this. It really is the best way to stay positive and prepare for the Donald. When you see Donald could be president and you are writing down people's names and it could completely ruin them it is the closest to feeling like a German in the 1930's I think I will ever be.
>>
File: Wall.webm (566 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Wall.webm
566 KB, 720x480
If they have to go, they have to go.

I dont think its untoward to start forming citizen neighborhood reconnaissance and intelligence groups. Our enforcement officers need our help. They have their hands full.

We naturally start at collection points, places we are likely to find them; public schools, homeless shelters. You can even make your loving grandparents feel included and have them tour nursing homes and hospitals looking for the tan menaces that creeps our nation like insidious vermin.

Make it fun for the whole family and bring your dog. Bring two. Organize with neighbors and finish a patrol with barbeque and hot dogs. Let the boys don their Scout uniforms and offer merit badges for the most found.

We make lists, take pictures, publish names.

America needs Trump, and Trump needs real Americans.

Form or join your local neighborhood watch today!
>>
>>55566416
I am going to shelter the immigrants in my attic. I will charge them rent up front. Then turn them in for reward. Then do it again.
>>
>>55568330
This is really inspiring thank you anon. I think we should also make community cages so if we catch the browns they will be ready for pick up when Trump takes office.
>>
>>55568497
Genius. Like the pied piper. I hope more Americans do this !
>>
>>55566416
Well done anon thanks for preserving the white race
>>
>>55568835
Thanks man I am trying to do my part in the effort to save my country. Going to the park later to get pictures of all the illegals to help the deportation task force.
>>
>>55568658

Cages can cost money. What do you do?

Why, use an empty swimming pool. Or dig a pit and convert it to one later when your neighborhood is illegal-free. Get creative! You can use zip-ties to bike racks and leave them for pick up!

Hey look! Grand-dad remembers that old fall out shelter. Perfect for subterranean detention. And Young Timmy might suggest the dug-out for the softball field at the public park. Detention cells are everywhere for free!

Good luck, Citizen- your efforts for the Trumpire will reward you with an America made great again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMTz9nIUkGc
>>
File: 1439251282879.jpg (58 KB, 600x428) Image search: [Google]
1439251282879.jpg
58 KB, 600x428
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QmvEbphF8c

Sorry I couldn't resist one more.
>>
>>55571962
More great ideas from a great person, thanks anon! I hope more of us decide to do our part. I am also going to fix up my old pickup to have a mobile capture unit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.