[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life immitates South Park.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: pauley-perrette.jpg (305 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pauley-perrette.jpg
305 KB, 1600x1200
Despite this scary encounter, Perrette, a well-known civil rights advocate, called for change in the community. The actress used her experience to shed light on the lack of treatment for those with mental health issues and minimal housing for the homeless.

"My life changed tonight. My...I don't know," she wrote. "We need full mental health care. We need housing and help for the homeless. We need to support our cops. We need to not walk alone. I need to heal."

"I almost died tonight," she ended the post.

http://www.eonline.com/news/715566/ncis-star-pauley-perrette-tweets-about-scary-encounter-with-a-homeless-man-i-m-only-grateful-to-be-alive
>>
>>55566153
>We need to support our cops

no thanks
>>
>>55566197
Found the nigger
>>
>>55566197
You wish for a society without laws?
>>
File: 1447083414752.jpg (93 KB, 970x702) Image search: [Google]
1447083414752.jpg
93 KB, 970x702
>>55566224
buh... buh.. buh-buh-buh-buh-B-BOOT LICKER!!!
>>
>>55566292
>You wish for a society without laws?

You understand that one of the principle architects of the final solution was the president of Interpol for several years right?
>>
>>55566385
Yes. Do you wish for a society without laws?
>>
>>55566432
>Do you wish for a society without laws?

Because the declaration of independence was a group of people seeking an anarchistic society. Just because you disagree with authority doesn't mean that you disagree with the concept of authority.
>>
>>55566153
>We need to not walk alone.
STOP VICTIM BLAMING SHITLORD! TELL HER SHE WAS ASKING FOR IT I DARE YOU!
>>
>>55566292
>implying laws do anything against people who don't obey laws
laws only chain the obedient to their masters.
>>
>>55566498
why aren't you anwering the question? Is your autism that bad
>>
It is a shame. Too many mentally ill people running around and most of them are homeless. And someone did try doing something for them, like housing them in a WW2 like prison camp, some liberal would come along screaming they deserve 5 star hotel rooms. You just can't win anymore.
>>
>>55566224
Instead of supporting cops, try packing for a change and not relying on somebody else for your safety. It works.
>>
Bitch should have had a gun to put a cap in that crazy nigger's ass. Instead, she's a SJW tard with no sense of self preservation.
>>
>>55566432

Good luck, he's not going to answer the question.
>>
>>55566498

>seeking an anarchistic society

Not really. They still wanted a government, which was evident by how much it was refrenced, but they wanted a government that was neutered to all hell and back to the point it was the most basic form of government possible with individual freedom being valued above group freedom in every way.

We value group freedom now, which is why people want you to care about Jews, Fags, Niggers, Sand Niggers, etc above your own kind. Placing importance on a group removes the importance of the individual and that is completely against the core idea of individual freedom.
>>
>>55566385
>You understand that one of the principle architects of the final solution was the president of Interpol for several years right?

And Kurt Waldheim was the head of the UN.
What's your point?
>>
>>55566598
Last time I checked they did. Just because people get away with things doesn't mean we should do away with the law, if anything we as citizens should be exercising it more vigourously.
>>
>>55566719

>Implying people who follow conceal and carry laws are the ones who don't support cops.

It is anti-weapon liberal shit heads who hate the police, senpai.
>>
>>55566747
It's okay, I don't expect too much from a malaysian menstrual blood art posting forum.
>>
So a "civil rights activist" was assaulted by one of the animals she claims to protect. It's a shame he didn't just beat her to death, hopefully next time.
>>
File: 1443394837630.jpg (203 KB, 381x424) Image search: [Google]
1443394837630.jpg
203 KB, 381x424
>>55566153
>civil rights advocate
>ncis-star-pauley-perrette-tweets-about-scary-encounter
>eonline.com

so dedicated
>>
>>55566948

Diversity in action.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.