[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luxury see-I mean asylum seekers are very upset because they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
Luxury see-I mean asylum seekers are very upset because they are getting bad treatment and food :(.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td3VNr7ZJvs
>>
File: 1447420443561.png (62 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
1447420443561.png
62 KB, 500x306
>>55564338
>>
>>55564338
yeah they are getting tired of raping your women
>>
>>55564338
hahahah serves you right Sven
>>
>>55564338
absolutely chimp
>>
File: 1446527219891.png (285 KB, 459x431) Image search: [Google]
1446527219891.png
285 KB, 459x431
Som jag önskar att dem här jävla kebabsvarvarna och kamelknullarna kunde åka ut med huvudet före ur det här landet.

Vidriga jävla pack fy fan säger jag bara. Dem ska skämmas som lämnar sina kvinnor och barn i hemländerna. Vår regering och de 87% som stödjer den ska förstå att det är genom deras vilja som IS-terrorister befinner sig i detta land och som KOMMER begå terrorattentat. Vänta bara till julen säger jag bara.

Förbannade jävla söndercückade ryggradslösa helveten till mesar som bor i detta land.

Pic related. Vårt folk förtjänar att utrotas.
>>
>>55566312

Varför skulle IS begå terrorattentat här där de får allt de pekar på? Det går lite emot logisk taktik, då OM de gör något kommer motsättningarna att stärkas ytterligare.

Då kan de säga hej då till planen att föda sig förbi oss.

Men jag håller med, otacksamma kebabtekniker...
>>
>>55566401
När dem är tillräckligt många kan dem göra det och även föda i kapp oss.
>>
File: 1444417144717.jpg (23 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
1444417144717.jpg
23 KB, 358x272
Hahahahahaha.

I knew this would happen.

As soon as I read the history of human rights in sweden (castration for 'insignificants' for example) I knew that they would go ultra left.

Sweden has run out of money. They literally cannot afford to give them proper housing, so they are treating them like CHILDREN.

They put them in cafeterias feeding them shit. Even Sweden's prisoners are getting better treatment than this because they are buckling on the weight.

In 5 years time, there will be labor camps in the middle of no where, where special economic zones are set up so the immigrants are working for half the minimum wage and only allowed to leave the camps on weekends. It will all be legal under Swedish fucked up common law.

Never forget /pol/. The asylum seekers wanted this life.
>>
>>55566676
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_XHkgScOSY
>>
>>55564338
Holy fuck

This video is worth an 2% increase for SD alone.
This will be taken down now that it's flooded with pol trolls, save it for future use. This is what the people need to see.
>>
>>55564338
Unless they're trying to serve them pork, I don't get it. I've seen several videos where people are complaining about the food, but nothing specific.

What sort of cuisine are they used to in their bombed-out desert hovels that is better than what the Swedes are serving them?
>>
>>55564338
>look at thumbnail

It already doesn't look any worse than the school cafeteria when I was in school.
>>
Where exactly the children and women are? lol
>>
>>55564338
>watch video
>they never ever show the food they are being offered
>so, we don't know if there's anything actually wrong with the food or if they're just stirring up shit for no reason

Why are they even in Sweden? I laughed because they're worse than teenagers acting stupid on a typical day in a school cafeteria.
>>
>>55568185
I saw a few children and women, but as an American, who has been through the public school system, I'm not seeing what exactly their problem is. The tables they're sitting at are nicer than the tables I'd eat lunch at when I was in school.

>>55568086
>Unless they're trying to serve them pork, I don't get it. I've seen several videos where people are complaining about the food, but nothing specific.

Why does Europe owe them anything anyways? They're a bunch of refugees.

>What sort of cuisine are they used to in their bombed-out desert hovels that is better than what the Swedes are serving them?

This. What exactly is their problem here? How is the food they're being served possibly any worse than what they ate in the shithole they ran from?
>>
File: thumbs.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
thumbs.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
What about if you take us to Sweden instead of them? I'm also a lazy fucker but civilized, I could teach basic English.
>>
It seems to me like they're being ingrates, so I feel no sympathy for them.
>>
>>55564338
>thieves
they're the thieves? i don't get it.
>>
>>55568668

Sure, only thing you have to respect here is that we don't eat guinea pigs. They are our friends!
>>
>>55568724
They're muslims, so it's pretty much guaranteed they're psychotic. I don't get it either.
>>
>tfw in my new house and don't have a table or chairs yet and watch this

The ingrateful shits should be grateful they can even sit and eat their food at a table! Instead of sitting with crossed legs on the floor like I do for now!
>>
File: 1417612471516.jpg (2 MB, 2832x4256) Image search: [Google]
1417612471516.jpg
2 MB, 2832x4256
>>55566401
Som att de är intelligenta nog för att inse att det inte skulle gagna dem.
>>
>>55566312
du låter orolig
>>
>>55569091
Thank you svetsar löfven for cultural enrichment. Every time i give a gypsy a krona my cock gets hard.
>>
>>55566312
Håll käften din inskränkta jävel. Vårt folk förtjänar att räddas om något.
>>
File: 1357658342911.png (154 KB, 210x280) Image search: [Google]
1357658342911.png
154 KB, 210x280
>>55569761
Nej. Folket har röstat fram det här vansinnet, så det är bara att gilla läget.
>>
>>55564338

Of course they use a known pedofile for their background music.
>>
>>55564338
Det bästa är att ingen bryr sig om dom inte äter, det slutar med att dom slutar köpa in mat till dom bara, sen den dagen dom faktiskt vill äta blir det storm igen.

VI FÅR INTE ENZ MAT!!!1
>>
what is wrong with people. seems like the whole world went full retard. swedes why do you house these people if they are so ungrateful? i blame the internet. seems like every idiot uses it as an outlet and every idiot finds they have support. this is an anti-intellectual plague.
>>
>>55571260
You don't know what it's like here man, anyone expressing non favorable immigration ideas will become a social outcast. Labeled as a racist and lose all your friends and even your job if you're unlucky.
>>
>>55571260
Every idiot except people with unpopular opinions, they get e-lynched.
>>
>>55564338
If they don't like the food, start feeding them some fucking lead and hot gasoline.

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a night.

Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
>>
>>55571507
lol'd
>>
File: Epic_Winged_Hussar.jpg (305 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Epic_Winged_Hussar.jpg
305 KB, 1280x1024
>>55564338
I really just want to grab a gun and mow these fucking niggers down, then burn the filthy monkeys and throw them in the river.

Serves them right, fucking niggershits.
>>
>>55570158
Det enda som krävs för att upprätthålla ett folk är heder och mod - Aristoteles.

För i helvete din jävla bög, antingen slåss vi eller dör vi, inga jävla undantag din fete fan.
>>
>>55571402
Can confirm, even worse at universities.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.