[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you let your kids practice Islam in school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1447366215516.jpg (261 KB, 1330x772) Image search: [Google]
1447366215516.jpg
261 KB, 1330x772
Would you let your kids practice Islam in school?
>>
>>55564921
Is this bait? Yes it is. Am I gonna take it? Yes I am. FUCK NO I WOULDN'T.
>>
>>55565003
Enjoy your Racial Discrimination note, Racist.
>>
Imagine what would happen if they tried to do this with christian practices instead of mudslime ones.

>inb4 pedopriest joke
>>
No, there's a place for religion and it was over a thousand years ago.

This generation does not care about religion, and the next will care even less. As globalization increases, and the world becomes more and more connected, religion will be a thing of the past and the human civilization will prosper.

Religion must go. Especially kikes.
>>
>>55565054
I will Thank you. Along with anyone who would not allow forced religion in schools. As well as anyone who would allow people to practice their religion without forcing others to conform to it.
>>
>>55564921
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>55565054
In America it's just the norm to be racist so
>>
>>55564921
religion doesn't belong in schools no matter what religion it is
>>
>>55565162
So your a racist too?
>>
>>55564921
>comic sans

I would not let my children go to such a school, jesus christ
>>
>>55564921
Might end up so that kids are gonna be forced to practice it in Europe if they don't do something soon.
>>
>force all the kids to pray
No anon, we just want them to learn about islam
>force all the kids to take communion
CHRISTIAN OPPRESSION GET YOUR FILTHY RELIGION OUT OF OUR SCHOOLS REEEE
>>
>>55564921
But they don't do the same thing for vaccines.
>>
>where is vlad when you need him
>>
>>55564921
I'm not even joking, if they brought some of that fucking islam shit into a school around here with any type of faculty backing, I'd fucking lose it. I really doubt that will happen down here though, people in the south hate fucking dune coons (outside of some gay places like Austin or whatever)
>>
>>55564921
this is a hoax
>>
>Not learning about different religions
>Get racial discrimination note

Why do they always link religion and race together?! Maybe the parents are hard core atheists WHO KNOWS
>>
>>55565324
This

That can't be real at all, people would have bitched about it for ages
>>
>>55565438
>Mounts my note on the wall as a sign of honor

I stand up for my believes. I'm not racist. I'm a patriot. Want me to stop advocating against your religion? Get members of said religon to stop being so damn evil.
>>
File: 1415446120085.jpg (202 KB, 834x769) Image search: [Google]
1415446120085.jpg
202 KB, 834x769
>>55564921
Why does this picture give me an erection?
>>
>>55565519
Yes my phone mispelled stuff... don't rub it in.
>>
>>55555555
>>
>>55564921
Nope, I'd be paying for private education for my crotch spawn anyways though.
>>
File: fwwwrh.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
fwwwrh.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>55565438
>falling for a photoshop
>>
Mrs. Edmonds,

Having recently received the notice of compulsory "enrichment" you have planned for my child, Osric, I feel it's my duty to inform you that between the dodging the Paki "groomers" and Afro-Caribbean stabbing-enthusiasts, he's had about as much "multiculturalism" as we can stomach. Please find, attached, the pictures of once-proud descendants of Hengist and Horsa being taught to kneel to a foreign god; we all know what "they will not be partaking in any religious practices" means, in practice.

As for the "racial discrimination note," roll it around the minaret I suggest you fuck yourself with.

Being a conscientious citizen, I believe that avoiding the bother of your "investigation" as to why my child did not attend can only save tax money, thus this missive.

We will, of course, be finding another school for young Osric, so he can continue learning of his glorious European heritage free of the indignities you would force upon him simply because of his origin and culture. If needs be, we will leave the country so that our son may retake it long years after you've been raped/beheaded, as we both know your puling surrender to these savages will no more save you than your shameful betrayal of our nation and people will.

Amused regards, you sad quisling,

Osric's Father
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.