[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm setting out to write the most redpilled book possible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: xhabI.jpg (195 KB, 985x1380) Image search: [Google]
xhabI.jpg
195 KB, 985x1380
I'm setting out to write the most redpilled book possible.

What should it be about?
>>
The benefits of slavery to the economy.
>>
File: picdump40-26.jpg (33 KB, 610x451) Image search: [Google]
picdump40-26.jpg
33 KB, 610x451
how jews that infiltrated most influential positions in majority of the governments of the world push for their degenerative policies with the goal to destroy all other great world cultures/powers but their own.
>>
>>55564496
About tea with milk. Explain once and for all what lunatic thought it was a good idea.
>>
>>55564496
Rotherham
>>
The superego
>>
It should be about everything /pol/ has been right about.
>>
How the culture of a country is the result of to a significant degree, maintained by and dependant on the native people who created it, and how it degrades when the native population changes. How the world is diverse when each ethnicity is homogeneous.
>>
>>55565300
the book would only be 4 pages long then
>>
>>55565182
This i think would be red-pilling to the max
>>
>>55564496
Honestly? The decline of Western civilization due to the abandonment of God.
>>
>>55565929
How else is it supposed to get through as well as hold the attention of readers.

I think it should be a series of webcomics.
>>
>>55565929
It would probably be about how your mother can suck off an entire village of dicks.
>>
>>55564496
A princess with a squirrel as a friend
>>
File: 1422623994561.jpg (708 KB, 1004x800) Image search: [Google]
1422623994561.jpg
708 KB, 1004x800
>>55564775
If you own a slave you have obligations to feed him, give him a bed, make sure he's in a good physical shape.
He doesn't beg for work, he doesn't pay taxes, he doesn't pay his own rent/food, he doesn't think he's free.
How is this beneficial to the economy?
>>
>>55565929
Less
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.