[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ why don't you move in with these wonderful p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_niiks4N4mF1s5a9jzo1_1280.jpg (127 KB, 958x718) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niiks4N4mF1s5a9jzo1_1280.jpg
127 KB, 958x718
Hey /pol/

why don't you move in with these wonderful people? They have a whole commune going on!

>The Sparkle Goat House is looking for a new housemate to join our 7-person collective in Oakland! We aim to have a range of genders reflected in our home space and have a strong preference for a male identified feminist person to join us at this time. (we welcome you to express your experience of gender in your reply if categories don't feel like a simple fit).

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/roo/5308220625.html
>>
>The COMMUNITY: So far, we are a community of six queer white people committed to looking at the structures of privilege, power, oppression and the roles we play in them. We are in our late twenties to late thirties. Our conversations often center around anti-racist struggles and what justice may look like in our home, our neighborhood and in Oakland. You will find us at protests, vigils, and community events. We realize that for a person of color it might be hard to come into a house of all white people for so many reasons. We are committed to reflecting on our expressions of privilege and power and are open to working through ways our racism plays out in our community.

Aren't they wonderful?
>>
>>55563785
>and have a strong preference for a male identified feminist person
looks like they want the D to me
>>
>>55563785
Would bang green hair.
>>
>>55563785
The inside of that home must smell awful. I imagine the kitchen counters are covered with food residue, and nobody bothers to vacuum the rugs or scrub the bathrooms. Must be a nightmare. The house looks a bit too small for 7 large people.

Had to stop reading after this one:

> Becca: At the moment Becca is a carpenter by trade, hoping to start a farm someday full of healing and good communication and veggies of course. She is genderqueer (you can also call her "they") and loves the woods, riding in the house bike gang, and eating mostly vegan food except for the occasional trip to fried chicken. She practices Kajukenbo martial arts to keep her voice and spirit strong and co-counseling to keep her heart tender.
>>
OK /pol/, let's respond to the ad.
>>
>>55563785

>Living in Oakland

Yep, sounds about right. Only the completely far gone would willingly live there
>>
>>55563785

I'm real confused. What exactly does cis mean, and what does queer mean? I thought cis meant not gay, and queer meant you're gay, but also that you act like kind of a sissy / spaz.

How can this dude be cis and queer?

> Michael: is 32 and has been in the Bay for 8 years now. He is committed to restorative, diverse community in Oakland. He is a white Jewish queer cis man with roots from Russia and Poland. He is a lover of justice across the board and aspires to be a truth teller in all aspects of life. You might find him on the block getting to know neighbors, playing the guitar, doing anti-racism work, in the classroom, on the streets at a demonstration, or on the basketball court.
>>
>>55564210
By the time I was 32 years old, I was already making 90k a year (after taxes), owned a house, and had two children.

I certainly wasn't scraping by, living in a house full of anger beasts, spending my days wandering the streets with my guitar.

I thought Jews were supposed to be good at life. This must be the hobo variety of Jews that drive Hitler up the wall.
>>
>>55564375
Nah, him being Jewish isn't the issue. It's white people in the East Bay. People think it's San Francisco, but this kind of shitstain can't afford it anymore. Same with North and South, so all the SJW crack baby types live around oogakland.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (119 KB, 625x785) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
119 KB, 625x785
>>55563785
muahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
I feel like some kids over at 8ch /pol/ found the photo OP used, and constructed this story around it, just to ruffle our johnsons.

Here's the questionnaire:

. What are some of the things you are passionate about?

2. How do you co create safer space? Please share your thoughts around topics of racism, sexism, queer phobia, etc.

3. What are your pet peeves?

4. What does "clean" look like in your daily home life? How do you contribute to keeping a space clean (beyond doing your own dishes and cleaning up after yourself)? .

5. What is your schedule like? Do you work 9-5 or have a flexible schedule? Are you early to rise early to bed or do you like to stay up late?

6. What is your name, gender pronoun, and age?

7. How do you like to socialize at home? Describe an ideal social gathering.

8. Do you drink, smoke, do any drugs?

9. We buy communal vegetarian/vegan food (plus yogurt, butter, and honey), so all of our group meals are vegetarian/vegan and mostly created from staples and produce rather than packaged foods. How do you see yourself fitting in to that? What are your dietary habits and needs outside of this?
>>
>>55563785
Built like a couple of hot-glued peanut m&ms.
>>
>>55564739
The photo isn't related, I just imagine this is how they look like.
>>
RE: B*nana split

1. I am passionate about allah, the prophet (PBUH), and jihad.

2. By the sword and fire. There is no such thing as a race, but allah has appointed roles for men and women. For "queer" hellfire awaits.

3. Jews.

4. Everything must be absolutely clean. I keep my space clean by getting the women to do the cleaning, inshallah.

5. I pray five times a day and post on jihadi Internet sites the rest of the time.

6. Jafar ibn Musa al-Raqqayi. My preferred pronoun is "huwa" since that is how we say "he" in Allah's language. I am 23.

7. I will instruct unbelievers in shariah at home. Ideally, they will all convert.

8. Bismallah, no drinking, smoking, or drugs. Those are abominations.

9. There must only be halal food in the house.

I could not put the word in the title you suggested. It is a trigger for me since my father used to open my rectum with bananas while I slept.
>>
>>55563934
Fuck off ya would, you'd go any of those turds with a cunt between its legs.
>>
>>55563785
Wait what the fuck, you cannot be this specific out renting to someone!

Leftists do not want to even follow their own rules.
>>
>>55563785
I hate these people, California is such a beautiful state but between them, the illegals and the ghetto trash it is unbearable.
>>
>>55563825
>Our conversations often center around anti-racist struggles and what justice may look like

They sure know how to have a good time.
>>
>>55564852
M
ABSOLUTE
D
M
A
N
>>
>>55564952
This kind of person stays in their containment neighborhoods. Niggers do too. Mexicans and Asians are everywhere, but the kind of Mexicans that live in white neighborhoods are just fine.

California is based if you live in the right placeo.
>>
>>55563785
inb4 they die of collective stupidity
>>
>>55563785
Look at that brick shit houses's arm on the far left there. I could do weights for the rest of my life and still wouldn't come anywhere near that level of shithousery.
>>
>>55563785
>range of genders
I wish this meme would die.
>>
>>55565075
>the right kind of person

WASSUP TECH MONEY MONEY MONEY

I love the bay. So much opportunity to make money. I was an english major too lol.
>>
>>55563934

what is far-left's bicep routine?
>>
File: zgdhzdtht.jpg (306 KB, 1209x749) Image search: [Google]
zgdhzdtht.jpg
306 KB, 1209x749
I want to join their home. Then the first night I butcher everyone in their sleep. I write /pol/ fucking everywhere with their blood. The ceilings, walls, floors , everywhere. I am going to help this board ascend to the next level.
>>
>>55565213
She curls purple jabba next to her.
>>
>>55564852
Sent.

If they reject me, I will file a complaint with the DFEH that they discriminated against me because of my religion.
>>
>>55564807
kek'd
>>
>>55564817
But.... The one Jewish guy. How did you find such a match?

It must be them.
>>
>>55563785
>Oakland
Aren't you supposed to build a commune out in the country, like Twin Oaks, so you can farm and stuff? Oh, wait, it's a bunch of cunts, of course they're retarded.
>>
>Kat: genderqueer faab White human who moved to the bay in 2003. They are working toward their MSW, which includes a thesis project about how to reduce white fragility and promote white resilience in anti-racism education and organizing spaces. They love half-and-half in their coffee but not in their nettle tea, crafty projects like making fire cider and leather wallets and baby booties, and are often found queer country-western two-stepping, hiking n biking, or at an organizing meeting. They love the combination of political engagement, emotional tenderness, and hilarity/joyfulness in the house.

Good god
>>
>>55565592
These people are literally stunted. To the gas.
>>
>>55563785
for as unique as they try to appear you notice they all look and act the same?
>>
>>55565680
Good point. I can't look at them long enough to form any hypotheses.

Still no reply to my e-mail. Should I call the DFEH yet?
>>
>>55564852
>>I could not put the word in the title you suggested. It is a trigger for me since my father used to open my rectum with bananas while I slept.
Lost it
>>
>>55563785
Should apply as "Tyrone" and list your hobbies as "jackin shit"
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.