[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black people have it the worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: 45845664.jpg (24 KB, 350x426) Image search: [Google]
45845664.jpg
24 KB, 350x426
The fact that Africans have an average IQ around 70 makes me depressed as fuck. Most of them will NEVER overcome their obstacles. Granted, the average /pol/tard is probably also well below the average, but even they aren't as bad as the average African. Most of these people will NEVER be able to get a serious STEM degree no matter how integrated and well behaved they try to be. I don't hold any hatred towards black people and I even have some black friends, but it literally makes me sad to think about some genuinely nice black dude trying working really hard at a university and still failing because of his genetics.

Don't ever say that black people have it easy. They don't.
>>
>>55565624
Most of the problem revolves around how black people seem to think it's white people's fault they don't have it easy
>>
>kingz n shit
>>
>>55565624
I agree, american negros violently protest and shit and they try so hard, but in the end the american assimilation machine will just make them end up serving in their army or being a wage slave or end up in prison, they are anglofied (like ottomans used to take people's kids from young and teach them turkish and teach them islam and make them fight for them, only the english doing it to africans). They will never have their own community that they run fully independently in USA, and africans in Africa cant develop because of shit resources, diseases and pointless culture of tribal wars.
>>
>>55565860
/thread
>>
>>55565927
They have Liberia, a country the U.S. created for freed slaves. It's just that not even blacks want to live in a country ruled by blacks
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3IyGFlw_9w

Dave said it best. This is how you make it in america as a black man. Your pitying is uncalled for however. A lot of black men are this way BECAUSE they are treated as inferiors and it in turn makes them reliant and more willing to place blame.

Being a young black male (huur nigger) im getting a business degree and joining as an officer in the military.
>>
>>55565624

It's a nice thought experiment to hold intellectual sympathy for them, and OP has a point. But on a more visceral level, even factoring in Muh Oppression in an unironic fashion, the thinking man can't help being disgusted by the average American black: his predilection for disgustingly fat women as the best that he can pull, his extreme predilection for violence, his predilection not merely for poverty, but by helping his oppressors at every turn to /reproduce/ his own poverty, and as has been noted, his congenital lack of intelligence about which he is powerless to do anything except to reproduce with a non-black woman.

It's a bit like the British aristocracy looking down their noses at the peasants. They (the aristocracy) understand on some level that the peasants are always going to be there, and they even depend on them to an extent, but even knowing this to be so, they still can't help but feel contempt for and be disgusted by them. The disgusted may even know or entertain the idea that he is mostly the cause of what has made the disgusting to be disgusting in the first place, but where emotion is concerned, /the disgusted cannot bring himself to care about this narrative/; all he knows anymore is that he /is/ disgusted by these people, and so the emotion is simultaneously hypocritical and authentic.
>>
>>55565624
Why aren't you a futalist yet /pol/? There's no solution to any problem.
>>
>>55566115
Congratulations you're doing some of the most basic shit ever for a white person. Want a medal?
>>
>>55565927
rly m8
>shit resources.

the reason every big jew-runed corporation has a fetish for owning lands in africa is because of the high density of resources ( in the subsaharan africa )

also they dont get assimilated, they live on welfare, some will get assimilated and instead of overcoming this ( due to their low iq ) they blame whitey.

there are some smart redpilled blacks, those should be kept, the rest should be castrated so we don't have to deal with them in the future. and since i'm not racist despite being a bad goy i say we should castrate literally every retard on this planet so that society can advance, unfortunately the jew doesn't want this since that would lead to exposure and revolt from the goyim, so he keeps on making us fight each other in order to stay hidden and continue practicing jewry
>>
>>55565624
The average IQ for any region is always 100, which you are clearly a substantial amount lower than.
>>
>>55566215
Not really. I was just making a point about determinsm
>>
You act like black people don't get a shitload of dem programs and whatnot to help them. All government subsidized, which means taxpayer funded. And what do they do with it? Fucking. Nothing.
>>
>>55566227
i was refering to survival resources not diamonds
like you have to travel miles to bring water, and its not even clean
>>
>>55566233
Just make the region bigger then, say, Eurasia and Africa?
Africans would then half an average IQ lower than the regional 100
>>
>>55566294
>like you have to travel miles to bring water
and elsewhere it literally comes to you without needing a pipeline or any kind of infrastructure
I live in probably the least water rich continent on the planet you tard, barring Antarctica
>>
ok but they can become smarter eventually, otherwise how would white people have existed?
>>
On the bright side, it could be worse...

They could be Black muslims. Holy fuck. This is the worst nightmare mother nature has ever set loose upon humanity.
>>
>>55566411

Evolution does not work like that.
>>
>>55565927

This is an interesting post but you get one thing completely wrong: Africa, the physical continent, is awash and abundant in natural, physical resources. Their "resources" are not shit, they (the Africans) are just too dumb and violent to exploit these resources toward some more positive end for their own people.

This is not to say that people outside Africa never killed each other over resources. Rather, the continent's present management of these is simply an embarrassment relative to other parts of the world.
>>
>>55566411
Unfortunately there aren't any more Neanderthals or Erectus around to dilute the genes a little
>>
>black people
blacks aren't humans, therefore they aren't people. easy mistake to make, but just thought i'd correct you, op.
>>
IQ tests are so fucking meaningless.

The fact they have lower IQ's means nothing. There's perfectly good statistical reasons why they would average lower, and you're a braindead idiot to deny this.

I'm white as a fucking ghost by the way.
>>
>>55566580
Statistically, many blacks have strongly African genomes
also albino kike pls go
>>
>>55566325
It varies within countries even. Someone from California will have a completely different IQ test than someone from Michigan.

I feel like any joke to make someone look dumb should at least be intellectually accurate, or the hypocrisy of it just ruins the punchline.
>>
>>55566580

>I'm white as a fucking ghost by the way

No you are a race denialist kike or just ignorant/brainwashed

>Black university students in South Africa also show relatively low mean test scores. Sixty-three undergraduates at the all-Black universities of Fort Hare, Zululand, the North, and the Medical University of South Africa had a full scale IQ of 77 on the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale—Revised (Avenant, 1988, cited in Nell, 2000, pp. 26 –28). In a study at the University of Venda in South Africa’s Northern Province by Grieve and Viljoen (2000), 30 students in 4th year law and commerce averaged a score of 37 out of 60 on the Standard Progressive Matrices, equivalent to an IQ of 78 on U.S. norms

http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/pppl1.pdf
>>
>>55565860
Really? Maybe just the ones in your country bruh, here in my city live some Haitian students and are nice.
>>
File: iq-score-distribution.jpg (20 KB, 600x344) Image search: [Google]
iq-score-distribution.jpg
20 KB, 600x344
>>55566628

Of course it varies you dumb nigger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution
>>
File: 14423298472395485.jpg (97 KB, 680x596) Image search: [Google]
14423298472395485.jpg
97 KB, 680x596
>tfw have an IQ of 91
>Just smart enough to function
>too stupid to give a shit

Stay mad, smartasses.
>>
>>55566227

What are you talking about it's World Vasectomy Day you gypsy ngger
>>
>>55566699
I wrote that wiki article. I feel good being able to help the less fortunate, but rarely do i actually meet them. Hi. Nice to meet you. Remember, study, study, study.
>>
>>55566483
are edgies human?

you all share a brain so Im inclined to say no.
>>
It's unfortunate, but anthropology and genetic science is starting to point towards black Africans being the oldest living human type. They are literally the previous model. They are genetically distinct enough that out-breeding/out-group depression occurs when they mate with Eurasians. They also have slightly different cellular respiration. There is a lot of science showing that modern pharmaceuticals that work on whites or asians don't have efficacy when administered to blacks. The drug "Bidil" is a great example. It is heart medicine specifically designed for people with significant sub-Saharan DNA because the current drugs normally administered barely work on black people.

The shame of it all is how politically incorrect it is to describe or at the very least acknowledge the differences. It does everyone a disservice, but especially black people.
>>
>>55565624
They do have it easy they're just too stupid to take advantage.
>>
File: cranial capacity.png (46 KB, 618x272) Image search: [Google]
cranial capacity.png
46 KB, 618x272
>>55566911

Niggers have smaller brains
>>
>>55566971
B-but this must be some kind of social construct...
>>
>>55565624
I've take three different IQ tests, none were official, but the average score was 140. Not bad imo.
>>
>>55567050
I've only ever had to take Wonderlic tests for employment (common for finance and consulting firms). I've always scored between 42 and 44. 50 being a perfect score and anything above a 37 being in the 98%.
>>
>>55565624
No one has ever said they have it easy. What is said:
>They make life harder for themselves
>They make life harder for everyone around them
>Life sucks, get over it
>Fuck blacks for wanting to blame their problems on everyone else
By the way, I went to college recently for a Chemical Engineering degree. I can assure you that not a single one of the Affirmative Action negroes worked hard. I was in a group alone with three nigs. I was the leader by default, I didn't ask for it, the teacher gave it to me. We had a multi-step process involving the calculation of several variables. I sent them emails with a simple assignment to create an Excel spreadsheet with one of the sub-processes each. Real simple shit, stuff they should have been able to do considering I was with them in the classes that taught us how to do this. When we met, did a single one of them have the work done? Had a single one of them even bothered to at minimum create a blank Excel file? Did a single one of them bring their own books to the meeting? They literally wanted me to re-explain everything to them like they were 5 year olds. One of them didn't bother to bring anything to the meeting but his phone. Another one just left early. Completely fucking useless. I didn't do that shit for them.
>>
>>55565624
>Don't ever say that black people have it easy. They don't
But if you are too dumb to know your dumb, then that's a plus!
>>
>>55565624
Only because someone is slower doesn't mean he can't finish what he started. I have a master's degree in Informatics (CS) but a sub average IQ. All the IQ tests I made on the internet had a time limit and I'm a slow thinker, so according to the tests I'm borderline stupid.
>>
>>55565624

I have an IQ of 145 and I'll never overcome my obstacles due to laziness and depression.
>>
>>55566233
Most IQ tests use the average englishman as standard for 100 IQ, save for others of questionable methodology.
>>
>>55567390

Black people are not so dumb that they don't realize that they're dumb. Trust me on this. Down Syndrome people usually (apart from the lowest-functioning) have enough situational awareness to realize that they're dumbest ones in the room.
>>
>>55567505
+social anxiety
>>
>>55567505
>>55567709
That sounds like me ;_;
>>
File: nig_image71.jpg (230 KB, 806x600) Image search: [Google]
nig_image71.jpg
230 KB, 806x600
>>55567390

Yep it's fascinating niggers also have the greatest self esteem. They are just retarded and happy
>More recent findings have documented that Blacks have higher self-esteem than Whites (Adams, 2003; Crocker & Lawrence, 1999; Crocker, Luhtanen, Blaine, & Broadnax, 1994; Harris & Stokes, 1978; Gray-Little & Hafdahl, 2000; Milkie, 1999; Porter & Washington, 1979; Rosenberg & Simmons, 1972; Simmons, 1978; Taylor & Walsh, 1979; Tashakkori, Thompson, Wade, & Valente, 1990; Twenge & Crocker, 2002). A brief history of self-esteem research provides an illuminating view of the evolution of social science research in African American communities. This article has three aims: First, it presents social science reports that depicted Black low self-esteem (1900s to 1960s) and current empirical findings that have uncovered Black high self-esteem (1970s to the present).
>>
File: fedora autism.jpg (82 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
fedora autism.jpg
82 KB, 720x540
>>55567709
>>55567734

*TIPS FEDORA*

You just have average intelligence and you are dysfunctional there is nothing special about it don't flatter yourselves
>>
>>55567491

Speed sensitive IQ tests are generally borderline fraudulent.

IQ attempts to measure the brain's ability to perform symbolic measurements; the speed at which one can do so is a factor, but the magnitude or depth of the concepts one can manipulate is far more important than the speed at which one does them--within reason.
>>
>>55566628
dude weed lmao

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#United_States_test_scores
>>
>>55567812
i know. i don't have a high IQ i think. never been tested though.
>>
>>55565624
my IQ is 145
>>
>>55567505
Didnt expect to get a dose of feel from pol today...
>>
>>55567491
Sorry, but that's not really impressive. Pretty much anyone with a functioning brain can do that, really all it takes is time and money (assuming your government isn't covering your costs).

Learning is only considered hard since stupid people started multiplying so much. THEY have difficulty learning. Being better than them is nothing worth writing home about, so don't get too proud.
>>
>>55567812
>>55567050
>>
>>55566803
yeah
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.