[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's fucked isn't he? His speech in Iowa was a disaster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 540x360
He's fucked isn't he? His speech in Iowa was a disaster
>>
>>55563423
We shall see.

The beauty of that rant is that every bit was true.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 539x960
He can't be stumped.
>>
You shills are going overboard with this meme.

Anyone who actually watched the speech isn't fooled by your faggotry.
>>
>>55563457
No the part where he said "Shit"
>>
>>55563423
He's had a really really bad week
>>
>>55563423
>disaster
I've been talking to many US tourists and we see eye to eye. It was a pretty good speech.

TRUMP WILL BUILD THE WALL AND MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR IT
>>
>>55563526
Randlet spotted
>>
>>55563918
>Trumptards in charge of reading comprehension
>>
>>55564015
Fuck
>>
Anti trump shills go away
>>
>>55563423
What was wrong with it?
>>
>>55564389
The GOP wasn't ready for such harsh criticism of the sleepy negro. Trump triggered them all.

It's for the best, though, because any candidate opposed to Carson would do the same eventually.
>>
He sounds more tired for every speach he gives.
>>
>>55564015
I think we can safely say that if Trump has the dumb vote he has already won.
>>
I thought it was one of his best speeches yet.

He was honest, ruthless, and serious.

I loved that he made it very clear that he didn't give a shit if he wins. He has nothing to gain by becoming president. If he loses, he'll go off, by an island, fuck hot young women for the rest of his life and die. Otherwise, you can vote him in so that he can try to fix the shitstorm America has found itself in the middle of.
>>
He's golden, the RNC is TERRIFIED because they know Trump is getting the nomination and nobody else comes close.

Anyone with common sense knows if Trump isn't the nominee to face Hillary, it's a guaranteed loss.
>>
>>55564702

i hope this wasn't his peak. if he starts going off at everyone until february, this will be the greatest primary of all time.
>>
>>55564749
>LMAO
>>
File: fiorina.png (14 KB, 458x150) Image search: [Google]
fiorina.png
14 KB, 458x150
>>55564821
Only idiots will try to stand in the Trump warpath to the presidency

Fiorina is b8ing Trump as fuck, she really needs to just fuck off and be ignored
>>
>>55564741
The GOP would rather lose to Hillary than win with Trump.

>not understanding that the GOP is leftist controlled opposition and they have no intention of winning.
>>
>>55564939

>Fiorina

The only reason she's even there in the race is because she has a vagina.
>>
Fuck off Carson/Paul/Sanders interns, you can't stop the God Emperor Donald Trump from rising.

TRUMP
R
U
M
P
>>
>>55564939
>women have been hurt the most by the job loss under Obama
>when head of HP cut thousands of American jobs and subsidized to China
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI279UvRK9M

this carson specimen is either a liar or a sick individual
>>
>>55564939
absolutely REKT
>>
I see this is a shill thread but I just want to say that Trump could say or do pretty much anything and I would still vote for him. He's the only one to have brought up real issues and he's the only one that I feel I could trust to look after the American people's interests rather than globalists and big corporations.
>>
Spooky scary Carson:

https://instagram.com/p/-B_ci4mhdA/
>>
>>55563423

Trump knows what he's doing.
>>
>>55564939
>anyone can wreck a company as ceo
>>
>>55567508

Being being a retard he has secured the retard vote.
>>
>>55564939
Anyone can run HP into the ground too bitch.
>>
I hate when I try to stab someone and then the goddamn knife breaks, I'll tell you
>>
>All this anti-Trump shilling after the Deport Racism Threads started

At least you guys aren't using bots from India any more.

Reminder: Shills in damage control mode.
>>
>>55568055

Everybody unanimously agrees Deport Racism was stupid as fuck that doesn't mean you have to like Trump, retard
>>
>>55568115

If you don't support Trump, then you literally hate America.
>>
>>55563423
DAILY REMINDER
WE ARE WINNING AND THEY ARE GETTING SCARED! the shilling will get worse and worse the closer we get to election!
>>
>>55563423
guy always was just a meme so we had some fun but cmon guys, you didnt really thought he would win ?
>>
>>55565074
Death to the interns! Vive la emperor!
>>
>>55565879
pathology just means suffering and in medicine is synonomous with disease which obviously hascures.
>>
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/7dbf61be9ac94bbe959e94addb6f7def/ap-exclusive-carson-profits-friendship-felon

Good goyim, keep staring at Trump while this guy is actually in cahoots with criminals.
>>
>>55564939
>anyone can turn a multi-million dollar inheritance into money

You know I hear this shit slung around so much, but the fact of the matter is most people could not and would fail or certainly not do as well as Trump has. Fiorina fucking up with HP is proof that you can have all the resources at your hands and STILL fuck up if you're shit at business. It's easy to be shit at business, which is why so many of them will fail.
>>
>>55564939
Only response to that would be, "But only a select few people could run a company into the ground as fast and as thoroughly as you sweetheart"
>>
>GUYZ I WAS JUST PAID TO SHILL QUACK MEDICINE I DIDN'T REALLY BELIEVE IN IT!!!!

this was an acceptable response for Carson fags,ayy lmao
>>
>>55569262
Trump would be even richer if he had done nothing with the money he inherited from his father. Just keep it all in his father's investment funds.
>>
Why not just let Warren Buffet take over the presidency? He is clearly better than Trump at everything as he is a real self-made billionaire.
>>
>>55563423
Now we ALL stand with Rand
>>
File: 123124235235.png (405 KB, 649x382) Image search: [Google]
123124235235.png
405 KB, 649x382
>>55563423
>>55563423
>>55563423
Trump confirmed working with Jeb
>>
>>55569887
Buffet is by no means self-made. He's simply a bag-man (like Soros or Gates, for instance.) Buffet gets told what trades to make in order to rake in money so that the powers that be can tell him how to spend it.

Is Trump the same? Maybe. But one of them gets his cock sucked by the media like some kind of royalty who is only trying to help all the poor people make good investments, and the other is out there kicking as and taking names. Given the choice, I'd take the latter.
>>
He literally compared Carson to a child molester in needing of being put down

He fucked up.
>>
the shill are fucking pathetic today
>>
>>55570167
One of them is worth 67 billion dollars, the other is worth barely 3 if you're being generous.
>>
>>55570395
I'm not aware of any method of assessing a rich man's wealth that will reveal how much money is at his command. Sometimes they publish the top 10 wealthiest people in the world and things like that.

If you were one of the top 10 wealthiest people in the world, would you have your name on that list? I don't think so.
>>
>>55569815
Perhaps, but I have more respect for a person that actually builds things and employs people.
>>
>>55569815

pablo, this has been disproven many, many, times
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.