[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Do you really buy the story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 375x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 375x563
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Do you really buy the story that holds this up as a "forgery" or "satire" ?
>>
>>55565459
Since it doesn't address the jews role in the spherical earth hoax I'm not sure.
>>
Haven't read it, but from what I understand:
Official view is, this was used to persecute Jews.
If that is so, why was it so heavily censored?
There are a lot of inflammatory documents in the world, why was this one so heavily pushed out of public view?
>>
I wouldn't mind seeing a breakdown of why it is fake.
>>
File: no one.gif (783 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
no one.gif
783 KB, 245x245
>>55565459
I've said it many times before:

It doesn't matter if it's an anti-semitic hoax or not.

Someone obviously followed its instructions.
>>
>>55565459
The background of the document and how it came into existence is hinky.

That being said, it reads like a playbook for the Jewish power elite. I have yet to read a book that so accurately encompasses the long term global agenda of the 20th century than that document.
>>
>>55565459
> historically persecuted minority with power and money pushes for policies that benefit minorities
> this is suspicious to people

Drop them in Israel where they become the majority that has to deal with muslim hoardes and they redpill very quickly.
>>
Not written by Jews. Anyone who believes that is a dumbass. It's meant to illuminate Jewish thinking, attitudes and intentions. It's the viral redpill.txt on Jews of its day.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>55565567
>>55565567
For the same reason anything to do with Jewdaism is censored, because the entire modern and ancient world hates them, and anything to do with them.
>thinking victims would knowingly allow the foundation for further violence to be seen
>>
Who has a link?
>>
its obviously a hoax.

Wasnt there some shit about drowning people in the New York subway in it?
>>
File: nazionmetal.jpg (7 KB, 299x143) Image search: [Google]
nazionmetal.jpg
7 KB, 299x143
>>55565804
>Historically persecuted
Obviously, everyone else is the problem.
>Drop them in Israel
They wanted to go.
>>
File: jew well poisoning.jpg (153 KB, 436x626) Image search: [Google]
jew well poisoning.jpg
153 KB, 436x626
Kikes are pretty hysterical and paranoid about it so there is obviously some truth to it.

>muh antisemitic canards!!!!
>>
>>55565459

Since parts of it were literally copied from an earlier novel (and that novel copied from another before it) and then words were simply changed -- yes.
>>
>>55565459

It doesn't matter if it's a "forgery" or satire, as it remains, as Evola said, mythologically-true.
>>
>>55566087
Ah- so this is the actual jewish bible?
>>
>>55565459
Just a prank bro!
>>
>>55565459
It's a description of what was already happening.
>>
>>55565693
>Written by tzarist Russians
>Carried out by Russian communists

There's one common denominator.
>>
If they tell you It's fake even before you know the name of it.. there's some truth

Can't express enough How important it is to read this book
>>
>>55566010
It's still hard to believe how evil Jews are.
>>
File: Riffle-Crested-Kikes.png (877 KB, 672x872) Image search: [Google]
Riffle-Crested-Kikes.png
877 KB, 672x872
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/Protocols_of_the_Ruffle_Crested_Kikes_of_Zion.pdf
>>
File: 1435696640474.jpg (156 KB, 513x810) Image search: [Google]
1435696640474.jpg
156 KB, 513x810
French propaganda is the best
>>
File: 2QZfjJX.jpg (190 KB, 799x517) Image search: [Google]
2QZfjJX.jpg
190 KB, 799x517
>>
>>55565459
I used to believe in lots of stuff. Then I read this and stopped believing anything I read.
>>
>>55571667
>>55565459

Whoops. Forgot image. Pretty much all sources of Occultism are listen in this book
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.