[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the Germans just burn all the immigrants out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-11-13-09-33-21.png (842 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-13-09-33-21.png
842 KB, 1920x1080
Should the Germans just burn all the immigrants out
>>
>>55565617
nah
>>
>>55565617
White German should migrate and find a new homeland like the Boers
>>
>>55565617

No but all the other countries should close their borders and deport all immigrants to Germany, after all Merkel says they can "take as many as necessary". Lets all flush our toilet on her.
>>
oy vey it's an open-air oven!
>>
Burning over a million people would stink to high heaven. I'd prefer it if we buried them alive.
>>
>>55565617
too late,they need scorch land tactics to keep the muslim vermin out now
burn entire villages and move to colder regions
>>
Germany should split and put a fence around east germany so fleeing west germans can't just escape their incomign racewar.
>>
>>55567141
Then russia nukes germany as planned by the UN
>less goat fuckers
>less niggers
>>
If you find termites in your house, you don't engage in discussion with them. Of course they feel they have a right to be there. Your interests and those of the termites are divergent. No discussion is possible or worthwhile. You remove them.
>>
>>55567552
A house just down the road from me had a mold problem. They had to level it and build a better house in its place.

Damn that thing stunk when they crushed it with large, hydraulic machines.
>>
>>55565617
>immigrants
You meant to say: parasites

An immigrant can be more German then a native German, esp with so many native Germans being cvcks
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.