[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this feminist comic right about concent? It's not retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 11166-3xe7rq.jpg (1014 KB, 700x1650) Image search: [Google]
11166-3xe7rq.jpg
1014 KB, 700x1650
Is this feminist comic right about concent?

It's not retarded IMO
>>
>>55565667
I don't hang out with people who doesn't take no for an answer.

Maybe feminists should try that instead of bitching about how they shouldn't face the consequences of their shitty tastes in company.
>>
File: nigs.jpg (19 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
nigs.jpg
19 KB, 256x192
>>55565667
>not liking Pulp Fiction
I bet he gives foot massages to men
>>
Wow its almost like I don't care
>>
That fucking cards visit sounds like something I would do.

I bought you cards, taught you how to play. We're fucking playing cards damnit
>>
>>55565667
>fucking people while they are passed out drunk is wrong!

Jeez you really think so? Thanks for making that clear, my moral compass was all confused for some reason!

Also those examples are shit, its really rude of that chick to invite a guy explain a game and then not at least play it once!

unless she wants to have sex instead of course...
>>
>>55566145
"we can play pokemon if you know what i mean"
>>
>>55565667
So to you, watching a movie and having sex is one in the same
>>
Way too many fucking examples. Does it assume the reader is retarded and wouldn't get the joke the first time around?
>>
The old guy is right though, make him some fucking eggs.
>>
>>55566074
Fucking this, it's just common courtesy. If you invite someone over to play cards, then you had better play some fucking cards, especially if they just bought them and spent all that time teaching you.
>>
great comic, 9001/9000, clearly shows that rape is as serious as a drunk roommate coming in and playing you this "sick tune" when you're trying to get some ZZs or your old lady forgetting to make you eggs because she was giving head to the milkman
>>
>>55565667
>a:Hey could you help me out and drive me to the doctor? I'm feeling sick and I can barely stand.
>b: sure!
>a: Wait why are you pulling over? We're in the middle of nowhere!
>b:Yeah this is taking longer than I thought it would, and Chad just texted asking if I wanted to go watch Netflix and chill. Sorry not sorry! Tuck and roll bitch!

Cunts.
>>
>>55568587
> watch Netflix and chill
Robot please go
>>
>>55568721
Roasty pls.
>>
>>55566209
You mean making cute animals fight for our amusement? I don't think that's quite legal.
>>
>>55565667
I'm never sure what exactly these comics and media campaigns want us to do, if you're going to go to Tyrone McNigger's party and pass out you're getting fucked and there's nothing I can do about it no matter how much you bitch about it to me.
>>55566145
This, they don't seem to understand that the type of people who do that shit know it's wrong and don't care. Running a media campaign against rape is like running one against murder, it's just pointless and retarded.
>>
>>55568587
>agreeing to have sex is equivalent to agreeing to take someone to the hospital to get medical care or possibly die.

Look i agree that the consent shenanigans are retarded but so is your allegory.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.