[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would one go about smuggling weapons into Pitcairn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: Henderson.jpg (77 KB, 570x390) Image search: [Google]
Henderson.jpg
77 KB, 570x390
More specifically, Henderson Island.
>>
German U-Boat.
>>
>>55563794
why?
>>
You still on about this? Whatever you do don't invite the guy from Russian Federation. He sounded like a total buzzkill.

Why would you even need to smuggle? Just charter a boat or plane to the island from New Zealand. It's closer than Peru by a few hundred miles (still around ~3200mi) and private aircraft means you bring whatever you want.

As long as you can get guns in NZ you should be fine.
>>
hide them under your shirt.
or in your pants
>>
>>55563905
Because /pol/
>>
Oh and remember the islands are owned by you britkeks so if you get caught that's an extension of your country and you'll be charged same as you would on your kekisland.
>>
>>55563907
>>55563993
oh hello again, need the rifles to keep the place secure you know, don't want them pesky pitcúcks stealing our wood.

Also so they know we're serious.
>>
>>55563762
For what purpose? If you're thinking of trying to take it over and turn it into some kind of white nationalist state, you do realize it's under the jurisdiction of the UK, right? You'll be BTFO in no time.
>>
>>55564064
Henderson is uninhabited and only 50 unarmed people live on the other island and I won't lay a finger on them. I doubt the UK gov will give much of a shit, at least I hope so anyway.

The UN tree huggers might tho, lots of endangered birds, not that they're much use to me.
>>
>>55564255
>I doubt the UK gov will give much of a shit

Just like they didn't give a shit about all the kiddy diddling?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitcairn_sexual_assault_trial_of_2004#Historical_background
>>
>>55564403
What can they do about an armed takeover of and uninhabited island?
>>
>>55563762
Very carefully?
>>
>>55565036
An armed assault.
>>
>>55565036
Why do you need arms to take over an uninhabited island?
>>
>>55563762

There's 53 people on that island and no blacks. You don't need weapons :^)
>>
>>55565855
see
>>55564056
>>
>>55565036
Theyll bomb you to the stone age to save thoze endangered species. Im afraid the UK military is even more cücked and inept than the US military.

I mean you did surrender to an unarmed iran fishing boat and pulled out of iraq and began importing muslims by the millions.
>>
>The Pitcairn Islands are an overseas territory of the United Kingdom; defence is the responsibility of the Ministry of Defence and Her Majesty's Armed Forces.[2] In 2004, the islanders had about 20 guns among them, which they surrendered ahead of the sexual assault trials

I dont know if they got their weapons back or not

As for smuggling, the only way to reach the islands are by ship. You could hide parts of the weapon in different shipments.
>>
>>55565836
As if they have time to send a whole battalion of troops to the other side of the earth to retake an uninhabited overseas territory. They wont even recognize the state, which works well for me.
>>
>>55563762
get a boat
drive boat onto sea

get some plane
package weapons up, watertight with parachute
load weapons into plane
fly plane out over sea
fly low, drop package into water
return

pick package up with boat
ferry to island
>>
>>55563762
why not just move to the main Island, join wtv political entity they have, and offer to make the island prosper by turning it into Cayman Island 2.0 (fiscal paradise)?
>>
Reported for piracy.
>>
>>55566887
You wouldn't download an island
>>
>The Russian haven't posted yet
weird
>>
Can I come to this Island?
I will bring beer and whiskey :^)
>>
>>55568147
Sure, in 10 years time of course
>>
I was looking at uninhabited island for a while.
Found a few good ones but some had wildlife protection.
I don't think I could cope with the isolation anyway.
>>
>>55565036
Bring the Vulcan out of retirement and do Black Buck II: Black Cock.
>>
>>55563762
Just take over svalbard, Norway won't do shit.
>>
>>55566870
this sounds like the best idea, the population of pitcairn is like 50, we get a couple people to move there and ask for independence from UK and make it a tax haven, they already have internet so we can shitpost from paradise too.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.