[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"leaked" russian nuclear radioactive torpedo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
"leaked" russian nuclear radioactive torpedo
>>
>>55563748
dude this reminds me of my friend who was a janitor for Darpa in Virginia occasionally he would sneak in his phone and took pictures of all their upcoming projects I remember seeing shit for like rail guns and cyber soldiers shit was cray cray
>>
>>55563748
I bet it can't even fit in that sub.
>>
>>55563748
>leaked
The Russians want the U.S. citizenry to know that despite the rumors feds spread among their populace about satellite hosted particle beam weapon missile defense (even if that is a real and thing), it doesn't matter because nuke torpedoes, and M.A.D. game theory rules still apply.
>>
>>55564234
Except we know how to defeat hypercavitating torpedoes. There's a reason no one fields them.
>>
>>55563836
Enjoy your v&

Hope you and your bud like Guantanamo.
>>
File: grannycat.jpg (37 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
grannycat.jpg
37 KB, 640x640
>>55563836
yea if thats true u and ur friend are fucked

not smart

but then again im sure ur full of shit since no cell phones allowed and ur scanned going in and going out
>>
>>55564866
It's not HC torpedo. More like very long range one.
>>
File: img000046.jpg (698 KB, 1720x1236) Image search: [Google]
img000046.jpg
698 KB, 1720x1236
>>55563836
nice job admitting that, now you are being tracked down friendo
>>
>>55564866
>we know how to defeat hypercavitating torpedoes
Would you be so kind as to explain?
>>
>>55567263
ivan go home
>>
>>55563748

Not rocket science. a Torpedo is nothing but a missile that's designed to run to it's target under the water. all that matters is what kind of warhead you put on the end.
>>
File: ohsheeeeetttnuke.jpg (19 KB, 335x251) Image search: [Google]
ohsheeeeetttnuke.jpg
19 KB, 335x251
>>55567263
>>55564866
>>55566674

Nuclear torpedo. Very nice idea! I like it.
Four RU submarines sit about 100 miles off the Western side of Ascension Island in the South Atlantic Ocean. Each one fires 10 (ten) long range nuclear torpedoes in the general direction of the East Coast United States just 2200Km away. 6 Hours later about 40 nuclear torpedoes
each holding a 3 megaton warhead beach themselves onto populated shorelines from Florida up to Maine TOTALLY UNDETECTED. 10 minutes after each one beaches itsef they DETONATE!!! Ba-BOOOOOMMMM!!!! East Coast of the US is wasted. The End! You go Vladimir! (remember with a nuke you don't have to be on target, just nearby! The blast wave will do the rest!!)
>>
>>55567427
b-but I really want to know what it is about hypercavitating torpedoes that makes uniquely vulnerable to interception compared to traditional ones.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.